Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

weird or funny things that you see

• 17-07-2012 5:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

So you may live in a major city or a small town,

but people tend to look around and see a few strange things like in apartment blocks.

around dublin city i tend to see in some windows and see women getting changed or ready,

in a hotel the other night there was a woman completely naked standing next to the window. (i'd give her a 6 out of 10, and a go :pac: )

galway city just off the square down a predestrain street there were two women on the first floor in their flat in only underwear deciding what to wear out. - half of the street were looking up at them gawking.

anymore like these ?

(in other words, where do we go to perv) :P :O

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭batistuta9

I seen one guy half way into a clothes bank once, just his legs sticking out & another guy holding them :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Last time I was in Auckland I caught a guy on his balcony (15th floorish) searching around with binoculars for his fix...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Any pics OP?

if not booooooooooounrs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭Bambii_

So you may live in a major city or a small town,

but people tend to look around and see a few strange things like in apartment blocks.

around dublin city i tend to see in some windows and see women getting changed or ready,

in a hotel the other night there was a woman completely naked standing next to the window. (i'd give her a 6 out of 10, and a go :pac: )

galway city just off the square down a predestrain street there were two women on the first floor in their flat in only underwear deciding what to wear out. - half of the street were looking up at them gawking.

anymore like these ?

(in other words, where do we go to perv) :P :O

You have a girlfriend, I don't think you should be rating other woman, especially not on the forum where you know she'll see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Bambii_ wrote: »
    You have a girlfriend, I don't think you should be rating other woman, especially not on the forum where you know she'll see it.

Bunny boiler alert!!!

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

So semi-naked women are 'weird or funny things'?
    I've heard many terms for it but that's a new one on me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

this 'funny things you see' thread was an feeble attempt for you to get your kicks from hearing nude stories OP, ye filthy fecker :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Nice username OP :cool:

Advertisement