Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭oddman2

Schism wrote: »

Got a link? There's many shades of green, some of which would be fairly dodgy!

I can see it now:

50 shades of green - the tGC guide to fashion. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

oddman2 wrote: »
    I can see it now:

50 shades of green - the tGC guide to fashion. ;)

Just as long as it's not 50 shades of grey :pac:
    Also, where have you been hiding?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭oddman2

Just as long as it's not 50 shades of grey :pac:
    Also, where have you been hiding?

Ah yes, I had to see a man about a dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Honestly, there've been more good times than bad times, but after four and a half years I'm finally finished in the Clare Inn. This day three weeks I'll be in Canada.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Morning folks! Seems it a balmy 2 degrees here in tropical Dublin! We really are spoilt!

/sarcasm

Fooooookin freeeeeezin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Just as long as it's not 50 shades of grey

Thats-the-joke.jpg

Morning all!! o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Power gone again, 10mins left on my laptop. Not enough time to do anything productive so I'm gonna google cake recipes

Daisies wrote: »
    Power gone again, 10mins left on my laptop. Not enough time to do anything productive so I'm gonna google cake recipes

I want cake!!
    oh wait - it's cake friday!! \o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I want cake!!

You are not allowed talk to me on Fridays! I'm hungover and want cake and tea but there's no power. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I want cake!!
    Are you eating cake?

Morning all :D:D:D

Have the nerves kicked in yet Kev?

• Advertisement

I want cake friday :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Schism wrote: »
    Got a link? There's many shades of green, some of which would be fairly dodgy!

I went shopping yesterday and decided against it - was more leaning towards a teal coloured green but didn't even try them on....maybe closer to Christmas.

I did however get these bad boys - love them!

Now to work until half 12 then home, quick shower and head for the airport, The Dam awaits :pac:

Morning everyone btw :)

Daisies wrote: »
    You are not allowed talk to me on Fridays! I'm hungover and want cake and tea but there's no power. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

awww I'm sorry! If it makes you feel any better I am not allowed to eat the cakes but iI have to go buy them!
    Pembily wrote: »
    Are you eating cake?

Nope no cake for fatty!!

[have to go buy them now though]
    bluewolf wrote: »
    I want cake friday :mad:

It's a nice perk that offsets the not very good wages alright!
    D'Agger wrote: »
    I did however get these bad boys - love them!

Now to work until half 12 then home, quick shower and head for the airport, The Dam awaits :pac:

Morning everyone btw :)

Morning dude - Slick Shoes!

Enjoy the Dam! Don't get arrested!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning peeps..

A tad chilly out there this fine sunny morning.. :)

Morning all!! o/

I knew you'd say that :pac:
    You shush, I am stressed and up to 90 today!

Also good morning peeps :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I knew you'd say that :pac:
    You shush, I am stressed and up to 90 today!

Also good morning peeps :)

What has ya stressed KKK?

Stupid, ungreatful, arrogant little f*cks I work with - the f*cking lot of them!! :mad:

Smart arse remarks about how long it takes us to go up and get the cakes - where as none of them are arse'd doing it, now it seems that the talk of the office is about how myself and a mate "have a laugh" with it, in relation to how long it takes us! Absolute f*cking pricks the lot of them! :mad:

/rant

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Did someone say Friday?!?!?!?

Stupid, ungreatful, arrogant little f*cks I work with - the f*cking lot of them!! :mad:

Smart arse remarks about how long it takes us to go up and get the cakes - where as none of them are arse'd doing it, now it seems that the talk of the office is about how myself and a mate "have a laugh" with it, in relation to how long it takes us! Absolute f*cking pricks the lot of them! :mad:

/rant
    One solution might be to record yourself walking to and from the cakeshop, send the video to everyone in the office and start eating a cake that has 'Go fúck yourselves' iced onto it in front of them - any questions just tell them to take the length of the video out of their day and go get their own fúckin cakes!

