Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭honeygirl

Got my 50 pound certificate tonight :D

Congratulations that is a brilliant achievement you should be so proud of yourself:)

keesa wrote: »
    I'm a disaster

Don't be too hard on yourself sure you have been doing so well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Got my 50 pound certificate tonight :D

Brilliant! Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

Back to class after a month today. Im up 2 on my own scales and don't feel like wearing my wi outfit so itll be a bit more. But I need that slap to get back in the game. If im good I could be back at goal next week

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Doodledootoo

Hi. I have not been following the plan for quite awhile now but feel like it's finally clicked again and I feel ready to do this. Since I was seriously recording everything I suppose if I am being honest it was over a year ago. I am now a good stone up. I didn't try Filling & Healthy last time but think I might give it a go. Was wondering if anyone does F&H regularly, every day or occasionally and how you find it? Was think of doing F&H Mon-Fri and points at the weekend? Your thoughts or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Hi. I have not been following the plan for quite awhile now but feel like it's finally clicked again and I feel ready to do this. Since I was seriously recording everything I suppose if I am being honest it was over a year ago. I am now a good stone up. I didn't try Filling & Healthy last time but think I might give it a go. Was wondering if anyone does F&H regularly, every day or occasionally and how you find it? Was think of doing F&H Mon-Fri and points at the weekend? Your thoughts or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks

I do filling and healthy all the time and I'm down 1st 4.5lb in 11 weeks. I love it! I lost 5 stone with points and pro points. Never tried the other options like no count and core. I regained 3 stone of the 5 stone and decided to rejoin.

I am loving filling and healthy and I have never lost for 11 weeks in a row and so much so quick! It suits me and is so easy. I use my 49 for treats each week. I post all my meals to Instagram which is linked in my signature if ya wanna have a nose at what I eat doing filling and healthy.

Best of luck!

Jwacqui wrote: »
    I do filling and healthy all the time and I'm down 1st 4.5lb in 11 weeks. I love it! I lost 5 stone with points and pro points. Never tried the other options like no count and core. I regained 3 stone of the 5 stone and decided to rejoin.

I am loving filling and healthy and I have never lost for 11 weeks in a row and so much so quick! It suits me and is so easy. I use my 49 for treats each week. I post all my meals to Instagram which is linked in my signature if ya wanna have a nose at what I eat doing filling and healthy.

Best of luck!

Agree with Jwacqui. I have stuck to the Filling and Healthy, since I rejoined about 9 weeks ago, and am (hopefully) about to hit the stone off this coming week. I would definitely recommend it. I had one week where I stayed the same, but a steady loss otherwise.
    Best of luck!

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Agree with Jwacqui. I have stuck to the Filling and Healthy, since I rejoined about 9 weeks ago, and am (hopefully) about to hit the stone off this coming week. I would definitely recommend it. I had one week where I stayed the same, but a steady loss otherwise.
    Best of luck!

It's great to hear such positives about it. Well done in the fabulous losses. I am just trawling through recipes to see what I can eat to keep a varied diet. When I did pp I ended up eating the same things again and again which is why I think I gave up. I want variety and hopefully can have that in the F&H. Do you make your own dressings and sauces etc? Breakfast I think I will be fine. Lunch too. Dinners I like to have sauces or dressings so need to make sure I can make some within the F&H food list.
    Thank you both for the inspiration.

Well I'm up 2. Tbh I expected it to be worse. I managed to stay within my points yesterday too even though I had cake and wine because I missed breakfast and by the time we were home it was too late for dinner. Hopefully this week the binge will be over

• Registered Users Posts: 21 corkgirl111

Last weekend after what I thought was a good week I stayed the same. It was really disheartening and I felt like stuffing myself with pizza straight after! But I just carried on and tried to keep motivated and this weekend I was three and a half pounds down. I was delighted! Im actually at goal now! Though i think i still want to lose a few extra pounds but ill wait until after my holidays for that. My leader and myself are convinced that one or 2 of those pounds I lost are from last week but it just hadnt shown up on the scale yet and as she said, the scales do eventually pay out! Just a reminder for everyone if you stick to the plan and the scale doesnt budge do not give up! Hormones for eg can affect it and it can all balamce out then by a week later!

