Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Taz1 wrote: »
    Down 1.5 tonight and with that I've finally gotten myself to goal :D:D:D

CONGRATS :D What an achievement. It's great to hear people reaching goal as it means it is possible!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Well done Taz! I'm absolutely delighted for you. You have worked so hard, you really deserve it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Well done Taz! That is amazing. Its so lovely seeing people getting to goal, especially when we have all seen how hard you work on here! So happy for you xx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭ccseli

Kayleen wrote: »

Hi ccseil, brilliant blog spot thanks for sharing.
    Can I just ask where you get those spice burgers please??

Keep up the great work
    Kayleen

Hey Kayleen,

Thanks very much. I bought the spice burgers in Dunnes Stores their made by Walsh.

I hope you find them :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

Awh thanks guys, ye're well wishes mean so much! Some of ye probably know my journey better than most in my class! And for those that don't, like most of us, I too have had a lot of ups and downs, getting to goal back in May, pushing it down a further 2 pounds which I never reached but instead grew further and further away from with the hit of summer and summer holidays/illness. I came out of the hospital 5 weeks ago and said this is it I'm going to get to goal and do it properly this time, no messing! So I stuck to the programme religiously since then, thankfully didnt have too many big events in between, and here I am...So guys, never give up, it took me two goes, you will get there! I couldn't have done it without the support of this forum, ye're hints, tips, stories and support has been incredible and very much appreciated :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Congrats on reaching your goal! Looking forward to reaching mine.

So day 3 and I've still 2 points left but I'm gone to bed. Bring weighing and pointing everything. In college 2mo and all organised have lunch ready and snacks. Hopefully remember to bring them. Still haven't touched my weeklies yet tho so happy days. Have a basketball match 2mo, it's my first time in years. But least I'll be getting some more excerise in.

Have been quite good past few days and gone out each day with pram walking. Be grand 2mo I walk to college and it about 4km each way so good bit of excerise. Looking forward to seeing the scalds

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sandy33

hi guys - new to the board - great support here ;o))

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sandy33

this is my second week on ww plan- lost 4.5lbs last week and going well so far this week ;o))

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭ccseli

Hey everyone,

Ive added a new post for Spicy Chorizo Stew for 5 WW PP. On http://theniptuckfoodblog.blogspot.ie/2012/10/weightwatchers-spicy-chorizo-stew.html I hope your all having a good week. This cold weather is making me wanna eat and eat and eat but i think its time i just made wiser choices. I hope you all have great Weigh ins

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

Hi guys. I'm quite nervous about my WI tonight, found it quite hard to find motivation after last weeks disappointment. I know a loss is a loss though so will be back into the full swing of things next week! I did a lot of exercise this week so hopefully that will count towards something!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 noodlestrudle

New to this forum an on week 3 WI tomorrow. Lost 11 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Ecstatic I am :)) ye all look like ye will b great support from reading all your comments. Looking forward to sharing with ye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Katie7192

Down 2lb last night.. Delighted :) Need to keep on track this week and hopefully I'll have the same again next week :) Good luck to everyone in their WI!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Down another pound this week! Slow and steady is hopefully how things will keep moving for me. 12.5 lbs off goal now and 3lbs off losing 50lbs! Ne'er thought id be here already but delighted I am.

Best of luck with the WIs people!

Down another pound this week! Slow and steady is hopefully how things will keep moving for me. 12.5 lbs off goal now and 3lbs off losing 50lbs! Ne'er thought id be here already but delighted I am.

Best of luck with the WIs people!

Well done tiny! You're doing so well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ck83

I have been a model weight watcher for the last couple of days. I'm back in the game! Going to my WI in the morning, and all the weigh ins from now on! I'm looking forward to a full week of tracking like crazy.
    Good luck everyone with this weeks WI's!!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Cliodhna26

First weigh in over and after rejoining and I was -1.5lbs!
    Didn't have a great week.. it was hard to get back into the 'swing' of things!

Went to an exercise bootcamp after weigh in boy, did I feel the burn! It was VERY hard!!
    Will do my best at keeping it up and see how it goes!
    I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

Before I go I want to ask if anyone has any ideas for lunches to bring to work, I am SO fed up of soup! =)

So I done well today finish college early as we had college basketball matches a team for every class played 3 games only till half time but 20 min extra excerise. It was fun but rough. Went into town shopping and bought some clothes but walked by mc Donald's eating apple. That's a first could of killed to go in n eat some of my fav food. Went home n had half a low fat pizza with some chips from my actifry was lovely.

Went a little over points today though had a twirl inbetween the matches and I really enjoyed it, instead of shoving it into my mouth and not thinking. Still have 40 weekly points left and weigh in on sat morning so happy enough with that.

