Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing and Midwifery prospective students 2012

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭wibblin

pretty sure i'll be getting an offer for nursing in Trinity on monday!:D whoop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 imjayr

seems like many people did great in their LC! i hope nursing points doesnt go up, i heard gen nursing will go up to 430-450 atleast! oh dear

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Lavidabonita

Yay so loads of us are (hopefully) going to Trinity?Woo!See you all there! Wonder what points will go up to :0I'd say they could go up about 20 max!

Ciara 5 wrote: »
    Think I should get Trinity :D

Doing childrens or general? :D It's gona be general for me I'd say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭Ciara 5

Looking like general too :D there's a slight chance I could get the integrated with dare, even if I don't I'll be delighted with the general :)

• Advertisement

Looking like general too :D there's a slight chance I could get the integrated with dare, even if I don't I'll be delighted with the general :)

Oh cool :D I got 460 so unless points fall drastically,I think it'll be general!I never really minded though, I'm delighted either way!Is the Adelaideyour no. 2 then? :D

Oh cool :D I got 460 so unless points fall drastically,I think it'll be general!I never really minded though, I'm delighted either way!Is the Adelaideyour no. 2 then? :D[/Quote]

Congrats! I got 455 so either way we both should get something :D it sure is :) it's yours too isn't it?

Oh cool :D I got 460 so unless points fall drastically,I think it'll be general!I never really minded though, I'm delighted either way!Is the Adelaideyour no. 2 then? :D
    Congrats! I got 455 so either way we both should get something :D it sure is :) it's yours too isn't it?

Congrats to you too !Aw cool!Yeah it is!So weird!I'll be seeing you there :0!I'm so excited now,hope there are no surprises on Monday! :D

Congrats to you too !Aw cool!Yeah it is!So weird!I'll be seeing you there :0!I'm so excited now,hope there are no surprises on Monday! :D

Defo shall be seeing you! :D unless points go up by 50 which is impossible,I hope? I'll let you know on Monday anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EadsH

imjayr wrote: »
    seems like many people did great in their LC! i hope nursing points doesnt go up, i heard gen nursing will go up to 430-450 atleast! oh dear

Oh, I hope not:S does anyone think that children's nursing in TCD will rise much? I've only just scraped the 485 mark:/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I think childrens is gonna go up... You might get in though, or get in on 2nd round offers! :)

I know absolutely NO ONE wanting nursing in ucd, or wanting to go to ucd for that matter :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EadsH

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I think childrens is gonna go up... You might get in though, or get in on 2nd round offers! :)

I know absolutely NO ONE wanting nursing in ucd, or wanting to go to ucd for that matter :/

Oh God:S haha. Fingers crossed, hopefully I'll get it... Yeah, most of the people I know want to get Childrens in TCD.. Gawd..:L

Defo shall be seeing you! :D unless points go up by 50 which is impossible,I hope? I'll let you know on Monday anyway :)

Yeah,thats so weird :o!Don't think they will!Well I hope they don't because I'm kind of taking it for granted that I have enough!Only one more day!

Omg all my friends want to go to UCD!Don't know any that want nursing though!I know someone going into 2nd yr nursing there and she loves it!I mostly chose Trinity because its so handy, only one bus into town and I live quite near Tallaght too so it'd be handy while I'd be on placement!Otherwise I wouldn't mind between UCD or Trinity!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭rosiee

Anyone doing or know of anyone doing psycriatric nursing in NUIG/UCD?

Omg all my friends want to go to UCD!Don't know any that want nursing though!I know someone going into 2nd yr nursing there and she loves it!I mostly chose Trinity because its so handy, only one bus into town and I live quite near Tallaght too so it'd be handy while I'd be on placement!Otherwise I wouldn't mind between UCD or Trinity!

Really? All of mine are either going to dcu or Nuim! Yeah trinity is handy, right in the city centre! Just I'd be moving up to Dublin anyways and I really loved the UCD campus and facilities in the Health Scienes building :) we'll all be happy wherever we end up anyways!

Accepted the Adelaide in trinity this morn :D
    what's everyone else doing?

I accepted the Adelaide too!Yaaaaayyy!Definitely be seeing you there! :D

Nursing in UCD :D yay! :) congrats to everyone :)

Can't wait so nervous/excited!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 claratreacy

Nursing in UCD :D yay! :) congrats to everyone :)

Wohoo same here! congratulations, see you there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭siobhan93

Got nursing in UL :D

Wohoo same here! congratulations, see you there :)

Eep I'm so excited! :D What hospital have you chosen? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gemma.93

Children's and General Nursing in DCU,I cannot WAIT :D:D

Gemma.93 wrote: »
    Children's and General Nursing in DCU,I cannot WAIT :D:D

Oh my friend finished her first year there! You'll love it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gemma.93

Oh my friend finished her first year there! You'll love it! :D
    Ah that's great then, wasn't sure whether I was right putting DCU over TCD but I'm glad I did! saying that TCD with Tallaght would have been handier for me but still :D:D

I know, I'm sooo nervous and excited!That email from trinity made it seem so real 'Dear Student Nurse' :D

I know, I'm sooo nervous and excited!That email from trinity made it seem so real 'Dear Student Nurse' :D

I didn't get an email :o only saw it on the website last night & then filled out all the forms. It's real now :D so excited to know what's happening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭wibblin

General nursing in TCD....Cant Wait to start!:D eek! anyone going for halls?

• Advertisement

wibblin wrote: »
    General nursing in TCD....Cant Wait to start!:D eek! anyone going for halls?

What hospital are you going to pick? :)

Advertisement