• Advertisement

Last weekend after what I thought was a good week I stayed the same. It was really disheartening and I felt like stuffing myself with pizza straight after! But I just carried on and tried to keep motivated and this weekend I was three and a half pounds down. I was delighted! Im actually at goal now! Though i think i still want to lose a few extra pounds but ill wait until after my holidays for that. My leader and myself are convinced that one or 2 of those pounds I lost are from last week but it just hadnt shown up on the scale yet and as she said, the scales do eventually pay out! Just a reminder for everyone if you stick to the plan and the scale doesnt budge do not give up! Hormones for eg can affect it and it can all balamce out then by a week later!

Congratulations! Well done that's an amazing achievement!

Well done! Congrats on getting to goal!

Totally agree re loss sometimes showing after a week, I've had that experience, when I know I've really put in the effort, and ended up maybe staying the same, or half a pound loss, only for it to result in a really good loss the following week.
    When I was a member (in a previous life :D) , that is exactly what happened. I had an okay loss after putting in a really good week, where I was convinced I'd hit goal, but hit it in style, the following week. It's a great feeling. Enjoy it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Stupid TOTM means I'll more than likely be up this week. I was good until yesterday when we had takeaway for my brother's birthday. Back on the wagon today.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 corkgirl111

Thanks guys! now to try and not put it all back on while i'm on holidays!! :)

Thanks guys! now to try and not put it all back on while i'm on holidays!! :)

Enjoy the holidays!

3 more weighs til I'll be on holiday in Florida! Can't wait! My goal when I joined 11 weeks ago was to lost 1.5stone by my holiday. I've 3 weighs left and 2.5lb to go!!

Fingers crossed tomorrow is a good loss to make sure I reach my holiday goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mess2success

Meant to log in here last Wednesday after my WI. I was down 5lbs :D So undid the damage of the week before. I'm getting slightly better at juggling weight loss and dating but it's really not easy! Just have to hit the gym big time during the week and keep all weeklies for date night. But unfortunately date night becomes date morning ;) And an indulgent breakfast is on the cards so over Saturday and Sunday I've consumed over 110pp :O Thankfully I have a daily allowance of 40pp so can get away with this at the moment, but to succeed longterm I'm going to have to curtail the weekly eating extravagance with the boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dellzbellz

Hey everyone! Been ages since I logged on here, since my birthday/holidays at the end of May. WW course at work ended the first week of June so not been to any other meetings as there are none near me outside of work hours. Starting a weight training plan next week, have some new goals so unusual ignoring the scales as I'll need to cut fat but build muscle. Will still be checking in here for inspiration though! Well done on all the losses and keep up the good work!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Angel2009

Hi everyone, I posted a few weeks back with the intentions of posting every day. It didn't happen!

I am now heavier again, 11stone 13 pound. I am eating rings around myself, so will be joining weight watchers again tomorrow. I am also joining the local gym tomorrow night.I want to get to about 9.5 stone, but I would be very happy with 10 stone.

I am going to track in my notebook every day, and ensure that I do it honestly.

Its so upsetting to see the scales go up every week. I know that I am gaining weight, but it seems that when I am looking at junk etc., I don't care that it'll mean I gain. I've had enough now.

Looking forward to reading everyone's progress.

Hi Everyone!

Just back from weigh in and I'm down 3.5lb. Absolutely delighted!! That's 1 stone 8lb in 12 weeks! My aim was to lose 1st 7 lb for my holiday. I've 2 weigh ins left so anything further is a bonus!

No doubt that I will have a gain on holiday, I am going to Florida for 9days in 3 weeks time! I cannot wait!! I am prepared for a small gain for holiday. I'll be straight back on it after my holiday!

• Advertisement

Down 3 lbs this evening. Can't believe it Got my stone award (happy days).
    That's 15.5 lbs in total. Delighted!

Hi Everyone!

