Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law (Civil/Corporate) Prospective Students 2012

• 17-07-2012 1:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

Saw a Nursing one of these made so I said what the hell, might as well create a thread for the future Solicitors/Barristers/Judge Judys ;) of the country to come together and celebrate our unquenchable thirst for justice and criminal conviction! :P

I'm hoping to do a BBL (Civil Law & Business) in NUI Maynooth!

Where are ye all thinking of heading?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Honestly? Legal Studies and Political Science in Aberdeen. But over here it's Law and Arts in Maynooth!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Civil Law in NUIG im hoping :D
    Anyone else for the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Honestly? Legal Studies and Political Science in Aberdeen. But over here it's Law and Arts in Maynooth!

Yep! Cool, I nearly decided on Law & Arts in NUIM too!

I've it down 3rd! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bluugirl

Cool idea for a thread! I'm hoping to do corporate law in nuig! :) Anyone else hoping to do it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Law and french in TCD, or business and law or pure law. Whichever will have me :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I have Civil Law down second! It was my first until the last day, then I changed it. Pure regretting it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 hiyakeano

Ya, number one! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I'm thinking of transferring into the L.LB (Bachelors of Civil Law) in 2nd year. The Law & Business is grand, but you don't get to do Land Law/ Law of the Sea with the BBL. We'll wait and see how it goes I suppose!

Advertisement