Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I have been going but it was just a bit uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭cailleach an airgid

Cavangal- I only did surfing twice (2 3 hr lessons in Bundoran). It is, at the very least, moderate. Me arms were killing me the following day! Enjoy, it's great craic and you get a great workout - and in this weather it will be fab ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

Was up half lb this week, not bad considering I had an unplanned night out last night (no weeklies left for it either) , drank bulmers (beautiful in this weather :D) and went to the chipper too!

Back on track today :)

Loving this weather, have been doing jillian michaels 30ds I swear I'm sweating twice as much this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭shellybelly08

Survived the dinner party prob few points over wit the glass of wine but nothing disastrous worked out today too and plenty of water! Hopefully tomorrow points will be spot on and i still hope to see a loss Monday! smothering with a cold now thou trying not to dwell on it mite go to the steam room tomorrow sweat it out of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Just spent the last 6 hours cycling around Killarney national park. My bum is so very sore but feel like I rightfully deserve my meal out tonight after avoiding the cooked breakfast buffet in favour of fruit & yoghurt and just a sambo for lunch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭ShindyB

Has anyone's leader given them the pro points for subways new flatbread sambos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

ShindyB wrote: »

I haven't heard of them, but Subway has nutritional info on their website so you should be able to get the details there and work out the points!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

ShindyB wrote: »

All the nutritional info is on the website. I pointed then and they seemed to be the same as the normal subs

Wahoo got my ten per cent tonight! 9kg lb/20lb down since rejoining! Been bit slow of late (on scales) but working out lots and feeling good ;) Have 9day trip to New Zealand on Friday loads of activities planned so im excited yay :)

Well done shellybelly :)

I feel like I'm out of my groove or something, like I've hit a wall. I STS last week but lost 2lbs the week before so I don't know what has me feeling this way. It's happened a couple of times recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Natmus

Can't get my head into ww mode - gone off the rails for the past 3 weeks and up on the scales. Instead of getting motivated when reading all the posts I'm getting bitter!!! Need to cop on and quick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

God this weekend was a total write-off. Eating was fine, but was drinking Friday, Saturday AND yesterday :o Disaster! Although it was my birthday and I enjoyed every minute of it :D Ah well, I was down 5lbs last week, only 1lb away from my first stone but I'm sure I'll be up after that weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

I feel like I'm out of my groove or something, like I've hit a wall. I STS last week but lost 2lbs the week before so I don't know what has me feeling this way. It's happened a couple of times recently.

I feel exactly the same. Couldn't pluck up the courage to go to ww last week. Going to drag myself now today. I'm so mad at myself as I was only 1lb off a stone. This seems to happen to me every single time! When I am so close, I tend to almost give up. I'm adament I want to get back on track but feeling a bit demotivated & it's a bit depressing. I really need to do this for myself & my confidence so I don't know why I slam on the breaks & hit reverse when I finally start to get somewhere!!!

Sorry about the rant, just feeling angry at myself. Need to give myself a right kick up the behind!! Will just have to take whatever gain I have tonight & get back on track.

Well done everyone on the losses by the way:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Oh i feel so bloated and i have WI tonight, have been good all week and weekend, exercised every day this week. But now with this bloating i reckon ill be up :( Someone stick a pin in me please!

granniecaz wrote: »
    I feel exactly the same. Couldn't pluck up the courage to go to ww last week. Going to drag myself now today. I'm so mad at myself as I was only 1lb off a stone. This seems to happen to me every single time! When I am so close, I tend to almost give up. I'm adament I want to get back on track but feeling a bit demotivated & it's a bit depressing. I really need to do this for myself & my confidence so I don't know why I slam on the breaks & hit reverse when I finally start to get somewhere!!!

Sorry about the rant, just feeling angry at myself. Need to give myself a right kick up the behind!! Will just have to take whatever gain I have tonight & get back on track.

Well done everyone on the losses by the way:)

I feel the same! My first stone I was 0.5lb away for about 2 weeks, same with the second stone. Now that I'm going for my third I seem to have hit a brick wall. WI tomorrow will be interesting. I think this happens to everyone from time to time, don't feel bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bonnie2

Disastrous week. Very stressed, so ate up on 2500 both today and yesterday. I had already used my weeklies. I genuinely feel obese

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

Well I went back! Up 2&half lbs which I will gladly take for the amount of food & drink I had. Still feeling a bit down but have to get back on track...3&half to get my first stone.

