Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

honeygirl wrote: »
    Hi Foxed, You have done really well and one blow out can't undo all your hard work. Anyway we all need to have a blow out every now and then, so hopefully you enjoyed it.:) I had my blow out yesterday and it was a big one so Ill be climbing on the wagon today:p

! I like the way Monday is my new week, starting afresh and drawing a line under all the (delicious!) boldness , otherwise I'd feel like I failed! I keep thinking that I'd eat like that of a normal weekend anyway so 4-5 great days a week are better than what I was up to before.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

I just got blocked from the fb page because I complained about some spam- turned out it was a moody admin! Woops! 😂

I've had a few bad weeks. Up every week for the last 3. I'm 3 above goal. I'm going to try and undo the damage this week- just back from run no2 so fingers crossed! Must read back over everything I've missed!

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

Hi Everyone,

I'm going away with my OH this weekend so I'm going to miss my class. I've tried looking for another time that I could get to but with work being so hectic I'm just going to have to give it a miss this week.

Any advice for staying track until my next class Thursday week? I usually find class a good motivator for the week ahead so any tips you could give would be a big help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Down 1.5lb, phew! Hasn't stuck to plan as tightly as I should have but I seem to have gotten away with it!

IrishAlice wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I'm going away with my OH this weekend so I'm going to miss my class. I've tried looking for another time that I could get to but with work being so hectic I'm just going to have to give it a miss this week.

Any advice for staying track until my next class Thursday week? I usually find class a good motivator for the week ahead so any tips you could give would be a big help!

I find that the magazine is a great boost and it's something you can flick through on the couch with a cup of tea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

keesa wrote: »
    I find that the magazine is a great boost and it's something you can flick through on the couch with a cup of tea

That's a great idea, I never thought to buy the magazine! Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭honeygirl

Hi Everyone,

Hi IrishAlice, When I can't make a meeting I find logging in here and writing how bad I am or how bad I am going to be sometimes helps. Even just logging in to read some of the posts helps with motivation. You have to live aswell so enjoy your weekend and get back on track when you come back:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

Does anyone know if you can edit the info in the tracker - I have the little purple one I bought online (ww at home pack). I accidentally added brekie to yesterdays so I've gone into my weeklies even though I should have moved on a day!

Down 1.5lb, phew! Hasn't stuck to plan as tightly as I should have but I seem to have gotten away with it!

Hi Angeldelight, 1.5lb is a really good loss and it is better to lose the weight slowly. Well done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Going to miss my class this week so I'm going to have to try be good until next Wednesday. I'm down on my own scales by around a pound I think.

• Advertisement

Going to miss my class this week so I'm going to have to try be good until next Wednesday. I'm down on my own scales by around a pound I think.

Hi Purple, The fact that you are down on your scales should be great motivation for you. Good luck with this week and if you need it we are here to cheer you on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Babymama2014

Hi all,

I'm just preparing to get back on the WW wagon after having my first baby 8 wks ago. Joined first about 5.5 yrs ago and went from 13st 7lbs to 11st 4lbs. Was still a bit on the heavy side but gave up. Managed to stay at that for about 1 yr and then went bavk again and got to 9st 7lbs. Had maintain that for a year then went to 10st and then got pregnant. So I now currently stand at 11st 8lbs as of yesterday morning.
    Found WW brilliant every other time so hoping for same again. Would love to get bavk to 9st 7lbs but if could get to 10 would be happy.
    Started back walking last week had been jogging before I got pregnant but due to complications had to give that up during so hope to get back into it after few weeks.
    Guess just seeking motivation as stuck at home for next few months and don't want to start snacking on rubbish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Well done, everyone seems to be going great here.
    I have nothing to report, I didn't get to class, but my own scales shows I stayed the same, and I'm happy with that.
    Fresh week started, and will aim to have a loss to report here next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭popcornbowl

so my second weigh in...and I stayed the same! I was all geared up to see a big -3 on the scales! I feel a bit disheartened to be honest because Ive been really good food wise and have been killing myself with the Jillian Michaels thing...

so my second weigh in...and I stayed the same! I was all geared up to see a big -3 on the scales! I feel a bit disheartened to be honest because Ive been really good food wise and have been killing myself with the Jillian Michaels thing...

