Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

D'Agger wrote: »
    That's terrible Daisies hope your friend is alright!

I think she's just in complete shock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Daisies wrote: »
    I think she's just in complete shock.
    Sure she would be, that's very hard to take I'd imagine, poor girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Dasies that is horrible - Really sorry to hear that!

Drunk drivers f*cking disgust me - there is NEVER an excuse, it is a pathetic act carried out by brain dead f*ck wits! :mad:

Drunk drivers f*cking disgust me - there is NEVER an excuse, it is a pathetic act carried out by brain dead f*ck wits! :mad:
    Agreed - especially in this day and age with the amount of exposure it gets and the dangers being well known and documented.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I know. It just sucks. I just feel so sorry for her. Ah well she knows we're here if she needs to talk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Daisies that's horrible :(
    There's no excuse for drunk driving, ever.
    Glad you're feeling somewhat better :)

The anaesthetic only wore off about two hours ago, it felt like I was Botoxed!
    It ain't sore at all - I just think I probably shouldn't try chewing anything :rolleyes:

Well she's coming over to mine and we will have popcorn and watch some Gossip Girl. I may also make the Irish cure all, Lyon's tea!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

That poor girl, Daisies. What a terrible shock and upset for her :( She's very lucky to have some-one to mind her and provide much-needed tea in her shock :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all..

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Had my root canal at 8 this morning...someone give me a hug! Even my nose is numb.

Hope this helps...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Morning all..

How's Paddy?

Still Toxic?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

How's Paddy?

Still Toxic?

Always.. :D

Morning all. My internet has been acting up for the past few days, grrr

Morning all. My internet has been acting up for the past few days, grrr

Morning missus..

Mooooorning!

Alright guys. I'm starving and the the receptionist at the hospital is guilting me into staying longer and seeing more patients :(

Alright guys. I'm starving and the the receptionist at the hospital is guilting me into staying longer and seeing more patients :(
    It's a tough spot to be in but sometimes you need to look after yourself first.

Either say no flat out or work a way to get you fed and see a few more patients, if you think it's worth doing.

It's a tough spot to be in but sometimes you need to look after yourself first.

Either say no flat out or work a way to get you fed and see a few more patients, if you think it's worth doing.
    I've emailed my head of department as because we're not registered with the medical council over here I'm not even sure I would be allowed do the tests as opposed to just supervising the students.

I've emailed my head of department as because we're not registered with the medical council over here I'm not even sure I would be allowed do the tests as opposed to just supervising the students.
    Get some grub while waiting for the response if you can - no point running yourself into the ground :)

Get some grub while waiting for the response if you can - no point running yourself into the ground :)

I would if I could but nowhere for food here. Meh it looks like I'll be here for another half an hour anyway

• Advertisement

Afternoon all!!

Thought I had a bagel.....don't :(

now I am STAAAAARVING!

I went to the staff caf for lunch, I wanted chicken and potatoes, they only had beef and nsima. Nsima just sticks to your insides. I now feel SO full

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I went to the staff caf for lunch, I wanted chicken and potatoes, they only had beef and nsima. Nsima just sticks to your insides. I now feel SO full

Oh wow, that sounds heavy! At least you are full now :P

I had soda bread, prawns and smoked salmon salad :)

Afternoon all!

I had pasta and some sauce for lunch - made some yesterday before I went to the gym and kept the rest for lunch today.

Hoping to get some study done this evening, have a few odd jobs to do - completely forgot I've a wedding on Friday - I'll be sober joe at it though! :(

Pembily wrote: »
    Oh wow, that sounds heavy! At least you are full now :P

I had soda bread, prawns and smoked salmon salad :)

Afternoon all!

Sounds delish! I am still full from lunch (I also may have gone for coffee and cake with my friend I mentioned yesterday).

Working at the rugby game on Saturday! \o/
    I went shopping yesterday so it can help pay for it...
    <kickass choons>
    Hope this helps...

