Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whats your favourite gourment boutique perfume?Im not talking about known brands..

• 16-07-2012 6:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Ive had a few favourites over the years when i was younger it was nina ricci les belles de ricci,chanel chance,christiain dior poison,calvin klien CK one,and obsession,viktor & rolf flowerbomb,and jimmy choo...

I have gone for the known brands on the high street,but recenlty i have come across some very different perfumes for instance in essential oil perfumes i would have my favourite at the moment(which i have re ordered) song of india ylang ylang perfume oil.
    Some other favourites i would have would be fragonard grain de soleil,it has a strong sandal wood and orange mandarin type scent with neroli and some other scents.
    Carrement belle in vanille,(its a thousand times better than viktor and rolf just try it!!)these are french gourmet perfumes from france that come in every scent imaginable,they can be bought,and really worth buying,on carrementbelle.com and glams.net,these are both reputable sites to buy such beautiful perfumes.

Have you any gourment perfumes that you could not do without that you would like to share?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

okay my first favourite would be

1 carrement belle in vanille

2 for something more along the lines of pure perfume neroli scent i would pick kilim(in the carrement range)

3 grain de soleil by fragonard

the rest would be along the lines of high street like givenchy very irresistable and viktor and rolf or jimmy choo..or ysl opium

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

where can you buy these fragrances?

I've been trying to get my hands on outremer vanille for ages but don't want to give into extortionate shipping costs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Lollers

This is exquisite. The scent is like being in the garden after a sun shower, just as the rainwater releases the fragrance from all the flowers into the air.

http://www.annickgoutal.com/en/perfume/annick+goutal+womens+fragrances/fragrances/le+chevrefeuille.html

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

Lollers wrote: »
    This is exquisite. The scent is like being in the garden after a sun shower, just as the rainwater releases the fragrance from all the flowers into the air.

That's such a beautiful way to describe a perfume that I'd be ready to buy it without even smelling it first! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Lollers

suomi wrote: »
    That's such a beautiful way to describe a perfume that I'd be ready to buy it without even smelling it first! :o

Oh how sweet of you to say, thank you :)

If you are interested in trying a sample House of Fraser stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

Lollers wrote: »
    Oh how sweet of you to say, thank you :)

If you are interested in trying a sample House of Fraser stock it.

Thanks, I'll go take a look the next time I'm in Ireland! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

suomi wrote: »
    I know...me too, i clicked on the link because the description sounds amazing!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

another one of my gourmet boudoir perfume favourites would be e coudray amber et vanille absolutely beautiful scent..

Advertisement