• Advertisement

One solution might be to record yourself walking to and from the cakeshop, send the video to everyone in the office and start eating a cake that has 'Go fúck yourselves' iced onto it in front of them - any questions just tell them to take the length of the video out of their day and go get their own fúckin cakes!

Genius!! I may just do that!!

Awec, am I imagining things or did you post a minute ago?
    Anyway, Obama. :P
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    What has ya stressed KKK?

People not doing their share of work and leaving me with it (I'm not allowed go into more detail than that!)
    Deeeep breaths.

Genius!! I may just do that!!

Feathers may be ruffled :pac:

People not doing their share of work and leaving me with it (I'm not allowed go into more detail than that!)
    Deeeep breaths.

Which one are you then kkk :D

every-group-project-ever.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,316 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wanna go home! I miss my bed!

Bit of advice, if you're working in the morning, don't start playing a computer game at 1:30.

Ah well, lunch now so halfway there. Yay! And no plans for the weekend which is also good. Been busy the past few weekends. People might start to think I have a social life.

/rant

Dont get them anymore.. simple as..

If anyone asks, then a simple reply if you don't appreciate them, you dont deserve them works every time.

Definitely a top suggestion there.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

It's too early to be up on a Saturday.

awec wrote: »
    Yes it is. That is why I just woke up now. :cool:
    Ass!

• Advertisement

I could work til 5 in the morning, and I'd still feel guilty if I wasn't up before noon. It feels like your day is wasted. Half 7 is shockingly early to wake up on a Saturday though.

Kev.OC wrote: »
    I could work til 5 in the morning, and I'd still feel guilty if I wasn't up before noon. It feels like your day is wasted. Half 7 is shockingly early to wake up on a Saturday though.

I was awake at 730 :o Didn't bother fully waking til 9 or so though

Beers time!
    Which one are you then kkk :D

Cheek!
    I would say the second one, but I went crazy a loooong time ago.
    :pac:

Wow it's quiet in here.

I very nearly won myself a nice bit of money on Sebastian Vettel this afternoon. Some race.

How was the weekend for everyone?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,523 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Evening all. Work training today.
    Wonder if there's anything on TV.

Started packing yet, Kev? :p

Oh, the thread is coming back to life! Hi Kev and TBO.

Don't know where everyone else is, probably still hungover. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,523 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Or else they're out again now...at a stealth beers they've not told us about. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Or else they're out again now...at a stealth beers they've not told us about. :the first rule of stealth beers club is etc etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Great night. I really need to start eating something, well anything, before I got out for drinks. Didn't get out of bed till hella late today, though I wouldn't mind another few drinks now :)

• Advertisement

Yay, people are here!

Hello KKK! And everyone else.

Ha, no, TBO, no packing yet. Soon though. :)

Morning all, how is everyone today?

Kev when are you leaving?

Morning all.

Although I couldn't make the beers, fear not, I drank enough to kill a small child on Saturday night in your honour! Danced to a famous Malawian band in a VIP area of a restaurant!Fun times.

RIP my phone :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Happy Blue Sky Monday!

Jaysus it's bitter out there!

how are we all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

yay monday and a full work week.

#not

hope the beers went well y'all. woulda been good to meet you-iz but was suffering from a night out with work peeps on the friday so sat was a non-runner.

kaimera wrote: »
    yay monday and a full work week.

It's a 4 day week for me :D:D:D

Dammit to hell!

so are you off today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Dammit, want!

Screw it, that's it, I'm finally going to book some time off work, I've still around twenty days remaining to take before the year ends or I lose them.

Anyhow, it's not bad out, considering the hail stones that fell last night I was expecting much much worse driving conditions.

• Advertisement

cade wrote: »
    Dammit, want!

Screw it, that's it, I'm finally going to book some time off work, I've still around twenty days remaining to take before the year ends or I lose them.

Anyhow, it's not bad out, considering the hail stones that fell last night I was expecting much much worse driving conditions.
    20 days?

ah here :(

I've 7-10 left I think. cba double checking

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement