Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing and Midwifery prospective students 2012

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭wibblin

Ciara 5 wrote: »
    What hospital are you going to pick? :)

err..I'm not too sure,:p But i think maybe St. James...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭monkeysarecool

wibblin wrote: »
    err..I'm not too sure,:p But i think maybe St. James...:D

I put down st James! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Lavidabonita

Woo see yous in Trinity!Do any of you think this whole mytcd thing is confusing?Mine won't work :L It says when I log on that it won't work properly until I've formally accepted my course...but I did accept it?:L

Woo see yous in Trinity!Do any of you think this whole mytcd thing is confusing?Mine won't work :L It says when I log on that it won't work properly until I've formally accepted my course...but I did accept it?:L

I saw someone on boards say that it doesn't work til the 29th? Not sure though! I'm so glad we don't start til the 17th :D

I saw someone on boards say that it doesn't work til the 29th? Not sure though! I'm so glad we don't start til the 17th :D

Oh ok phew!I'm too eager :L Dying to see our timetable and stuff!!I know we still have nearly a month left of:D Summer!Whenever I go on this thread I get so excited!

• Advertisement

Oh ok phew!I'm too eager :L Dying to see our timetable and stuff!!I know we still have nearly a month left of:D Summer!Whenever I go on this thread I get so excited!

I feel the exact same! I was in there today to drop in my forms because I live close enough and I was just thinking to myself that I'll actually be studying here in a months time :D I love reading this and the tcd forum!

I feel the exact same! I was in there today to drop in my forms because I live close enough and I was just thinking to myself that I'll actually be studying here in a months time :D I love reading this and the tcd forum!

I know and it's so weird that we're all going to know eachother and see eachother like everyday for four years!So freaky"

I know and it's so weird that we're all going to know eachother and see eachother like everyday for four years!So freaky"

Hopefully 4 years anyway :P which hospital did you choose? I really hope I get st. James because it'd be so handy for me! Are you getting accommodation or do you already live in Dublin?

Hopefully 4 years anyway :P which hospital did you choose? I really hope I get st. James because it'd be so handy for me! Are you getting accommodation or do you already live in Dublin?

Tallaght!Yeah I live in Dublin and close enough to Tallaght so Tallaght would be handier for me!:D

Tallaght!Yeah I live in Dublin and close enough to Tallaght so Tallaght would be handier for me!:D

Awh right, sure I'll see you in lectures anyway :pac:
    I heard that we share some of our lectures with medicine students but I don't know how true that is!

• Advertisement

actually so excited to start now!:D i was able to get on to the mytcd thing just there, maybe try it again?

Yay I got in! Took me ages though because I didn't read the part about the password properly...I was putting in a two digit number instead of the first three letters, if that makes sense?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 claratreacy

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Eep I'm so excited! :D What hospital have you chosen? :)

I picked Vincents! Few of my friends sisters went there.. so i said ok, vincents it is :p how about yourself? are u applying for accom?! :D i can't believe how soon it is, less than two weeks like :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I picked Vincents! Few of my friends sisters went there.. so i said ok, vincents it is :p how about yourself? are u applying for accom?! :D i can't believe how soon it is, less than two weeks like :eek:

I picked Vincents too! :D It's closer to the campus, handy! Yeah I applied for it! I'm number 383 now so hopefully I'll be getting an email later! Did you?
    I know I'm so excited and nervous... It's such a mixture of feelings! I hope everyones nice.. I'm sure they will be but I just have this vision of me walking around UCD forever alone :P

I picked Vincents too! :D It's closer to the campus, handy! Yeah I applied for it! I'm number 383 now so hopefully I'll be getting an email later! Did you?
    I know I'm so excited and nervous... It's such a mixture of feelings! I hope everyones nice.. I'm sure they will be but I just have this vision of me walking around UCD forever alone :P

Good stuff, see u there :) yeah I got an email there yesterday eve just after four, I think I was around 163 and dropped to 98 or something? Booked merville! :D where abouts are u hoping for? You'll surely get an email today, if not tomorrow :) haha I am the exact same! I know NO ONE coming up here :eek: suppose that adds to the fun of it :p do u know anyone coming up or already up? Where abouts u coming up from actually? :)

Good stuff, see u there :) yeah I got an email there yesterday eve just after four, I think I was around 163 and dropped to 98 or something? Booked merville! :D where abouts are u hoping for? You'll surely get an email today, if not tomorrow :) haha I am the exact same! I know NO ONE coming up here :eek: suppose that adds to the fun of it :p do u know anyone coming up or already up? Where abouts u coming up from actually? :)

I got an email yesterday at 4 too :) booked merville also! You are welcome to house 4 anytime :P I preferred the fact that there's 3 bathrooms, instead of the 1 in belgrove!
    I know a few people coming up, about 5. I'd only really consider 2 good friends, and at that I probably won't see them much! I'm from Meath :) and yourself?