This sounds stupid but it's the truth even though it's only my 4th day on ww, it's the longest I've properly ate healthy and tracked everything, I'm even weighing stuff. Hopefully I see a loss other I'll lose a lot of tears lol

Cliodhna26 wrote: »

Went to an exercise bootcamp after weigh in boy, did I feel the burn! It was VERY hard!!
    I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

Before I go I want to ask if anyone has any ideas for lunches to bring to work, I am SO fed up of soup! =)

Well done on weight loss, I bring in or make for lunch. Bake potatoes, leftover pasta, curries. Salads or sometimes those ww rolls I cook them and put diff fillings in. It's hard though trying to decide for lunch

Phew its been so busy on here lately. Welcome to all the new members and best of luck with your weight loss journey!

First off, thanks ccseli for yet another yummy looking recipe, I'm curious about this one! You're so good for trying new recipes I usually tend to stick to the same old ones, but have been trying harder to vary it up a bit!

Well done noodlestrudle, great stuff, here's too many more! Same goes to Cliodhna and bulmersgal, keep it up, you're doing great!

Tiny, a serious well done on how well you've done so far, almost hitting that 50lbs mark in itself is an incredible achievement, I'm in awe!

Best of luck with your WI this week CK83, it was getting myself into that same frame of mind of trying my best to be the 'model weight watcher' that pushed me through those last few pounds, so keep it up!

Are there any gold members on here? I'm a little nervous about this whole maintenance thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭jakeypooh

jakeypooh wrote: »
    Does anyone know a good leader in the kildare area, my leader went on maternity leave last week and am nervous of lady taking over> Anyone with any suggestions?
    Anyone????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

Down 1.5, delighted!! And made my 5% goal, yay!

Anyone????

Girl in Celbridge/maynooth was quite good when I went too meetings.

Anyone????

No, sorry... Did you go to the new leaders meeting?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭tryagain2012

I use the toaster bags if u have a toaster in work I find them good for either a wrap or pitta with different fillings like tuna mayo and some cheese in a wrap or just ham and cheese in a WW pitta I use ltl mayo with a bit of curry powder through it to give it a bit of flavour. I find it hard to eat salads this time of year and there's only so much soup u can eat :) well done to everyone really good motivation from here this week everyone is doing really well best of luck for wi

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭jakeypooh

No, sorry... Did you go to the new leaders meeting?
    Its not on till tomorrow nite

Its not on till tomorrow nite

Well why not give the new leader a chance before panicking about finding a different one!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

I hate soggy sandwiches, so I often bring Melba toast, and a little lunch box with ham and cheese in. You could use a laughing cow lite triangle if you preferred that to ordinary cheese. I'd bring fruit and yogurt too. The last few days I've brought a couple of rich tea to keep me from going to the shop to buy chocolate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

Hi all,

My week is going well. I went out Saturday night but didnt drink as much as I could have ;) I also was quite good at resisting the hangover gorging! I did tag Monday and spin yesterday and this evening. The class yesterday was sooooo hard. I literally thought I was going to collapse and the instructor was on a roll, screaming at everyone to give 100%. I feel like I lost two stone last night alone!!

Quick question, my OH bought an actifry at the weekend as he doesnt like oven chips. He made homemade chips and spice burgers last night (thanks ccseli for letting us know they are only 4 points!). He did the burgers on the George Foreman so no extra points there but you have to put approx 30mls of oil into the actifry. This made 3 portions of chips as my sister is visiting. We used veg oil so how many points would that be? Also what is the best and lowest pp oil to use?

Thanks all!

CavanGal wrote: »
    Hi all,

My week is going well. I went out Saturday night but didnt drink as much as I could have ;) I also was quite good at resisting the hangover gorging! I did tag Monday and spin yesterday and this evening. The class yesterday was sooooo hard. I literally thought I was going to collapse and the instructor was on a roll, screaming at everyone to give 100%. I feel like I lost two stone last night alone!!

Quick question, my OH bought an actifry at the weekend as he doesnt like oven chips. He made homemade chips and spice burgers last night (thanks ccseli for letting us know they are only 4 points!). He did the burgers on the George Foreman so no extra points there but you have to put approx 30mls of oil into the actifry. This made 3 portions of chips as my sister is visiting. We used veg oil so how many points would that be? Also what is the best and lowest pp oil to use?

Thanks all!

I think all oils are the same. It's 1pp per tsp, which is about 5ml. So your bf used 6pp worth of oil. 2pp each for oil, and whatever the potatoes weighed. I've an actifry, and I wouldn't use that much at all. . I'd use maybe two tsp, if I was making a lot of chips!

• Advertisement

I just discovered the loveliest 3pp treat in Aldi! They're called Spirals and taste similar to Kinder Buenos, only they're even tastier! A pack of 7 is less than €1 so they're a bargain in every sense :D

UK_Chocolate_PD_39.jpg

I've got my WI in tonight. I'm hoping to see a loss but the cold weather has made my appetite grow this week so we'll see what comes of it!

Advertisement