Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

Just had my WI, only down half a pound tonight :( Devastated because I did more exercise than usual this week and made sure to track everything. It's my TOTM though so I'm hoping that had something to do with it. Very disheartening though!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

ccseli wrote: »
    Happy Monday everyone, Ill a new post on the blog and it propoints some Weightwatchers Friendly foods from Lidl. What a bargain that place is. http://theniptuckfoodblog.blogspot.ie/2012/10/weightwatchers-lidl-food-finds.html. I hope that weigh in goes well for everyone. I was quite naughty over the weekend so time to reign myself back in now. Good Luck all:-)

ALDI have lovely Orange & Chocolate flavoured cereal type bars at just 2 points per bar or 3 points for 2 bars. Its 1.75 for a box of 6. I find them good to kick my chocolate craving, might have one at lunch and one in the evenings after dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Lost a pound this week!! Very happy as its my TOTM and I usually at best lose half a pound - coupled with the reunion day out/morning after I was hoping for a STS. I am now in the 10's - my latest mini goal achieved/ Only 13.5lbs to goal!

Moving house this weekend so determined to stay on track despite that. Though am moving in with my OH so I'm sure we will be having a bit of a celeberatory dinner and wine - I'll just make sure to fit it in my propoints.

Good luck with the WI's everyone :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭ccseli

Taz1 wrote: »
    ccseli wrote: »
    Happy Monday everyone, Ill a new post on the blog and it propoints some Weightwatchers Friendly foods from Lidl. What a bargain that place is. http://theniptuckfoodblog.blogspot.ie/2012/10/weightwatchers-lidl-food-finds.html. I hope that weigh in goes well for everyone. I was quite naughty over the weekend so time to reign myself back in now. Good Luck all:-)

ALDI have lovely Orange & Chocolate flavoured cereal type bars at just 2 points per bar or 3 points for 2 bars. Its 1.75 for a box of 6. I find them good to kick my chocolate craving, might have one at lunch and one in the evenings after dinner.

I love them but I didn't no they were 2 for 3 that's brill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Missed WI last week (for the first time since February!) because I was just too fluey to leave the house. I'm actually quite nervous about tonight now. I know I ate a lot (all f+h foods, but still!) and excercised very little, while I was sick, but I've been back running since the weekend so fingers crossed I'll be ok. If I'm up 1, I won't mind too much. Any more than that, though, and I'll be really disappointed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭cailleach an airgid

Thanks Lormuz for the Philly and Ryvita tip about two pages back - seems it has started to do the trick. First weigh in since my return to weight loss since last week and I AM DOWN THREE LBS!!! I am pure delighted, I stuck to the tracker and the points like a leader all week and it has paid off! I have set up a series of mini goals for myself (based around things like reach 170 lbs, reach 12st, reach 160lbs, reach 11st, reach 150 lbs, reach 142 lbs to gooooooal). In one week I have reached 170lbs, so next stop 12st. I realise the first two goals are literally within two pounds of each other, but I figured it fit with my overall goal plan and it would be nice to have some motivation in the first few weeks.

So delighted with my weight loss! I picked up a pumpkin on the way home and intend to make all sorts of lovely 0pp stuff with it this week - just need to find some sort of suitable knife to start hacking into it!

Well done to all the successes this week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Emeraldy Pebbles

sunrise91 wrote: »
    It's my TOTM though so I'm hoping that had something to do with it. Very disheartening though!

I didn't do WW but when I was losing weight a few years back, I never weighed myself during TOTM, it's always off because of bloating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Thanks for the advice with the soup. It was actually much nicer the next day after it was left in the fridge overnight. I used carrots, turnip, celery, onion and garlic. I boiled them first and then sauteed them before adding them to the stock. I added some creme de fraiche and a drop of milk as well to make it creamy.

