Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭metime

Yeah.........same....though prob more.
    No excercise in ages. Hundreds of points a week at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

I'll have to be good all week to undo the damage. I don't want to have to think about putting the big clothes back on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I've been mediocre, haven't gone over my weeklies but time of the month and scales showing a gain of 2lbs :( Be raging if I am up on only my 2nd week.

My leader told us that you can get a gain of 2-4pounds at your totm. But to track the gains so you can tell if thats what is causing it

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Daniels mummy

Hi all I've my weigh in tomor. I know I'm up. Haven't been tracking & we had a few take-aways. My husband was off work & we wanted to try out a few diff places to go for walks. We tried Farran Woods, doneraile park, ballincollig regional park and we also went to the farm in grenagh. So I got loads of exercise but killed it with food. Back on track now tomor & back to work on Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭honeygirl

I had a really lovely day today, my hubby and the kids brought me out to Greystones for a two course meal and a beach walk afterwards. The meal brought me about ten to fifteen points over my dailies today but I still have some of my 49.. When we got home I went out with the dog for an hour to work off the rest:) Hope everyone else had a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Foxed

Best of luck tomorrow Daniels mummy! At least you are doing lots of exercise, I'm sure that'll negate some of the damage. :)

Feeling a bit tempted by the stockpile of Easter Eggs in my house at the moment. My mother is buying them on special offer for my cousins. I was so close to cracking open a Button's egg but then pointed it. The whole thing was 14 points (medium sized egg)... not really worth it. Might as well just get a bar of chocolate that I really like. Hopefully I don't sleepwalk towards that cupboard tonight and devour them all... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Best weekend in a very, very long time. Tracking and WW in general has gone completely out the window but y'know what? I'm not worrying about it. I've had so much fun and I've come so far in the past year. :)

Foxed wrote: »
    Best of luck tomorrow Daniels mummy! At least you are doing lots of exercise, I'm sure that'll negate some of the damage. :)

Feeling a bit tempted by the stockpile of Easter Eggs in my house at the moment. My mother is buying them on special offer for my cousins. I was so close to cracking open a Button's egg but then pointed it. The whole thing was 14 points (medium sized egg)... not really worth it. Might as well just get a bar of chocolate that I really like. Hopefully I don't sleepwalk towards that cupboard tonight and devour them all... :P

Well when I posted yesterday I was after having a really good day diet wise aswell as everything else:) But last night the chocolate that was in the fridge was calling to me and I ate a packet of m&ms and a turkish delight and had a few drinks:o Enjoyed them but was fighting with myself going to bed. Hate having chocolate in the house as the temptation is too much so I got my husband to hide it:rolleyes: Anyway back on track today:)

What is wrong with me? ! 21 points already. ITS ONLY 12 o clock!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Foxed

Aww, we've all had those days Keesa. Draw a line under it and get some soup into you. A few little slip ups won't ruin all of your hard work. :)

So yes I was up! A whole 3.5lbs....... Dam those mother's day chocs..... Anyway back on track today. So my leader said the 100% wholemeal slimbos have been added to the bread list on ss. Handy for lunches

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

For anyone who has tried simple start (filling and healthy) how did ye find it, were the losses any better than a normal week of pointing? Am going to try it this week and am looking for a bit of reassurance that I've made the right choice!!!!

intouch44 wrote: »
    For anyone who has tried simple start (filling and healthy) how did ye find it, were the losses any better than a normal week of pointing? Am going to try it this week and am looking for a bit of reassurance that I've made the right choice!!!!

I found it better. The urge to eat was much less when you had the freedom to. But you do need to prepare more. You can't get f&h in a cafe or restaurant really. But I lost more and found it easier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭JudyD

Minding my food has slipped down the list of priorites the last few weeks and I missed wi last week due to a funeral (a friends mum passed away). Generally just had a lot of stuff going on and life is hectic but not going to come down too hard on myself, if nothing else the last week has reminded me just how lucky I am!
    I haven't gone madly off the rails, just haven't had time to focus on food let alone exercise. I think I'm STS and the fact that I've maintained through all the craziness is quite uplifting. I'm not saying I'm an angel or anything like it and I still have a long way to go but it just makes me a little proud that I've learned some new food habits and how to make better choices.
    Good luck with the wi's everyone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dellzbellz

WI today and thank God I was down 2lbs. I had a good week, even though I was off for the week and had a few nights out, I kept on top of myself. Relieved isn't the word!

Best of luck to you all with WI...onwards and downwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Boop22

Just back from weigh in and was down 3.5 pounds:eek: So delighted:D Was up half a pound last week (which I deserved) so was glad to see a loss this week. I had a night out which involved dinner and drinks so I jsut wrote off my 49 weeklies for that straight away and stuck to plan for the rest of the week. Tracking Defo does work!!!
    I have a Christening this Sat and will be in the pub from early so need to be super good the rest of the week and up the exercise too. Loving the stretch in the evenings :)
    Best of luck to everyone at WI this week!!

