Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepaid card for the UK

Options
  • 16-07-2012 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey all,

I'm from Cork and moving to Manchester and need a MasterCard there. I don't want to apply for a credit card or anything so I'm planning on getting a prepaid credit card. So far I've found Tuxedo Prepaid. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations?

Thanks,

Jessica

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭okiss

If your are moving to the Uk to work or study or do do both I would look up the following website http://www.moneysavingexpert.com.
    This site is run by Martin Lewis who appears on the bbc and itv as a money expert. This site lists the best deals, savings rates ect.
    I put pre paid credit cards into the search engine on this and it gives a list of uk pre paid cards and there cost. Different cards have different cost so one could be better than another for you. Hope this helps you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jessica.Kw

OK I'll do that, thanks for your help :)

Advertisement