I have the flu as well cosmic and its making my exercise non existent. Its the worst week possible as well because I start a new job on Tues and I wanted to look good in my new clothes. Now they'll probably be a bit tight on me :(

As part of my trying new foods this week, I made a chicken and veg stew tonight. It turned out much tastier than I thought it would. My brother even liked it and he's very picky. All you need to point is the chicken and the oil/butter you use to cook the chicken. You can add rice or potatoes but I didn't as there's was enough for me with just the veg.

Serves 4
    Ingredients:
    Knob low fat butter/tsp olive oil
    1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
    2 medium carrots, chopped
    1 small turnip, chopped (about 1 cup)
    1 medium onion, chopped
    2 cloves garlic, crushed
    1 cup chicken stock
    1 cup no-salt-added tomato sauce
    1 tsp thyme
    1 tsp oregano
    Freshly ground black pepper

Method:
    Heat oil on medium heat in a saucepan. Add chicken breast pieces and cook until no longer pink.
    Add chopped root vegetables and garlic, and stir, cooking for 2 minutes. Add chicken broth, tomato sauce, herbs and black pepper. Simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve with whole grain rice or crusty bread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I was down 3.5 lbs tonight! So delighted! Got my 6th stone and now only 5 lbs to goal :eek: I never thought I'd be writing that!

I hope you feel better soon Eabhabear!

• Advertisement

cosmic wrote: »
    I was down 3.5 lbs tonight! So delighted! Got my 6th stone and now only 5 lbs to goal :eek: I never thought I'd be writing that!

That's a brilliant loss. Well done! I felt a bit better after dinner so I managed to do some abs exercises. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭tryagain2012

cosmic wrote: »

Wow that is brilliant, you must feel amazing. You'll be at goal in no time well done

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭tryagain2012

Was up 1.5lbs today at wi, I know it is because i got a very unexpected 4lb loss last week, but im still disappointed. I tracked everything this week. I am really trying to resist pigging out now :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

Was up 1.5lbs today at wi, I know it is because i got a very unexpected 4lb loss last week, but im still disappointed. I tracked everything this week. I am really trying to resist pigging out now :mad:

Dont do it! I always do that on my WI day (Friday) and it tends to turn into two days or an entire weekend of pigging out and then I spend the rest of the week struggling to make up for it.

It is so disappointing to get any gain but especially an unexpected one. You will be back to losing normally next week. Stay strong!

CavanGal wrote: »
    Dont do it! I always do that on my WI day (Friday) and it tends to turn into two days or an entire weekend of pigging out and then I spend the rest of the week struggling to make up for it.

It is so disappointing to get any gain but especially an unexpected one. You will be back to losing normally next week. Stay strong!

Exactly what CavanGal says, its only 1 pound in the grand scheme of things, it'll be off next week of you put in the same effort this week as you did last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭trinib

Had my second weeks wi today another 2lb down, going in the right direction:), hope to be back in the 11's before the end of Oct. Really getting into the tracking the little calculator is a godsend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

2 lbs down! Delighted. Back in the 11s again! I was here in August but then holidays hit and I struggled to get back on the wagon. I'd love another 3lbs next week for the wedding but anything will do.

Dress shopping tomorrow. Fingers crossed I get something beautiful!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭flowerpower12

UGH
    I didn't weigh in last week and am now UP 1 1/2. I'm so angry and cross with myself. I determined not to sink into the hole of despair and give in but I'm a complete yoyo-er. down 2 1/2 up 1 1/2 AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I'm completely fed up.
    I'm going away at end of Dec and I know if I try really hard, I'll look great and actually not be embarrassed standing up from the sunbed. And I will not have that disgusting chaffing (which turned into horrific spots) on my last sun holiday.
    YET, I keep on this path of destruction. I've no steady weight loss and once I start bingeing I cannot stop. I've so self control and no willpower.
    HELP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

So I'm back when mad in last few weeks with college up 3lb so back at 11stone so paid for a app for tracking going to win this battle n be 10 stone by Christmas. Unsure how many propoints I should have I'm 5ft 6 and last time I joined I was 28ppts on app I'm only getting 26 :-(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭ccseli

