Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian Recognised Trade Certificate application help

Options
  • 16-07-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

I have a couple of questions someone might be able to answer about getting my electrical trade recognised.

Can you apply from Ireland if you have access to an austrailian address?

Do I select electrical fitter on the application form as electrician on it's own is not an option :confused:

Certified Information - How is this done and who can i get it certified by within Ireland?

What supporting documents do I need to provide?
    - Fas cert
    Are copies of results from each college phase needed?

- detailed evidence of employment
    I don't have any, what examples of this could i use/get

- section 5 - Formal vocational training: I presume this is my apprenticeship training?

- Section 6 formal skills Ocupational Training: What do you fill in for this?

- Section 7 licience and registration details: Again, what do you put in for this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have being told to sort all this out and organise getting my licience before coming to OZ so i'm ready to sit the test in adelaide when i arrive out there.

Advertisement