Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UPC Television

• 16-07-2012 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Guys,

(Posted this thread in satellite earlier which I am told is wrong so reposting here again.)
    I have recently moved to new apartment where I already have UPC landline and broadband and now I want to add TV. I have ntl setupbox left by the previous tenants. Today when I talked to UPC sales person he says that you must have to bare the cost of new setup box i.e. 45e. irrespective of what you have. I remember when I had a chat with UPC person few months back he said you don't have to bare the extra setup cost our system says that you already have the setup. I am confused with this contradiction. Does anyone else had similar experience?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

UPC have changed their policies in the last month or so. Installation charge is now standard, I'm afraid.

Advertisement