Happy Friday everyone. Its so gorgeous out today, cold but gorgeous. Well i was up 1 pound this week. Not so bad considering all the superquinn cakes i was eating during the week but back on track now. Ive a new post on the blog for Meatloaf but its made with spice burgers and its gorgeous. Did you all know that a spice burger is only 4 pp. I feel a new addiction coming on. here's the link for the post http://theniptuckfoodblog.blogspot.ie/2012/10/weightwatchers-meatloaf.html

I hope you all have a great weekend:-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭1ehkrjq6x2opfm

Ok! I'm back after one or two posts on Boards.ie.

Weight Watchers isn't working as well as I had hoped. Actually - I should rephrase that - i am not working at Weight Watchers as much as I had hoped. 14 weeks and 7lbs down. It's disappointing to say the least.

I find that any change in my weekly routine scuppers my diet for the rest of the week. Anyone else find that? Well, that's one reason. The other - my love for chocolate and the inability to resist. Really struggling with it.

My leader in Clontarf (Anne), gave a great talk the other day saying that we should finish off every week as if it's your meeting. That's given me a bit of a kick up the ar*e this week. Long may it last.

If I could hit 11 stone by Christmas week, I'd be over the moon. That's a loss of 14lbs by Christmas. Hoping you all can give me the nudge along that I need.

Thanks guys!
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭flowerpower12

i am not working at Weight Watchers as much as I had hoped.

Hi Marcel Bald Mouth
    I hear you!!
    The inability to resist is a big probelm area for me too; I really struggle to avoid the chocolate bar in the office kitchen and simply cannot ignore the biscuits in the cupboard (even though the WW biscuits are right beside).
    I'm trying to re-educate myself - Chocolate is not a snack, it's a treat.
    That works some alot of the time.
    I also stuck a note on my desk in work "Say NO to being fat" it's in tiny writing so only I can read it and know it's there.
    I've everything set up really, I just need to actually try.
    Like you I could be 11st by Christmas. We'd look fabulous!!! I suppose that needs to stay in the forefront of our minds
    Good luck
    Flowerpower

Hi aoifebeefah

Like you I could be 11st by Christmas. We'd look fabulous!!! I suppose that needs to stay in the forefront of our minds
    Good luck
    Flowerpower

Great to hear that someone has a similar goal to reach by Christmas. Yeah, I have told the lads I work with that I need to stop eating. They're quite good, but today they went for a pub lunch and I had a massive salad....their lunch sounded so much more enjoyable.

I see chocolate as a treat, I seem to think that I deserve treats a lot! Oh, trying to put it out of my head, but I keep thinking that I'd murder a Yorkie right now.....

I like the idea of putting a sign on my desk somewhere. Hope to keep posting on the forum here -keeping my weight at the forefront of my mind. The recipes and support are awesome too!

Aoife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ck83

Eeek! My subconscious has set up a couple of usernames on boards.ie (aoifebeefah and flower power!!!), and started writing down my thoughts, and describing my behaviours!!
    I too am in a total rut. Have been for a few months. Am about half a stone heavier than I was in early August, and just cannot get into the right frame of mind for shaking it off. I'm worried that ill start piling back on the pounds. Have been skipping meetings a good bit over the last few weeks. Sometimes I think I should do something different for a change- the only other thibg available locally is slimming world, but apparently it's always mobbed, other times I think I should just give up, and focus on holding my own for a while. And then I think logically and realise that ww is great, I just need to follow it again. And I know if I give up, I'll be back at square one in no time.
    I'd love to have my fourth stone by Xmas. In aug I had 9lb to go to get that. I'd say now I have 16. I have 2st 8 pounds to go to goal, approx.
    I've written this exact post here loads of times. I'm embarassed that I haven't managed to pull my head back in the game yet.

There seems to be a few people struggling. I know how you feel. At the start of the summer I was at my lowest but between holidays, college and life I put on a stone :mad: I'm slowly losing it bit by bit. It's not an easy journey but the important thing is to stick at it. I have a few tips based on my experiece that might help.

