Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K Bowl Closed??

Options
  • 16-07-2012 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭

Just happened to be walking by K Bowl in MacDonagh Junction today and there were notices saying "closed due to unforseen circumstances"?
    Now, has it closed down or just temporary?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fraido

Temporary as far as I know, apparently they were broken into and the place was trashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Talking of closed places, what's with the €2 shop in Market Cross? It's been closed up for a good few days now. At first there was a sign saying closed for stocktaking for the day but that notice is gone now and it's still closed.

I heard the KBowl had been held up at knife point at 10pm last Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fraido

The 2€ shop in market cross has gone into liquidation, there was an article in the independent a few weeks ago when it closed, I loved that shop, the things they had in there were great value. Don't like the one in high street as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

amazing the differences in the KBowl stories.... doors were chained closed sat morning when they came to open it, and the chains were not put on by managment of kbowl.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

A friend of a friend was due to have her child's birthday party in KBowl on Saturday afternoon and she only got a phone call at 1pm that day to say that they were closed and she'd have to make other arrangements. Bad form.

Crap - even the €2 shop has gone to the wall so. I'm sad for the staff who worked there. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement