Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭fat laura

Hiya everyone.

I'm weight watcher'er for a long long time. Got to target, stayed at target, had 3rd baby, not at target anymore lol. I'm starting back into it on Tuesday when I go back to class. Thinking probably about 2 stone to lose (if not more, but who knows). Looking for a little bit of support and somewhere to rant and rave and behave like a mad woman that I can't let the people in my real world know I am.

Please accept me into your community :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Welcome! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭honeygirl

fat laura wrote: »
    Hiya everyone.

I'm weight watcher'er for a long long time. Got to target, stayed at target, had 3rd baby, not at target anymore lol. I'm starting back into it on Tuesday when I go back to class. Thinking probably about 2 stone to lose (if not more, but who knows). Looking for a little bit of support and somewhere to rant and rave and behave like a mad woman that I can't let the people in my real world know I am.

Please accept me into your community :-D

Hi, Welcome you will get great support here:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Laura, I hope in a few months, you close your account and reopen one using the name 'slim laura!'

Laura, I hope in a few months, you close your account and reopen one using the name 'slim laura!'

ahhaha, I kinda like the name 'fat laura', I might rename it 'not so fat laura' ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

Happy Easter! Enjoy your treats!

Well I had chocolate for breakfast this morning and I know Im going to regret it but hey you have to live sometimes:) Going to enjoy the rest of the day and I will keep the guilt for tomorrow. Happy Easter Everyone enjoy:)

Happy Easter everyone!! Enjoy the day thats in it.

So warm here. Might go for a walk with the kids and then I'll make a start on my easter treats (cadburys creme eggs and crisps YUM).

xx

Yum Cadbury Creme Eggs and Crisps sounds lovely:) Enjoy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nownow**

Hey everyone..

Decide to tell everyone not to get me an chocolate today but have now been gifted a mini Lindt bunny and feel I deserved at least one treat..

Anyone know how what the points are for the mini ones?

• Advertisement

What weight is it?

So far I've had about 50 points. But feck it. I'm going to enjoy today

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nownow**

keesa wrote: »
    What weight is it?

So far I've had about 50 points. But feck it. I'm going to enjoy today

It weights about 11 g?

I'd say thats 3pp max ( more than likely 2pp) for the mini bunny. Enjoy x

10g bunny is 2pp.

I've eaten far too much today

Ate more chocolate then I should have yesterday but I really enjoyed it:) so I have to get back on the plan today. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Weigh in tomorrow! Fingers crossed! I had an Easter egg Saturday it was 11pro points and I used my weeklies.

Went for a 3km walk Saturday and did 6km today so here's hoping for a loss! Just had homemade soup there for lunch and having salmon for dinner. Can't wait! Yum!

Weighed myself quickly before bed. Back to where I was last week. So I'm hoping for a good week ahead with weigh in on Saturday. Fingers crossed!

The damage is done now and there's no point moping about it. Let's get back on track now and get to where we want to be when we step on the scales this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dellzbellz

First WI in three weeks tomorrow, been away with work and my leader had a bereavement so missed a few. Been doing okay food wise and I exercise loads but on Saturday I was heading to a party and my cousin asked me to bring something nice. Chocolate covered strawberries. Five punnets. Dark choc, milk choc, white choc...white choc drizzled with dark choc...choc drizzled with more choc. God forgive me. Oh and banana slices stuck together with peanutbutter and covered in dark chocolate.

Hanging head in shame...will report back tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭metime

dellzbellz wrote: »
    First WI in three weeks tomorrow, been away with work and my leader had a bereavement so missed a few. Been doing okay food wise and I exercise loads but on Saturday I was heading to a party and my cousin asked me to bring something nice. Chocolate covered strawberries. Five punnets. Dark choc, milk choc, white choc...white choc drizzled with dark choc...choc drizzled with more choc. God forgive me. Oh and banana slices stuck together with peanutbutter and covered in dark chocolate.

yummy!!!!

And hey, at least it wasnt ice cream or biscuits covered in choc. A great decision if ya ask me :)
    Best of luck at wi 2m.

down 2 this week myself delireh

Dellzbellz all that choc and fruit sounds yummy. At least it counted towards your 7 a day!

I had a weekend of 'eating all around me before getting on the wagon'. I can honestly say I cannot wait to make a good and healthy dinner tomorrow. I'll be cracking open 'the hairy dieters' book in the morning before heading to do the food shop.

x

• Advertisement

dellzbellz wrote: »

Oh chocolate covered strawberries sounds lovely I have a goo now:) Hope you enjoyed them:) Good luck with your weigh in!

Well I didn't need to worry! I lost 2lb this week, bringing me to a total loss of 8.5lb in 3 weeks! Delighted with that!

F&H is working really well for me! Loving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭tryagain2012

Oh haven't been on here in a really long time reached goal last year and am up half a stone now been playing around with that half a stone for the last 6 months and time to part with it for good. ate half a stone of chocolate over the weekend, but today is the start of the new healthy me feel so much better in every way when i am on track. found this forum so good when i was loosing all the weight so onwards and downwards ;):D

Jwacqui wrote: »
    Well I didn't need to worry! I lost 2lb this week, bringing me to a total loss of 8.5lb in 3 weeks! Delighted with that!

F&H is working really well for me! Loving it.

You should be delighted 8.5lb in three weeks is brilliant:) Keep going!

Oh haven't been on here in a really long time reached goal last year and am up half a stone now been playing around with that half a stone for the last 6 months and time to part with it for good. ate half a stone of chocolate over the weekend, but today is the start of the new healthy me feel so much better in every way when i am on track. found this forum so good when i was loosing all the weight so onwards and downwards ;):D

Hi tryagain, Welcome back:) Hopefully we can all motivate each other:)

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Well today is my first day back on the wagon. I've been out and got my nice healthy shop in. I am feeling motivated and full of energy :-D

Well done Jwacqui brilliant loss!

fat laura wrote: »
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

Well today is my first day back on the wagon. I've been out and got my nice healthy shop in. I am feeling motivated and full of energy :-D

Well done Jwacqui brilliant loss!

It's always good when you have that fresh start motivation! Make sure you give it welly this week and you will see an amazing result and also it will motivate you to keep pushing!

Jwacqui wrote: »
    It's always good when you have that fresh start motivation! Make sure you give it welly this week and you will see an amazing result and also it will motivate you to keep pushing!

I've actually been at ww for a while now. But I am using joining here as my push to try a bit harder. Not expecting a 'first week' loss this week but I'll surely give her some welly. Thanks xx

Off now to make my thai green curry YUM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Had my first W.I. this evening. 3.5lbs down, I'm delighted. I did the Filling and Healthy, so I will probably stick with that again this week. I know I won't have that loss every week, but delighted to be off to a good start.
    Treating myself to a nice glass of wine later.

• Advertisement

I'm back on the wagon today! And I'm one point under my 26, so I'm having some belgian chocolate Options hot chocolate :)

Little nervous about tomorrow. We've a work thing on, so after the weekend I've had, I don't think I'll have much lee-way!

Advertisement