1. Are you being honest with your tracking? I often would eat a biscuit and say well its only a point won't harm. The problem is they build up. You have to be honest because the only person you're fooling is yourself.

2. How much fruit are you eating? You should only be eating 5 portions of free fruit, the rest should be pointed. Everything in moderation.

3. If you are eating all of your weeklies, cut back and see does that help. Or if you're not eating any of them, eat more.

4. Exercise in theory is not a requirement to lose weight if you follow the plan but it helps a lot. Proper exercise can go a long way to help transform your figure even if the scales are slow moving. Take measurements as they can be a great indicator as well as the scales. The scales are not the be all and end all of weight loss. Clothes are another great indicator.

5. Think of the reasons why you want to lose weight. It could be health, nicer clothes etc. Think about how you felt before you lost the weight and how you feel now with some of the weight gone.

6. Imagine the end line.

7. Write out some non scale victories that you would like to achieve. E.g. to fit into an old dress, to gain more confidence.

Sorry that's a bit long winded but it does help to write some of your thoughts down.

I posted this on the old thread just before we started the new thread but since there are a few new people and people are struggling, I thought it might be good to share my story. Sorry for being repetitive to anyone who has already seen it!
    I started WW in September 2010. My heaviest weight was 14 stone 13lbs. I managed to get to 11st 10lbs where I hit a plateau and kept shifting between 12st and 11st 10. I gained a lot of self-confidence with the weight I lost. I was able to wear nice dresses and shopping became a joy and not stressful although it is stressful on my bank balance now I started to feel more comfortable talking to guys My friends noticed a huge difference in me and one of my guy friends even said that I seemed to walk taller now!
    When I hit my plateau I decided to stop going to meetings as I felt it was a waste of €10 every week. I started to focus on toning and losing inches. Since Jan of this year I lost 15 inches all over doing exercise dvds and following WW at home. Slowly the scales began to move again. I completed my finals in May and was on holidays and have since put on a stone so my first goal is to lose that before trying to get rid of the rest of the weight
    My advice to new people starting out is to take your time. Don't expect huge losses every week. A half lb loss is a loss so don't be disheartened. Don't give up. If it's not working just try something new. It's a long and hard journey but it is worth it and as the cliché says what you put in you get back!
    I've now set myself a goal of losing a stone by Christmas and if I do, I have had my eye on this dress for ages so I'm going to get it for Stephen's night only I lose the stone. Another goal I want to achieve is to feel comfortable wearing dresses without the thick black tights that I always wear because my legs are my worse area.

ck83 wrote: »
    Eeek! My subconscious has set up a couple of usernames on boards.ie (aoifebeefah and flower power!!!), and started writing down my thoughts, and describing my behaviours!!

Haha! That's a nice way of putting it. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I tried Slimming World before and to be honest, it's a different system but the same idea - i.e. both programmes need self control. I personally find WW easier as the SW diet has some awkward requirements. My boyfriend is doing the Four Hour Body (http://fourhourbody.com), diet and it's transformed him for the better (except the farts!). It's based on salads and proteins etc. No sugar no "fake" foods. I'll eat some meals with him, but it's too tough to follow (no chocolate!) :P

I guess my point is, all diets work - not for everyone, but they do. All diets require self discipline! It's the latter that I think we are both struggling with!

I'll happily keep posting here daily if you will ....a bit of motivation and company on the "road"!

@Eabhabear - thanks for all your input and encouragement. You're great - and please keep it coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭cailleach an airgid

I am new member and don't have enough posts to thank posts yet. Rest assured I wanted to thank everyone above.

