Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ethical/responsible banking in ireland

Options
  • 16-07-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    First of all apologies if this subject has been done to death but i did try a search on boards and a few searches on google and couldn't find the info i wanted so hopefully someone here will help me.
    I am looking to move my account from Ulsterbank to somewhere else, preferably not Bank of Ireland as I have found them to be exceedingly unprofessional in my previous dealings with them.
    What i would like in an ideal world is to move my money to a bank that practices responsible banking (ie. not lending money they don't have) and also ethical banking (ie trying to lend to ethical companies)

I have found a couple of examples in the UK like Triodos and the co-operative bank through the move your money site but i cant find anything like that here. Is there anything along these lines available in ireland?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

No, there isn't anything like the Co-Operative Bank here at the moment.

Advertisement