Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Caved last night and had Burger King regular chips and cheese burger. Reckon about 20 pp for both :(

Not hopeful for Wednesday!

Even less, the regular fries are 10 and a cheeseburger is 8.

Total of 18. Draw a line and move on. Always the best option :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭cailleach an airgid

I totally caved and had a 3in1 on Saturday night - disgusted with myself! It's fried rice, chips and curry sauce - probably about the most nutritionally barren item of food you could have, I was gasping with the thirst all night...but I did enjoy it. I had an awful tear of guilt afterwards, but like you said Jwacqui, you have to just move on and not let one bad day turn into a bad week/month/year. It hasn't been a great bank holiday for me, but I have kept up the jogging - this morning was hard (C25k week 6 day 3) but I did my second 20 minutes straight run this week - still hard, but still able to to do. I know it's not really unbelievable exercise, but hopefully it burned off some of the overindulgence.

Bank hols are always hard - back to sensible, healthy eating tomorrow!

like you said Jwacqui, you have to just move on and not let one bad day turn into a bad week/month/year.

Bank hols are always hard - back to sensible, healthy eating tomorrow!

I love this photo and think we should keep this in mind when we go off track! Ties exactly into what you said don't let one bad meal or one bad day turn into more.

167sgfs.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Guys anyone got an idea for a low PP icecream? I'm going to the shop and my brother decided he wanted a choc ice and I want something too but I don't want to go overboard. I have 3 dailies left. :)

Guys anyone got an idea for a low PP icecream? I'm going to the shop and my brother decided he wanted a choc ice and I want something too but I don't want to go overboard. I have 3 dailies left. :)

Solero Exotic 3 ppts! And YUMMY!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Twister and Calippo's are 2PP. And like Jwacqui said, Solero's are 3PP. Anything else sold in the freezers in shops are usually more than 3 (apart from mainly ice pop based ones).

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭cailindana

I think super splits are 2pp, i could be wrong though! Loop the loops are also very low in pp but i can't remember exactly how many!

Twisters!!! My favourite!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Had a great week - on track apart from a little cake binge yesterday (all within my weeklies). Did bootcamp twice, kettlebells once and went for a 6k run. Can't make weigh in tomorrow, but Im ok with that. Have planned my week ahead and all set for another on track week. Wrote a little post about planning for anyone interested

http://59lbstogo.blogspot.ie/2013/05/fail-to-plan-plan-to-fail.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Eabhabear wrote: »
    Just a normal cheeseburger? Its 17 points for both. If you have your weeklies, you are covered and you should still see a loss on Wednesday.

Aw thanks, it was just a normal cheese burger and it was YUM! :)

Thanks for info, I'll have fingers crossed for Wed!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Anyone looking for the Spiegels, they now have them in Tesco. I saw them in my local Tesco today. I could only get them in Dunnes before.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭shellybelly08

Everyone seems to have had a fairly good long weekend! mine was only a short one here and was ok! I got over my anger and found another class for tonight to weigh in.. hopefully goes ok upped my exercise and didn't use all my weeklies so dunno how that will go but it hasn't been a bad week so who knows! starting week four still tryin to plan as much as possible off the drink til end of the month so that always helps just have to find the right balance for me whether i need to be eating all of the weeklies or not! Time will tell!

Your all making me jealous with your ice pop suggestions there very limited in Melbourne and its almost winter here now too freezing!

Have a good week and its only a short one too for you all :)

Eabhabear wrote: »
    Anyone looking for the Spiegels, they now have them in Tesco. I saw them in my local Tesco today. I could only get them in Dunnes before.

Our leader told us about these last week. Are they nice? Might have a look for them. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

Our leader told us about these last week. Are they nice? Might have a look for them. :)

I really like them. They are soft and feel way more indulgent than Slimbos or WW bread.

Here I am back as usual after a bad weekend. I went out on Friday to a cocktail bar and stupidly indulged without really considering the pp. I had about 5 WooWoos which are 8pp each - I only realised this the next day - so I made a huge dent in my weeklies. Then Saturday was Lion King - unbelievable! - and I had a cornetto. Sunday my OH got some bad news and so we stayed in but ordered Thai. Yesterday we went out for lunch but I had training so I hope that undid some of the damage. TBH after hearing the news on Sunday, the mood in our house was very sombre and it reminded me how short life is and how lucky I am to have my OH, family and friends. It actually made me think how I need to concentrate more on those aspects of my life and use it to motivate me to lose weight and stop indulging every craving. I know that seems like a weird way to think about it but life is for living and being happy and I'm happiest when I feel good, healthy and fit.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

My 4th WI is today. Really hoping to make it 4 losses in a row.

.5 lb of a loss gets me my first silver seven.

A 1.5lb loss will bring me to a total of 8lb down in 4 weeks.

A 2 lb loss will help me drop down into the 13's.

I really want that .5lb loss just to get my first silver seven so fingers crossed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭bb86

Does anyone know how many propoints are in a Desperado beer?? Had a great wkend but it was a disaster WW wise!! eeek!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Lormuz

Am feeling a bit depressed today.

Had been really good all week, was exercising, eating properly etc. Then ended up going home for weekend. Was mostly good, had the odd spurge, but thought i remained within points.

Then get back and weigh myself this morning and i'm up 1 1/2 lbs...

So disheartened!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭shellybelly08

Loughc wrote: »
    My 4th WI is today. Really hoping to make it 4 losses in a row.

.5 lb of a loss gets me my first silver seven.

A 1.5lb loss will bring me to a total of 8lb down in 4 weeks.

A 2 lb loss will help me drop down into the 13's.