Oh girls, I have been in your shoes so many times before. I have a pattern- I start weight watchers, go great guns for a while and then get bored. Next thing you know, I'm back to square one plus a few extra lbs for good measure! I think though, that admitting you're struggling, being proactive about it and seeking support is ultimately what will help get through the rut. It is really good to hear your stories here. This time round (only back a week!) I am so determined to get there, to lose this weight I am my whole adult life trying to lose. And I suppose what I need to learn is to not let a bad day turn into a bad week. We were talking at the meeting on Monday about 'naturally skinny people' and how come they're naturally skinny. My wee sister is one of these creatures, and I had a good long think about why she can go and eat an Indian and not pile on the pounds. If I eat an Indian, it starts a chain of reaction, where I decide the diet is out the window, that feck sur I've ruined it now so what's the point in continuing? Next thing you know I'll have six pints of beer and chips on the way home and a big greasy breakfast the next morning and dominos for dinner the next day. And continue all week. Whereas my wee sis sticks to dainty gin and slims, will have a wee bowl of cereal the next morning and return to her previous good habits without so much as a backwards glance. And stays naturally skinny.

I think I'm finally learning its not about being on a 'diet' but about 'lifestyle'. I have had an unhealthy lifestyle but now I'm changing my habits and changing the style in which I live my life. I'm not on a diet. Behaviours become habits become routines become lifestyle. And for me, I need to start learning that weight watchers is a tool for me to change m behaviour. Only by sticking to it and thus developing good lifestyle habits (which will be along with walking to work, drinking water etc) I can start to create a new me.

Who will hopefully be two stone lighter and a pure ride, let's me honest!!

Woah there's been loads of posts on here today, I love it!

First off, thanks for the recipe ccseli, as you said when I think of meatloaf I don't think of it being an appealing dish but your recipe looks yummy, I'm gonna give it a go! Also, go you on only being up a pound this week after your indulgences, thats great, and sure it'll be gone next week!

Aoifebeefah, I understand how you feel, especially on the chocolate front, I have a MAJOR sweet tooth for all things chocolately and home baked and I've actually found this my biggest (and constant) challenge since I joined WW back in December. Like Flowerpot12 is trying to tell herself, you need to see chocolate as a treat and not a snack, keep telling yourself over and over again, essentially, it this type of food that is most likely your problem. I'm sure you're good at other aspects of the programme like the healthy meals but its that focussing on the things that you can't have that is your down fall. Do not cut out the treats or the bar of chocolate as this will make you want it even more with a greater chance of caving. Instead, find yourself a low-point alternative (curly wurly, aldi choc cereal bars as I recommended previously, etc) to have as your treat in the evenings, only if you've been good, and keep thinking of that during the day when you're tempted by those sweet treats infront of you. At the end of the day, its not worth the two seconds of feeling good and then feeling guilty the minute its gone! Best of luck to ye both!

Ditto about the subconcious thing ck83, its reassuring to hear other people in the same boat instead of feeling like everyone else is constantly doing great and consistently losing! Like you I was really close to where I wanted to be back in May but of course the summer hit and up went my routine and some of the weight, I've finally, recently got back to that weight (4 months later) and am giving my all to stay here with only 1lb left to goal. Girl, if I can do it so can you, stay positive!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ck83

Eabhabear wrote: »
    There seems to be a few people struggling. I know how you feel. At the start of the summer I was at my lowest but between holidays, college and life I put on a stone :mad: I'm slowly losing it bit by bit. It's not an easy journey but the important thing is to stick at it. I have a few tips based on my experiece that might help.

1. Are you being honest with your tracking? I often would eat a biscuit and say well its only a point won't harm. The problem is they build up. You have to be honest because the only person you're fooling is yourself.

2. How much fruit are you eating? You should only be eating 5 portions of free fruit, the rest should be pointed. Everything in moderation.

3. If you are eating all of your weeklies, cut back and see does that help. Or if you're not eating any of them, eat more.

4. Exercise in theory is not a requirement to lose weight if you follow the plan but it helps a lot. Proper exercise can go a long way to help transform your figure even if the scales are slow moving. Take measurements as they can be a great indicator as well as the scales. The scales are not the be all and end all of weight loss. Clothes are another great indicator.

