Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you wear opposite sex clothes?

2»

Comments

What about if the man wasn't so nice?

Nice men need only apply for my hoody wearing services.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

aujopimur wrote: »
    Those wooly type passion killer tights were nice and comfy when I worked on cold building sites, a bit of a nuisance when it came to having a slash, but well worth the hassle.

Common enough with who spend a lot of time on motorbikes too; we used to joke that there was nothing wrong with that, it's only when suspender belts and other extras are added that questions need to be asked;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Odysseus wrote: »
    Common enough with who spend a lot of time on motorbikes too; we used to joke that there was nothing wrong with that, it's only when suspender belts and other extras are added that questions need to be asked;)

When I was a boy id wear my mothers old tights to work. Spending hours everyday on horses would mean badly chaffed calves otherwise.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

When I was a boy id wear my mothers old tights to work. Spending hours everyday on horses would mean badly chaffed calves otherwise.

See tights are fine, but wearing your mOthers brings out the psychoanalyst in me;) Yeah your right I think this is common in lots of activities where you are out in the cold.

When your on bike you can wear tights under your leathers, which can sound attractive to a certain type of person.

However, one thing I do know is the amount of men who engage in cross dressing at some levelis higher than we would think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

interesting! I rarely wear tights at all, and I'm actually quite fascinated at all the different uses and benefits you guys are getting from them. hmm...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

As long as you weren't wearing the tights at the same time as your mum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Im a cross dresser,

in fact I get very angry putting my clothes on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Im a cross dresser,

in fact I get very angry putting my clothes on.

Not half as angry as your other half when you take them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I slept in mens boxers last night, was actually really comfortable!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

aujopimur wrote: »
    Those wooly type passion killer tights were nice and comfy when I worked on cold building sites, a bit of a nuisance when it came to having a slash, but well worth the hassle.
    Odysseus wrote: »

With men's compression base layer leggings, this is a thing of the past.

Yes, they make tights for men now. They're like modern day long johns, so you can all now wear them without worrying about wearing women's clothes.
    *Sales pitch over*

Don't think I'll be doing so though, I don't like my clothes to be too tight. Last year or whenever we had that really cold spell with all the snow, on a couple of occasions I just wore pyjama bottoms under my trousers. I don't understand how women (and some men) wear tights all day, must be very uncomfortable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I've worn boxers, and found them uncomfotable because they bunch up around the tops of your legs.

I wear my OH's shorts though, they fit me better than him.

With men's compression base layer leggings, this is a thing of the past.

Yes, they make tights for men now. They're like modern day long johns, so you can all now wear them without worrying about wearing women's clothes.
    *Sales pitch over*

Don't think I'll be doing so though, I don't like my clothes to be too tight. Last year or whenever we had that really cold spell with all the snow, on a couple of occasions I just wore pyjama bottoms under my trousers. I don't understand how women (and some men) wear tights all day, must be very uncomfortable.

Yeah, I have thermal long johns now; however, thinking about cost I don't know. I will be due to replace about 4 sets of thermals this winter; and I may do a price check as qood quality thermal cost a fair bit. Would still need to sort out tops though.

Advertisement