Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vocalist required

Options
  • 16-07-2012 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys looking for a singer for a new project main influences would be tool sikth opeth soundgarden the who.

its an unusual mix and at the moment we are trying to bring the overall ability of the band up to the level of dream theatre without the cheese =)
    at the moment we just need someone to jam once or twice a week we have a lot of ideas but need singing to see what way music needs to be structured.
    we are not really looking for a screamer as such but some balls in the vocals would be great.
    being able to sing in key is a must and the ability to work with odd time signatures would be great also.
    We have a studio in the Kildare area and have an interest in touring when a set is prepared.
    We are all over 30 so we are looking for someone with a bit of maturity and is serious about a career in music.

contact bandprojectrecordings@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Great influences. Pity you're not looking for a guitarist.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Eriopis

email sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5 progband

Great influences. Pity you're not looking for a guitarist.

Ah no bother man sure if the lads fxck me out ill let ya know =)

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

progband wrote: »
    Ah no bother man sure if the lads fxck me out ill let ya know =)
    To be honest.... you're a bit old as well. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 progband

To be honest.... you're a bit old as well. :pac:

ha ha ha mad old =) on the way out so I am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭metallo

Pity you are not looking for a keyboard player and you are not from dublin :D

Advertisement