Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you wear opposite sex clothes?

• 16-07-2012 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

You see it there on the tv where the man might wear the woman's knickers for the day after sex while the woman would go a day in the man's trunks. Do people actually do this and what do you wear?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Shhh. Sleep time now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I wear ladies' wellingtons to the bog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I can see why a woman wouldn't have a problem wearing boxers.

But here's no way i'd be wearing women's underwear! If I wanted to floss my balls off i'd use something else!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Can be hard to get girls versions of certain jersies so I go for the smallest man size. Usually still swamp me.

I have never yet encountered a man wearing knickers. Maybe some day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

I reckon there are lads going to work with ladies tights on under their trousers. Sure the world has gone mad, what with advances in technology and the spread of the world wide web phenomenon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I dont wear ladies clothes, I just insert tapons inside myself.

The record is 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I often wear my boyfriends clothes. He never wears mine though. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Most of my clothes don't have a gender.

Except for my sparkly pink glitter top. It's a male.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

If any woman wants me to wear their clothes, pm me your address and I'll send you an S.A.E

• Advertisement

no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Yeah, men's tracksuit bottoms and hoodies are way more comfy than women's ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I like wearing bras, they keep me moobs under control.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Yes, a suspender belt and silk stockings.

Problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Only on the weekends... And monday... and Tuesday... And wednesday... and thursday... and friday.... :/

Confab wrote: »
    Yes, a suspender belt and silk stockings.

Problem?

Swap pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭KingMonkey

if i remember correctly one of your last threads on here was entitled "how do you open your banana??"....omfg please stoppppp the madness....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭Basq

MrStuffins wrote: »
    If I wanted to floss my balls off i'd use something else!
    Keep for pet names for masturbation to yourself! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

What like. them baggy trousers my mam always has hangin off her at teh waist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

My ex wore one of my g strings once.

Image is burned into my brain. UGh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Yeah I'm always thieving my boyfriend's boxers and Tshirts. Mostly just to annoy him. :P

He doesn't wear my undies though. At least, I don't think he does ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

I used too, then i got caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

I can see why a woman wouldn't have a problem wearing boxers.

I can't! Tried it once. That strange breeze on my nethers around the willy pouch bit put me off ever doing it again.

Millicent wrote: »
    I can't! Tried it once. That strange breeze on my nethers around the willy pouch bit put me off ever doing it again.

Willy pouch?

Have I been wearing the wrong boxers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

I'm not a fan of these, fashionista man skirts tying a jumper off at the waist produces the same effect.. you want a kilt, find a plaid shirt.

Willy pouch?

What's the bit with the buttons? Where your willy can just pop out and say hello? Or those ones without the buttons but a kind of door that can be pulled back for easier peeing?

Now that I'm thinking about this, why can't ye just pull down your boxers to have a slash, ye lazy gits? :pac:

What's the bit with the buttons? Where your willy can just pop out and say hello? Or those ones without the buttons but a kind of door that can be pulled back for easier peeing?

Now that I'm thinking about this, why can't ye just pull down your boxers to have a slash, ye lazy gits? :pac:

Ah, you mean the willy....... I dunno what it's call but I like "door" ;)

Also, we COULD pull out boxers down but we pee in full view of all other dudes when using public toilets, last thing we wanna be looking at it man arses when walking through the Gents!

Ah, you mean the willy....... I dunno what it's call but I like "door" ;)

Also, we COULD pull out boxers down but we pee in full view of all other dudes when using public toilets, last thing we wanna be looking at it man arses when walking through the Gents!

Well that's that mystery solved. Now, oh wise Oracle Stuffins, while you're on a roll, where does that other sock in the dryer go to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Fritzl Funderland

only for my night time job

• Advertisement

Willy pouch?

AKA "I've a small willy" :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Only when I'm singing "I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok"

Well that's that mystery solved. Now, oh wise Oracle Stuffins, while you're on a roll, where does that other sock in the dryer go to?

Socks are an oppressed people, forced to exist in servitude to the human race. They are judged by their colour, which is wrong, and often they are paired up with other socks which look exactly like them but may not have the same interests.

It's a terrible existence and when they see the opportunity to escape, they take it!

Just men's socks, I know nothing about women's socks of course ;)

He's been storing his keys and stuff there in his confusion for years or so the rumour on the street goes.

He's been storing his keys and stuff there in his confusion for years or so the rumour on the street goes.

I prefer the 2nd one!

Also, it's not small, it's Fun-Size!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

A mate of mine sent me this pic of a someones ass in a g-string saying it was this new girl he met. He said what you think? I said wow sexy ass bud. Anyway Turns out it was him in a g-string playing a trick on me :(

• Advertisement

steddyeddy wrote: »
    A mate of mine sent me this pic of a someones ass in a g-string saying it was this new girl he met. He said what you think? I said wow sexy ass bud. Anyway Turns out it was him in a g-string playing a trick on me :(

Did he tell you before or after you finished the hand shandy? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Did he tell you before or after you finished the hand shandy? :pac:

During :( In fairness hes a runner so between that and the g-string it was quite confusing.

Runners ass and sexy curvy ass look quite similar in a g-string I found out much to my distress!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭veronymus

During :( In fairness hes a runner so between that and the g-string it was quite confusing.

Runners ass and sexy curvy ass look quite similar in a g-string I found out much to my distress!

Hope you're joking about the bolded part?? I find the thought that your mate would do that to you a little unsettling:D

Like a lot of girls, I imagine, I've worn guy stuff like pjs, t-shirts etc, but only indoors, can't recall ever going out wearing a guy's clothes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Maybe he wasn't playing a trick? Maybe he want's you to know how sexy his ass is. And in fairness you do know how sexy his ass is.

I think you know what you have to do here.

I bet he thought "I'll trick Eddy so I can call him gay and a weirdo lolomfgpmslymca!!"

Trust me, in this scenario, YOU are not the weirdo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I love guys t-shirts and hoodies. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Denise90

I wear my boyfriends hoodies but then again I sometimes I get him to buy them with me in mind :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

You see it there on the tv where the man might wear the woman's knickers for the day after sex while the woman would go a day in the man's trunks.
    Dafuq?? :eek::confused: What channel is this?! :p:D
    Most of my clothes don't have a gender.
    How is that possible?! Aside from Sports-shops would you not have purchased the majority of your clothes in either the mens or women's section?
    KingMonkey wrote: »
    if i remember correctly one of your last threads on here was entitled "how do you open your banana??"....omfg please stoppppp the madness....
    Am about to really nearly pmsl here!! :D:o:o
    Sheer brilliance, pure genius! :D

Have purchased an odd men's t-shirt for myself in the past. Would wear lad's Hoodies no problem. Plus love the smell of After-shave! Not being needy or anything of the sort, :p I'd nearly wear After-shave myself really nice smell. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

What's the bit with the buttons? Where your willy can just pop out and say hello?

Well done. This made me actually lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Pensivepuca

Yeah, male t shirts, jeans and hoodies. Way way more comfortable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I never got this. My wife loves wearing my shirts. Especially after i wore them. I dont mind smelling her but her underware only looks good when its on her and tbh if i am not lying next to her i am usually to busy to think about smelling her.

Just me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Those wooly type passion killer tights were nice and comfy when I worked on cold building sites, a bit of a nuisance when it came to having a slash, but well worth the hassle.

I like a nice man's hoody on occasion!

I like a nice man's hoody on occasion!

What about if the man wasn't so nice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm wearing boxers right now. sexy :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement