Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

faith healer in Celbridge

Options
  • 16-07-2012 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was given a number of a faith healer in Celbridge... His name is Des... never heard anything about him and just want to see if any one has heard of him or has an experiences with him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Garynev

Hey,
    I would be very interested in getting his contact number,
    Thanks, Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭lizgal

HI Did you attend Des and How was it??? I am very keen to find out as if you are pleased I will make an app to see Him

• Registered Users Posts: 35 lelo100

I know someone who had severe anxiety and was very down, that had immediate results with Des. Also someone who had trouble hearing can hear perfectly now. He is excellent with healing animals too. Amazing results.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

lelo100 wrote: »
    I know someone who had severe anxiety and was very down, that had immediate results with Des. Also someone who had trouble hearing can hear perfectly now. He is excellent with healing animals too. Amazing results.
    Really? How does that work? Is the return of hearing magical?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Martina56

Has anyone been to Des Bradfeild, if so how did you find him? Heard good things about him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 aud100

hi looking for more info about Des Bradfeild,

Advertisement