5. Think of the reasons why you want to lose weight. It could be health, nicer clothes etc. Think about how you felt before you lost the weight and how you feel now with some of the weight gone.

6. Imagine the end line.

7. Write out some non scale victories that you would like to achieve. E.g. to fit into an old dress, to gain more confidence.

Sorry that's a bit long winded but it does help to write some of your thoughts down.

Tracking? I do it on wednesdays and thursdays... that's it. Weeklies... i keep track of them on wednesdays and thursdays, and then eat what I like... exercise has gone from daily to sporadic...
    You can see my problems. I've had a tumble off the wagon, hit my head, and lost all sense of logic and reason!
    BUT... i bought a little notebook earlier. I'm going to get out some old fat photos and some old skinny photos. I'm going to start writing down all those things. I've done a bit of it on here, but I think I need something more tangible. I'm aware that blogging is the new diarying, but I think concrete is the way forward for me. I have to do this. If I don't do it this time, I'm going to stop whinging and just buy elasticated trousers.... and I'll find a more appropriate thread to discuss my troubles on (there has to be a chocaholics thread here somewhere).

Haha! That's a nice way of putting it. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I tried Slimming World before and to be honest, it's a different system but the same idea - i.e. both programmes need self control. I personally find WW easier as the SW diet has some awkward requirements. My boyfriend is doing the Four Hour Body (http://fourhourbody.com), diet and it's transformed him for the better (except the farts!). It's based on salads and proteins etc. No sugar no "fake" foods. I'll eat some meals with him, but it's too tough to follow (no chocolate!) :P

I guess my point is, all diets work - not for everyone, but they do. All diets require self discipline! It's the latter that I think we are both struggling with!

I'll happily keep posting here daily if you will ....a bit of motivation and company on the "road"!

@Eabhabear - thanks for all your input and encouragement. You're great - and please keep it coming!

i always thought that i couldn't possible give up chocolate, but I'm starting to realise that i can't just have a little bit. If I was to stop and thing about all the chocolate I ate today, I would be physically sick... so i know I have to cut it out totally for a few weeks, try and get on top of my addiction (sugar is more addictive than heroin, or so a nutritionist told me once)
    the sensible side of me realises that the diet isn't the problem. My mindset is. we can do this aoife!!!
    Taz1 wrote: »
    Woah there's been loads of posts on here today, I love it!

First off, thanks for the recipe ccseli, as you said when I think of meatloaf I don't think of it being an appealing dish but your recipe looks yummy, I'm gonna give it a go! Also, go you on only being up a pound this week after your indulgences, thats great, and sure it'll be gone next week!

Aoifebeefah, I understand how you feel, especially on the chocolate front, I have a MAJOR sweet tooth for all things chocolately and home baked and I've actually found this my biggest (and constant) challenge since I joined WW back in December. Like Flowerpot12 is trying to tell herself, you need to see chocolate as a treat and not a snack, keep telling yourself over and over again, essentially, it this type of food that is most likely your problem. I'm sure you're good at other aspects of the programme like the healthy meals but its that focussing on the things that you can't have that is your down fall. Do not cut out the treats or the bar of chocolate as this will make you want it even more with a greater chance of caving. Instead, find yourself a low-point alternative (curly wurly, aldi choc cereal bars as I recommended previously, etc) to have as your treat in the evenings, only if you've been good, and keep thinking of that during the day when you're tempted by those sweet treats infront of you. At the end of the day, its not worth the two seconds of feeling good and then feeling guilty the minute its gone! Best of luck to ye both!

Ditto about the subconcious thing ck83, its reassuring to hear other people in the same boat instead of feeling like everyone else is constantly doing great and consistently losing! Like you I was really close to where I wanted to be back in May but of course the summer hit and up went my routine and some of the weight, I've finally, recently got back to that weight (4 months later) and am giving my all to stay here with only 1lb left to goal. Girl, if I can do it so can you, stay positive!
    thank you... i have my little notebook at the ready... I'm going to start telling myself that more... here goes!

Advertisement