We can do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LouLouBaby

Hi everyone, so I wasnt really on the much over the last week it was just soooo hot and sweaty - no exercise done so I was dreading WI last night but I was down 1.5lb, so relieved it was a loss but a bit disappointed that another .5lb and I would have been down my first stone!! Up at 6 this morning and back walking so definitely going to try and get it this week :-).

Well done everyone on your losses and heres hoping for a great week - just not so hot maybe :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭ShindyB

weigh in tomorrow night - feeling pretty good. Wasn't a complete ww angel this week but close enough - hopefully it will show! :D Well done on all the losses everyone - ye are all keeping me focused and motivated!

Onwards and downwards!!

Dreading WI tonight

• Advertisement

Dreading WI tonight

I'm sure you'll do great and even if not tomorrow is the start of a new week :-). I used to read the posts on here for ages before I started posting and there was 3 people, one of whom was you, that inspired me to really make a go of the whole weight loss thing this time. I don't know if that makes much difference to you but if you inspired a total stranger with your positivity I'm sure you'll be able to dust yourself off after tonight whatever the outcome :-)

LouLouBaby wrote: »
    I'm sure you'll do great and even if not tomorrow is the start of a new week :-). I used to read the posts on here for ages before I started posting and there was 3 people, one of whom was you, that inspired me to really make a go of the whole weight loss thing this time. I don't know if that makes much difference to you but if you inspired a total stranger with your positivity I'm sure you'll be able to dust yourself off after tonight whatever the outcome :-)

Gosh, that's really nice to read! I'm glad I have inspired you to make a go of it. That's flattering tbh. :o It does make a difference, thank you! :D

Hopefully I'm just worrying over nothing. I haven't been too bad but the last few weigh-ins I have dreaded. I STS last week.

Hopefully I'm just worrying over nothing. I haven't been too bad but the last few weigh-ins I have dreaded. I STS last week.

Im dreading the STS weeks tbh I think itll be difficult to find ways to switch up the routine to encourage more losses!! Im going to try and add a class or 2 in the week as well as the walking and see how that goes - finding the time is a nightmare :-)

Im dreading the STS weeks tbh I think itll be difficult to find ways to switch up the routine to encourage more losses!! Im going to try and add a class or 2 in the week as well as the walking and see how that goes - finding the time is a nightmare :-)

I started in January and I've had a couple of STS weeks, it does put me off a bit. I think I'll look for a class myself. I did go to Zumba but it's finished for a few weeks.

I started in January and I've had a couple of STS weeks, it does put me off a bit. I think I'll look for a class myself. I did go to Zumba but it's finished for a few weeks.

Trying to get my mom to go to Zumba with me at the moment - we wouldnt be the most co-ordinated duo lol. she wants to try aqua aerobics but Im not sure if that'll do much it seems a little gentle :-)

Well day one of a new week went well! Trying really hard to stay motivated in the gym my work has started free pt sessions starting next week so def think ill give them ago along with my own gym stuff! haven't been in good form today totm but didn't turn to food which is good! Only few more days in work and decided Friday in airport ill treat myself to few drinks and nice meal :-) Going to weigh in as usual in New Zealand too next Monday so that's good! Just trying to stay as focused as possible on the trip :-)

Good luck to you all weighing in tonight, im sure you will do brilliantly :-)

Trying to get my mom to go to Zumba with me at the moment - we wouldnt be the most co-ordinated duo lol. she wants to try aqua aerobics but Im not sure if that'll do much it seems a little gentle :-)

Zumba really is great fun! I love it! I'll be going back whenever it starts up again! :D

Aqua aerobics is meant to be great exercise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Well after dreading WI last night, i was down a pound and got my first silver 7 :) so happy i have the first milestone over me :)

Yay, well done! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Didn't get to W.I last week, but will be there this week. Finding great encouragement and tips here, so thanks for that. Well done all around, I hope I will have something to report tomorrow evening.

Advertisement