Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing and Midwifery prospective students 2012

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭Ciara 5

CatEyed92 wrote: »
    I want to do either Children's and General Nursing Intergrated or General Nursing in UCC in 2013

Do you get to chose your hospital? When?:confused:

Do you know what hospitals nurses do their trianing in with UCC?
    I know in tcd for general it's James or tallaght & after you've accepted your offer you get a letter and pick your preference, first come first served.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭work.inprocess

Sorry for the massive delay, I was working most of the week and had my debs on Tuesday!

I'd love to go on an Erasmus or even move to another country for a little while after we finish!

Ah you'll be grand, There'll be loads of people from the country in our course...maybe a few cavaners :P

I hope we're not being too optimistic about that...I was talking to a friend about it and she was telling me that she knows a few girls from Loreto on the green who do nursing in ucd and they're veryyy d4/snobby :O Hopefully they'll stick to ucd :L

We'll just have to make lots of friends in more guy orientated courses like physics or computer studies ;)

3rd year Children's and General in UCD and gotta say the people in my course are some of the nicest I've ever met. Hope you're all enjoying your courses and looking forward to placement in January (even though it seems like a long way from here). Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions about the course or just want to have a chat about nursing in general :)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

in cork you are assigned hospital- you dont get a choice.
    its either cuh, south infirmary, bons, mercy! sin e

Advertisement