Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BN011 applied social studies in social care

• 16-07-2012 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

so im off to college for my first time as a mature student (aged 28). anybody else doing this course? anybody any idea when the course will start? im waiting on details to be sent out from itb.
    ive applied to susi for a grant. do they pay the full amount and will itb wait for the grant to come through or do i need to pay upfront then wait for the grant to come back to me.
    im nervous, excited and looking foreard to starting.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aoifed6

hi i have applied as a late entry , hoping to get interviewed tomorrow or thursday.

where are you working and have you done the interview..what was i like

regards aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bonbondar

aoifed6 wrote: »
    hi i have applied as a late entry , hoping to get interviewed tomorrow or thursday.

regards aoife
    Hi aoife. I was accepted,as mature student after an assessment so didn't have an interview. I'm not working. Will be doing course full time. Are you doing it,full or part time? I'm having registration and induction day tomorrow. Best of luck with interview.
    Siobhan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 armonda

Hi just started in blanch it,doing same course as yourself(work based)as a very mature student,i would love to get some feedback from you about how course went for u and any tips on studiny,notes,exams etc would be gratefully reicieved,so nervous about it all,also if u have any of the books u used i would buy them of u,cheers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bonbondar

aoifed6 wrote: »

regards aoife
    Hi Aoife just wondering did you get accepted on the course? i know its started a few months. Just seeing if I know you now :rolleyes:

Advertisement