They sure do!
    I'll be humming this for the rest of the week now though :o

• Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    I'm heading to that. :cool:

Allez les bleus?
    I knew Dublin would break you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

awec wrote: »
    Allez les bleus?
    I knew Dublin would break you.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha.

No.

Neutral. :P

I'm unbreakable. :cool:
    Secretly you're shouting for Munster, right :p

Daisies my dinner was even nicer - chicken and chorizo stew :D Just what I needed as it's chilly out! Hope the cake and chats helped her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Watchin First Blood with tea and Oroes,my housemate went to Oz today.

:cool:

I need oreos

and mcdonalds

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Necronos wrote: »
    Watchin First Blood with tea and Oroes,my housemate went to Oz today.

:cool:

First Blood as in Rambo: First Blood? If so, I applaud your film choice!

On a completely unrelated subject, what's good for a late night snack?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,314 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

bluewolf wrote: »
    I need oreos

and mcdonalds

Well I have seen them do an Oreo McFlurry.

I just saw today that my local cinema is showing all the Twilight movies back to back on November 15th with the new one being shown at midnight.
    Of course my ticket's booked.

Morning all. Yet another morning at hospital clinics! On the plus side this afternoon I get to play acting head of department!:p

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Well I have seen them do an Oreo McFlurry.

I just saw today that my local cinema is showing all the Twilight movies back to back on November 15th with the new one being shown at midnight.
    Of course my ticket's booked.
    182402d1315721666-diablo-3-general-discussion-i-spoilers-sarcasm_detector2.jpg

There has been a baby wailing outside our clinic for the past hour! My head is fit to burst

There has been a baby wailing outside our clinic for the past hour! My head is fit to burst
    Rub some Johnsons 'No more tears' in it's eyes if you have it....that's how it works....right?

Had a bit of a cold yesterday, woke up this morning and can't talk! (some people might say it's a good thing....those would be unkind people)

So having a day off college today, I'm already getting bored. Someone wanna come watch Jeremy Kyle with me? :P

Had a bit of a cold yesterday, woke up this morning and can't talk! (some people might say it's a good thing....those would be unkind people)

So having a day off college today, I'm already getting bored. Someone wanna come watch Jeremy Kyle with me? :P
    Watch a movie Trilogy back to back....

Also, Ben & Jerries is nearly always on offer in Tesco lately, ice cream has healing qualities....just sayin' :)

• Advertisement

Watch a movie Trilogy back to back....

Also, Ben & Jerries is nearly always on offer in Tesco lately, ice cream has healing qualities....just sayin' :)

Excellent plan!
    You send me icecream then. :P

Excellent plan!
    You send me icecream then. :P
    Tesco delivers and they're surely closer!

Morning all! o/

All this talk of iced cream is making me hungry!! booo!

Need coffee!!

If Jeremy Kyle says "pin back yer lug'oles" one more time Imma smack him.
    Tesco delivers and they're surely closer!

That's a cop out m'dear. :P

Hi grames! o/

Hi grames! o/

'Lo!! How many goes did it take to spell my name right this time! ;) :pac:
    If Jeremy Kyle says "pin back yer lug'oles" one more time Imma smack him.

how many times has he called someone SCUM?!

'Lo!! How many goes did it take to spell my name right this time! ;) :pac:

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies!
    how many times has he called someone SCUM?!

Lost count tbh! You could play a great drinking game with this. :pac:

That's a cop out m'dear. :P

YOU'RE a cop out!

I have multiple excuses - employment being one, geographical location being another

YOU'RE a cop out!

I have multiple excuses - employment being one, geographical location being another

and let's not forget the fact that you plain and simple - don't want to!! :pac:

YOU'RE a cop out!

So's your face!
    have multiple excuses - employment being one, geographical location being another

Hmm....
    and let's not forget the fact that you plain and simple - don't want to!! :pac:

Yep, there it is!

Now, because D'Agger is being mean I am going to get icecream and a lemon all by myself...such a grownup.

Yes, a lemon. You don't want to try it, trust me.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement