Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What brand do you think reflects you most?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Abi wrote: »
    Too vague. How's your head gasket?

Landrover Defender to be precise.

Whats a cylinder head gasket? :D

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Well, this is a weird thread. What pointless construct built to sell a product best represents my personality? What a depressing idea.

You must have some products that appeal to you more than others and some that you would never consider buying because of the image it portrays.

For example you may not consider buying or wearing a jumper with Ben Sherman written on it, even though it is a perfectly good and functional jumper, because of the connotations this would create.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Lush.

It's pretty much a one-word description of me. And it smells sooooooooo nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭gigawatt2007

Andrex - Will always be useful and thus doesn't need to be marketed much but will probably only ever be useful for 1 thing - mopping up sh'te.

Particularly since I got married.

Advertisement