Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3: Wildcard Play Off Round *Tuesday-Saturday*

Options
  • 16-07-2012 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

AFC:

Buffalo Bills (DangerDavo85) @ Tennessee Titans (Kaiche)

San Diego Chargers (Specsy) @ Cincinatti Bengals (BigBadRob83)

NFC:

Detroit Lions (Eamonn87) @ Seattle Seahawks (QKitten83)

Chicago Bears (p4ddy31) @ Green Bay Packers (Ben SFC)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Myself and Dave to play Wedneday at High Noon (9am :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Lukebray,

Tuesday: Could do 5:00 or 5:30 kickoff
    Wednesday: can do late, maybe 10:30 or 11:00 kick-off
    Thursday: Probably not
    Friday: Anytime Friday afternoon, eevning
    Saturday: Anytime

when suits you to play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Paddy,

I can play anytime from now. The earlier the better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Hi Rob, only just home now but I can play tonight if you're available. Otherwise I can do tomorrow during the day and Saturday before 4pm. Would like to play tonight if you can

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hey dave..ready when you are..

• Advertisement

Lukebray wrote: »
    Hi Rob, only just home now but I can play tonight if you're available. Otherwise I can do tomorrow during the day and Saturday before 4pm. Would like to play tonight if you can

Hey Luke,

Well based on that, looks like Saturday is only time that suits us both unless you can play late tonight around 10?
    If not, am good Saturday anytime from 9:00am

I may be able to play tonight at 10. I'll know around 7 or 8 so I'll post up and let you know.

I may be able to play tonight at 10. I'll know around 7 or 8 so I'll post up and let you know.

Nice one, sure let me know.

Sorry Rob, something came up tonight. I'm around all day Friday so how about 1pm on Friday? And if not then the same time Saturday?

Sorry Rob, something came up tonight. I'm around all day Friday so how about 1pm on Friday? And if not then the same time Saturday?
    No worries dude, 1pm little early for me Friday. Can do from 2:30 Friday or anytime Sat, if 1pm good for you Sat will do that

• Advertisement

May have to work at 1 on Saturday. I can play at 2:30 today if that's any good still? I have be done by 3:30 so any earlier than 2:30 would be ideal. See you at 2:30?

May have to work at 1 on Saturday. I can play at 2:30 today if that's any good still? I have be done by 3:30 so any earlier than 2:30 would be ideal. See you at 2:30?
    Yeah am good for 2:30, if get back earlier will let you know

On now if it suits Luke

On now if it suits Luke

Cool, be 2 mins

Advertisement