The losses are very good so far well done everyone. Could anyone help me with pro pointing my lunch please. I had the Caesar salad from the bagal factory. It was delicious......
    There was no croutons, but there was chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesam cheese & of course dressing.
    I'm giving the chicken 4, but could anyone else give me as rough estimate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

The losses are very good so far well done everyone. Could anyone help me with pro pointing my lunch please. I had the Caesar salad from the bagal factory. It was delicious......
    There was no croutons, but there was chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesam cheese & of course dressing.
    I'm giving the chicken 4, but could anyone else give me as rough estimate.

I would say 2 for the oil the sundried tomatoes were in (as long as they were not stuffed), possibly 3 for the parmesan but only you know how much was in it and depending on the amount of dressing I would PP it between 6 and 12. Caesar dressing is very high.

On a side note, up 1/2 a pound. Stupid totm. If it's not totm, then it seems I can't lose weight if I use all weeklies :(

Ceasar is 2 pp per tbsp (lower than mayo). You'll have to judge from the size of the portion yourself. Sitting here with the eat out guide and it doesn't say! Only 1 for sweet pepper or Sun sweet tomato and 2 for parmesan but no mention of portions! Maybe you can point it from their site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kkid

Down 4lbs, thats 21.5 in 5 weeks. I'm still working off the Filling and healthy and I just don't buy anything that could tempt me.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dellzbellz

Went home at lunch time and had a lovely healthy lunch - scrambled egg and rice cakes. Then I started to clear the counter and there was one of those giant chocolate chip cookies, like the cuisine de France jobs...it was gone soft cos it had been there for days. While discussing the softeness and general nastiness of it with my housemate, we devoured it. :eek: There's something wrong with me. I wouldn't mind if I sat and enjoyed every morsel but I didn't even realise what I'd done until it was gone!!! WTF?!!! That was probably around 12 points worth, if not more. Dust for dinner. Disgusted with myself. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Rejoined yesterday! I lost 5 stone on old points in 2010 and never really came to terms with the change to pro points. I was 1.5st to goal.

Been in and out of meetings since. Overall I'm up 3 stone of the original 5 stone. I asked the leader to clear my card last night for a fresh start.

Really enjoying simplestart, I've never done it before. Eating really good. Having Moroccan lamb and cous cous for dinner.

I have 5 stone to goal! I lost 5 stone before so surely I can do it again! Already looking forward to weigh in. Have the full week written in my tracker and have each day planned out!

dellzbellz wrote: »
    Went home at lunch time and had a lovely healthy lunch - scrambled egg and rice cakes. Then I started to clear the counter and there was one of those giant chocolate chip cookies, like the cuisine de France jobs...it was gone soft cos it had been there for days. While discussing the softeness and general nastiness of it with my housemate, we devoured it. :eek: There's something wrong with me. I wouldn't mind if I sat and enjoyed every morsel but I didn't even realise what I'd done until it was gone!!! WTF?!!! That was probably around 12 points worth, if not more. Dust for dinner. Disgusted with myself. :mad:

If it makes you feel any better I do mad things like that all the time:rolleyes: and then I think god why did I do that I didn't even enjoy it:eek:

Jwacqui wrote: »
    Rejoined yesterday! I lost 5 stone on old points in 2010 and never really came to terms with the change to pro points. I was 1.5st to goal.

Been in and out of meetings since. Overall I'm up 3 stone of the original 5 stone. I asked the leader to clear my card last night for a fresh start.

Really enjoying simplestart, I've never done it before. Eating really good. Having Moroccan lamb and cous cous for dinner.

I have 5 stone to goal! I lost 5 stone before so surely I can do it again! Already looking forward to weigh in. Have the full week written in my tracker and have each day planned out!

Hi Jwacqui, Welcome back and good luck with your fresh start:) You were one of the posters who inspired me to post here and keep going so of course you will do it again.

Thanks monife & keesa. To play it safe I pointed it at 13...... It was yum yum so it was worth it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Welcome back Jwacqui! Best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Thanks girls! Really enjoying simple start, I have only had one WW Bar over the last three days as a treat. Been using the other treats per day for yogurt, flora etc. I don't think I've ever been this good. Really looking for a good loss at weigh in fingers crossed.

Had lean reduced fat lamb escalopes last night with couscous, it was a slimming world recipe I assumed the meat was on SS, just realised it wasn't oops! It was delish though! And points wise only 12 so I'm sure it isn't the end of the world!

2qlwvpc.jpg

Hi all, went for my weigh in today and I stayed the same, its my time of the month so I'm happy enough:)

Good luck everyone with the weigh ins and congrats on all the great losses.

Onwards and Downwards:)

• Advertisement

Thanks girls! Really enjoying simple start, I have only had one WW Bar over the last three days as a treat. Been using the other treats per day for yogurt, flora etc. I don't think I've ever been this good. Really looking for a good loss at weigh in fingers crossed.

Had lean reduced fat lamb escalopes last night with couscous, it was a slimming world recipe I assumed the meat was on SS, just realised it wasn't oops! It was delish though! And points wise only 12 so I'm sure it isn't the end of the world!

2qlwvpc.jpg

That looks yummy:) must get the recipe.

Advertisement