I really want that .5lb loss just to get my first silver seven so fingers crossed! :D

Really hope you get there! fingers cropped for ya :)

After all my moaning about missing weigh in i was down 1.3kg tonight absolutely delighted as hoped for 500g. Need to get 100g for next week to hit my 5% which will be 4.4kg down in four weeks.. So im absolutely buzzing now its really spurred me on to get that for next week.. :-)

Good luck to everyone else weighing in tonight.. :)

Busy day today. Have to go to the post office, the library, I have to go get blood results from the nurse, finish an assignment, start another one and try get some exercise. And on top of all that I have WI tonight. Fingers crossed for a loss. 1lb more will get me my second stone. :)

Might do a blog entry when I get home depending on if I lose anything. Also, tonight is treat night! Just having something small because we're being taken out for lunch tomorrow and I'm not sure what they have on the menu.

Best of luck to everybody weighing in tonight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Cliodhna26

OH DEARY ME!!!

Up 3lb this morning!
    I had a mad weekend, lots of alcohol and food!

I just cannot get my head into it!!
    I'm going to try my bestest best best this week!!

Good luck to everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

I also had a disasterous weekend! I was really good all last week, but I lost the run of myself on saturday...had lunch out which included one too many glasses of wine and then cooked dinner for some family that evening. I've been trying to make up for the damage ever since, so here's hoping for tonight's weigh in!

Good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭tryagain2012

Hey Everyone had a nice weekend, was good as gold ww wise up to Sunday, was trying not to touch my 49 till sunday as we had communion which means lots of nice food, so had the majority of my 49, which sounded like a great thing but didn't work out like that i was like a women who hadn't eaten in a month Ate all round me and yesterday wasn't much better and today i feel hungover and i didn't drink at all. Its amazing how eating crap makes you feel crap. I feel like i drank all weekend. But i have no wi until Thursday so hopefully some time to undo some of the damage. Had a tough training session yesterday which may have helped a bit. Hoping to go for a run this evening. Hope you all have a good week :)

Fourth weigh in today and I hope its good! 5 pound down in three weeks so far. I've said it here previously but all I'm hoping for is 1lb per week, that is enough to keep me motived! I really hope that loughc gets his first silver seven tonight! I am very proud of him so far and he's kept me so motivated the entire month.

My exams started today and don't finish until May 28th. I really feel that I can stay on track with the lovely loughc by my side. He's such a support and has offered to make the dinner on the evenings I'm busy studying. He's a livesaver!

Fingers crossed for a good weigh in!

Onwards and downwards xx

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

Hi...

Well it's that time of the week again! Time for weigh in.......eeek.

I am weighing in at 5.30. Hope to be down.

Did anyone ever download an app for the Android Market? I know with the iPhone the app that you could scan barcodes with is amazing, but is there anything like that for the Android?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Just at WI. I lost 1lb to get me to my first ever silver seven. Down 7.5 lbs in 4 weeks. Jwacqui lost 2.5 this week bringing her total to 7.5 in 4 weeks too! :)

We're delighted and looking forward to having a treat later to celebrate, considering we avoided all temptation all weekend long! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭BaileyPants

Hi all! I was on this thread about 2 years ago and lost 18lbs. I've since gad a baby who is now 3 months old, so I started back at my meeting this evening.
    Just wondering is there an app you can use to track your pro points on the iPhone?

Thanks!

I feel a bit embarrassed writing this but here goes.....I went to a meeting tonight as I will probably have to work late tomorrow. I was up 1.5lbs :mad: I've no idea why as despite working late last week, I still tracked everything and was within points. Its just really frustrating. I don't mind the weight coming off slowly but to gain when I have so little is really disheartening. I couldn't make my meeting last week due to work and I probably would have had a gain as it was my TOTM so maybe its catching up on me? Who knows, but anyway I've an extra day now to work for hopefully a nice loss next week.

Well done to everyone who had losses this week and to anyone who gained, don't let it get you down. If you give up now, what was a small gain this week, will be a big gain next week.

Eabhabear don't let the gain dishearten you. I know that's an awful lot easier said than done, let it motivate you to work hard this week. Your TOTM does have an affect so wipe the slate clean. Tomorrow is the start of a brand new week. Chin up girl. :) x

I lost 0.5lb this week. I'm so close to my second stone, just 0.5lb more! Fingers crossed for next week, I'm going to work extra hard. It'll be a little bit difficult because myself and the other people on my course are being taken for lunch tomorrow. I'll try make the smart choice and I've told my mam not to keep dinner for me, I'll have some salad when I get home.

About to do a blog entry now. Not exactly sure what I'm going to write about but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Edit: Blog entry done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Cliodhna26

Eabhabear don't let the gain dishearten you. I know that's an awful lot easier said than done, let it motivate you to work hard this week. Your TOTM does have an affect so wipe the slate clean. Tomorrow is the start of a brand new week. Chin up girl. :) x

I lost 0.5lb this week. I'm so close to my second stone, just 0.5lb more! Fingers crossed for next week, I'm going to work extra hard. It'll be a little bit difficult because myself and the other people on my course are being taken for lunch tomorrow. I'll try make the smart choice and I've told my mam not to keep dinner for me, I'll have some salad when I get home.

About to do a blog entry now. Not exactly sure what I'm going to write about but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Could you link me to your blog please? Would love to have another one to follow!

• Advertisement

Thanks. I know you're right. I just made my green smoothie and lunch for tomorrow and I have my plan done for the week. I read your blog and its really good. Like you I'm going to try really hard this week to reach my weekly target next week.

Advertisement