Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts.ie Lulz

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

I wonder if this is the same James Begley as posted here a while back :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Sup08

Eboggles wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure we specced that build for him, poor form :(.

This was never specked here...

You specced this, and was much appreciated as well.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056651968

I have sold many things on adverts and well aware of the people that make stupid offers thus the original price. So try ask first would also be nice.

Is this a go at me, get a life!! So you know thw value of watches now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

Sup08 wrote: »
    Is this a go at me, get a life!! So you know thw value of watches now?

No but google is always a help. Seen as they go for €700 new I think yours is slightly overpriced. Sell what you want for what ever price you want but don't expect not to be made fun of in a thread that specializes in the ridiculous. ;)

• Advertisement

Sarz91 wrote: »
    No but google is always a help. Seen as they go for €700 new I think yours is slightly overpriced. Sell what you want for what ever price you want but don't expect not to be made fun of in a thread that specializes in the ridiculous. ;)

Please link the price and I will gladly comply.:cool:

That's the model you've specified.
    Please link the price and I will gladly comply.:cool:

The one in the add is not waterproof, mine is 30m. Not the same ?

The one in the add is not waterproof, mine is 30m. Not the same ?

Apologies here ya go.

Apologies here ya go.

No specs with this advert, so how can it be the same..

• Advertisement

No specs with this advert, so how can it be the same..

Its the exact same model number..... I doubt they make two of the exact same model. Either your ad is overpriced or its wrong.

Its the exact same model number..... I doubt they make two of the exact same model. Either your ad is overpriced or its wrong.

My add has the exact details of the watch, if you can find the add/shop/person with the same watch and prove it to me, that it is the same watch, well then make your assumption that it is indeed overpriced.
    So show me your receipt when you buy one.

My add has the exact details of the watch, if you can find the add/shop/person with the same watch and prove it to me, that it is the same watch, well then make your assumption that it is indeed overpriced.
    So show me your receipt when you buy one.

Model listed in your ad Model L36184 . Model I linked Model L36184 Either the spec of your ad is wrong or you're over selling it. Its simple.

Model listed in your ad Model L36184 . Model I linked Model L36184 Either the spec of your ad is wrong or you're over selling it. Its simple.

Did you ever hear of FAKE sites, maybe you're new to this..
    if you wish to come to my home and see the watch you are more than welcome.
    My feedback on adverts also speaks for itself, so next time you buy from china.com or watches.it and pay money for a €700 watch you know nothing about, I hope it gets delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sup08 and Sarz91 enough. This thread was already on a fine line for this forum. I'm locking it until myself and Solitaire decide what to do with this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement