Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Military Clothing

Options
  • 17-07-2012 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hey guys,does anyone know a good place,preferably in connacht to rent Military Clothing?

I plan on shooting a pretty big budget film later next year but id like to save as much money as possible cause il have to spent alot on airsoft guns.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Yedya wrote: »
    Hey guys,does anyone know a good place,preferably in connacht to rent Military Clothing?

I plan on shooting a pretty big budget film later next year but id like to save as much money as possible cause il have to spent alot on airsoft guns.

Cheers
    The people supplying you with airsoft guns may well be able to supply you with military clothing as well. There's a list of recommended suppliers for stuff with reviews in the airsoft forum.

You won't be able to get your hands on Irish military clothing to easily though. It's illegal for anyone other than the military to wear the colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Kbeg3

For one of my short films we got military clothes from a paint ball arena

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Action armouries (Offaly based) might be a good port of call:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Action-Armouries/287407787986738

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Yedya

Kbeg3 wrote: »
    For one of my short films we got military clothes from a paint ball arena

Not bad for first time movie :D
    Galvasean wrote: »
    Action armouries (Offaly based) might be a good port of call:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Action-Armouries/287407787986738