Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning french in france

Options
  • 16-07-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking into doing an intensive french course in france for 2 weeks in september. My research is showing that Paris langues is the my best option as I want to be in central paris and stay on-site (don't want a host family set-up) with an all-in price of €1260 ex flights/transfers. Has anyone done this course or can recommend the school or have any other experience/recommendations of learning franch in paris. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭franc 91

Have you had a look in the FUSAC ? There's a whole range of language schools there offering French courses, intensive or otherwise. Finding accomodation in the centre of Paris is expensive though perhaps some of the language schools might have solutions available for that. There are language schools elsewhere in France where accomodation would be cheaper.
    http://www.fusac.fr/en/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Im planning on booking a french course with them in Bordeaux for a month. Have you done classes with them before? Price wise they seem the most reasonable but do they skimp on quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Gott

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Like OP, I'm shopping around for a course - have you used this company before? Their courses look really reasonably priced.

Advertisement