Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Video Resolution Premiere Pro

Options
  • 16-07-2012 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭

Need a bit of help with this, I've a short shot on a DSLR at 1,920x1,080p and need to export a 2,048x1,080 for screening. What's the best way to do it?

I'm using Premiere Pro btw.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

When you click on one of the presets you can click on the general tab, in the editing mode drop down select desktop and it lets you type in any resolution you want. I'm not sure what the consequences of that are or what preset you should choose. There may be specific plug-ins for outputting the type of video that will be compatible with resolutions that size.

There's information here about sequence settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

That worked perfectly, I'd been trying to change resolution when exporting a 1920x1080 project, but importing it into a 2048 preset worked. Had to just crop some of the top and bottom then. Thanks

Advertisement