I got an email yesterday at 4 too :) booked merville also! You are welcome to house 4 anytime :P I preferred the fact that there's 3 bathrooms, instead of the 1 in belgrove!
    I know a few people coming up, about 5. I'd only really consider 2 good friends, and at that I probably won't see them much! I'm from Meath :) and yourself?

Awh brilliant, some relief having it all sorted.. Haha thanks, you're welcome to house 10 anytime too :D there was some list of places, I just picked a random house that a girl was already in.. Do u know who else you're living with? :) you're grand so, have a few people headin up.. See u won't be forever walking ucd alone ha :p I'm a kilkenny woman! May try find ya on facebook, be good to know someone up there :)

Awh brilliant, some relief having it all sorted.. Haha thanks, you're welcome to house 10 anytime too :D there was some list of places, I just picked a random house that a girl was already in.. Do u know who else you're living with? :) you're grand so, have a few people headin up.. See u won't be forever walking ucd alone ha :p I'm a kilkenny woman! May try find ya on facebook, be good to know someone up there :)

Wait I'm house 9! We're probably beside each other so :P There's 2 lads and a girl living with me! yeah do! :D

Just wondering, did ye get a letter from trinity? or is that still to come?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭Ciara 5

Just wondering, did ye get a letter from trinity? or is that still to come?
    A letter about what? I think everything is online this year so theyre not sending any letters!

• Advertisement

oh right, cool, thanks!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭Ciara 5

oh right, cool, thanks!:D

No probd :) Have you been on the site and sent off the forms?

yeah, it's just i was re reading in and it was saying that we've to bring in an official offer letter from tcd on the 17th so was just wondering if we got a letter for that, so im guessing its the email they sent us we've to bring in?

yeah, it's just i was re reading in and it was saying that we've to bring in an official offer letter from tcd on the 17th so was just wondering if we got a letter for that, so im guessing its the email they sent us we've to bring in?

I thought that we were meant to bring in the letter that the cao sent us saying that we were offered tcd? :confused:

I thought that we were meant to bring in the letter that the cao sent us saying that we were offered tcd? :confused:

I have no idea, my plan though is to just bring in everything that say welcome on it, give them it all...yano..like a boss...:D

I have no idea, my plan though is to just bring in everything that say welcome on it, give them it all...yano..like a boss...:D

Haha I might do that myself, just to be sure!
    I looked it up there and it says "the original offer letter you received from tcd"...is must be the letter from the cao because I haven't gotten anything else?
    Did you put st James down in the end? :)

Haha I might do that myself, just to be sure!
    I looked it up there and it says "the original offer letter you received from tcd"...is must be the letter from the cao because I haven't gotten anything else?
    Did you put st James down in the end? :)

safest thing to do when in doubt!:P yeah i haven't got anything else either that's why I thought we were going to be sent out a letter!:L

yeah i did, eeee so excited, hope i get James now!:D did you? you in halls?

safest thing to do when in doubt!:P yeah i haven't got anything else either that's why I thought we were going to be sent out a letter!:L

yeah i did, eeee so excited, hope i get James now!:D did you? you in halls?

Exactly because they specify loads that we NEED these to register!
    I put down James too...when do we find out?
    No, I live in Dublin...near Croke Park-ish :L did you get halls?

Exactly because they specify loads that we NEED these to register!
    I put down James too...when do we find out?
    No, I live in Dublin...near Croke Park-ish :L did you get halls?

yeah they did and when it's not in an actual letter form on paper i'm confused at what exactly they want!:L

i dunno, it will probably be on the 17th when we have the course meeting thing! i bloody better get James, the adelaide seems so far out!:L

ah sure that's handy enough, think of the amount of money you'll save with no rent to pay!:P will it take you long to get in and out to college/James everyday? yeah i gots halls, so happy i did too coz otherwise i might have ended up living alone somewhere...not too fun!:L really want to know who i'm sharing a room with though!:L

• Advertisement

yeah they did and when it's not in an actual letter form on paper i'm confused at what exactly they want!:L

i dunno, it will probably be on the 17th when we have the course meeting thing! i bloody better get James, the adelaide seems so far out!:L

ah sure that's handy enough, think of the amount of money you'll save with no rent to pay!:P will it take you long to get in and out to college/James everyday? yeah i gots halls, so happy i did too coz otherwise i might have ended up living alone somewhere...not too fun!:L really want to know who i'm sharing a room with though!:L

I know, the cao thing was only an envelope/letter so I don't know if that's it? I hate the ambiguity!
    I can't wait to find out where I'm going, I really hope it's James too because I'd have to get a bus and the Luas to tallaght :/ and there's something about James that I really like
    Yeah, it is really handy tbh...the bus only takes about 20/30 mins depending on traffic to get to trinity and James is on the same route! Getting to james would be 30-40 mins! My bus card will be 86euro a month...I know it's nothing compared to what you have to pay, but it's a nuisance :L
    Ah congrats! How long does it take to get from halls to trinity? I'm sure it won't be too bad, my brother goes to nuig and the guy he shared with snored reallyyyy loudly :P

Advertisement