Just back from weigh in and I'm down 3.5lb. Absolutely delighted!! That's 1 stone 8lb in 12 weeks! My aim was to lose 1st 7 lb for my holiday. I've 2 weigh ins left so anything further is a bonus!

No doubt that I will have a gain on holiday, I am going to Florida for 9days in 3 weeks time! I cannot wait!! I am prepared for a small gain for holiday. I'll be straight back on it after my holiday!

That's amazing well done. You must be thrilled to not only hit but exceed your target . I'm trying filling and healthy this week. Away at the weekend but thought start now and deal with the weekend at the weekend. No time like the present!

Angel2009 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I posted a few weeks back with the intentions of posting every day. It didn't happen!

I am now heavier again, 11stone 13 pound. I am eating rings around myself, so will be joining weight watchers again tomorrow. I am also joining the local gym tomorrow night.I want to get to about 9.5 stone, but I would be very happy with 10 stone.

I am going to track in my notebook every day, and ensure that I do it honestly.

Its so upsetting to see the scales go up every week. I know that I am gaining weight, but it seems that when I am looking at junk etc., I don't care that it'll mean I gain. I've had enough now.

Looking forward to reading everyone's progress.

Hi

I've just started again and am same weight as you. One pound a week off would be good. Never been below 10.7 or thereabouts but if I get to that target and then aim for 10 I would be delighted. Good luck!

I must be mis-pointing this. Someone help?

300gm 95% lean beef mince 5
    Passata 0
    Veg 0
    50g pasta 5
    White sauce (20g powder at 2 using ni and 2 for half a pint of smi skimmed milk)

14pp?

keesa wrote: »
    I must be mis-pointing this. Someone help?

300gm 95% lean beef mince 5
    Passata 0
    Veg 0
    50g pasta 5
    White sauce (20g powder at 2 using ni and 2 for half a pint of smi skimmed milk)

14pp?

The mince should be 9? Is that the only mistake?

Hi Everyone!

Well done! Florida, oh fantastic, I've never been,but have heard people raving about it.

Meant to log in here last Wednesday after my WI. I was down 5lbs :D So undid the damage of the week before. I'm getting slightly better at juggling weight loss and dating but it's really not easy! Just have to hit the gym big time during the week and keep all weeklies for date night. But unfortunately date night becomes date morning ;) And an indulgent breakfast is on the cards so over Saturday and Sunday I've consumed over 110pp :O Thankfully I have a daily allowance of 40pp so can get away with this at the moment, but to succeed longterm I'm going to have to curtail the weekly eating extravagance with the boy.

My god 5lb in one week is a brilliant loss:) you are doing really well and you sound really happy so go you:)
    Hi Everyone!

Since you came back you seem to be motoring along, 3.5 lb is brilliant. You are such an inspiration keep going. Lucky you I would love to be going to Florida and when you go enjoy it:)

Down 3 lbs this evening. Can't believe it Got my stone award (happy days).
    That's 15.5 lbs in total. Delighted!

Hi, Congrats on your stone:)

That's amazing well done. You must be thrilled to not only hit but exceed your target . I'm trying filling and healthy this week. Away at the weekend but thought start now and deal with the weekend at the weekend. No time like the present!

Thanks! Filling and Healthy is the best, I do it all the time and I love it! I find it works brilliantly!!
    Well done! Florida, oh fantastic, I've never been,but have heard people raving about it.

I've never been to America at all! So, I'm so excited! Just need a relaxing break!
    honeygirl wrote: »
    Since you came back you seem to be motoring along, 3.5 lb is brilliant. You are such an inspiration keep going. Lucky you I would love to be going to Florida and when you go enjoy it:)

Thanks! I'm trying to minimize the holiday damage as I know I am going to gain being in America and eating all my meals out. So I want to put myself in the best position going away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 choccylover

well done to all the weight losers....that sounds wrong but you know what i mean. I cant believe my will power at mo....soo bad. Am now 12 stone 12 pounds and was 11 6 back end April. It creeps on if you dont keep at the tracking..Anyway onwards and downwards for me i hope

Advertisement