Try not to be disheartened, that happened to me, in I think, it was my third week. I knew I had put in a good week, but stayed the same. I had a decent loss the following week. I am convinced that sometimes the loss takes time to show.
    Stick with it, and fingers crossed for you for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭AG123

Lost a pound this week, which isn't too bad after the disastrous weekend I had! Going on holidays next week.... Hoping for a good week this week!

Hi popcornbowl, Don't get disheartened if your hard work didn't show this week it will next week so keep going.. Sometimes it can be hormones or water retention or there could be other reasons but just keep up the work and you will see a good loss.

Hi all,

I'm just preparing to get back on the WW wagon after having my first baby 8 wks ago. Joined first about 5.5 yrs ago and went from 13st 7lbs to 11st 4lbs. Was still a bit on the heavy side but gave up. Managed to stay at that for about 1 yr and then went bavk again and got to 9st 7lbs. Had maintain that for a year then went to 10st and then got pregnant. So I now currently stand at 11st 8lbs as of yesterday morning.
    Found WW brilliant every other time so hoping for same again. Would love to get bavk to 9st 7lbs but if could get to 10 would be happy.
    Started back walking last week had been jogging before I got pregnant but due to complications had to give that up during so hope to get back into it after few weeks.
    Guess just seeking motivation as stuck at home for next few months and don't want to start snacking on rubbish!

Hi Babymama, Welcome:) You will get great support here so good luck on your weight loss journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭popcornbowl

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Try not to be disheartened, that happened to me, in I think, it was my third week. I knew I had put in a good week, but stayed the same. I had a decent loss the following week. I am convinced that sometimes the loss takes time to show.
    Stick with it, and fingers crossed for you for next week.
    Hi popcornbowl, Don't get disheartened if your hard work didn't show this week it will next week so keep going.. Sometimes it can be hormones or water retention or there could be other reasons but just keep up the work and you will see a good loss.

thanks girls...its a strange one cos I know I'm losing, I can feel it in my clothes. Must be water or hormones or whatever. I'll keep at it anyway!

thanks girls...its a strange one cos I know I'm losing, I can feel it in my clothes. Must be water or hormones or whatever. I'll keep at it anyway!

Do keep at it because it will show, this has happened to me a few times. Bet you will be delighted next week:) will keep fingers crossed for you anyway.

• Advertisement

That's the spirit, bet you will see it next week.
    Do keep at it because it will show, this has happened to me a few times. Bet you will be delighted next week:) will keep fingers crossed for you anyway.

Me too.

So many pulled muscles today! Went back to yoga last night. I'm in bits! Hopefully the hard work will show on the scales!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭metime

Hi All,

First time posting here. I joined Weight Watchers 5 weeks ago (rejoined again!) and so far I am down 9lbs which I'm very happy with.

I have WI tomorrow evening and today all I seem to want to do is eat all around me and have chocolate.

I've been good for the week and didn't go over my points allowance so I really don't want to ruin any loss I might have tomorrow!

Any advice on how to stave off the cravings?

i used to get terrible chocolate cravings as in it would be all i thought about for ages. 70% chocolate is quite rich so i moved onto that - thus eating lots less, taking in less sugar, feeling more satisfied. i tended to break up the squares into bits, put it with a couple of cherries or blackberries or similar and have a few almonds with it - and a BIG glass of water. fills ye, hits the cravings and fills ye with nice things! hope that helps x

Hey all, I went to my weigh in and stayed the same so that's ok, will try for a loss next week. Onwards and Downwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭metime

Hello all - i am back!
    I have not been weight watchering in some time now but I have managed to stay relatively good...Though, last week involved more pizzas, takeouts, cream and chocolate than i would like to admit and it has just been sliding and getting worse, so here i am again before it gets a habit again!

It is my first successful day back at simple start programme - they are not on the list as 'treats' but i have had 5 crisp bread crackers instead of anything else on it. everything else has been simple start so I am very happy with that. I am really noticing how I just feel bored and want to eat, which is something that has redeveloped over the last few months.

My plan is to try my best to follow simple start for the next 10 days without fail and see how good i can feel by July 31st and how much awesomeness I can invite into my life in just two weeks. I will reassess then and see what needs done. After the ten days boost I imagine I will be back exercising but I will wait and see how it pans out before I impose and grand plans on myself.

I do not have a scales in the house anymore so this will be tricky, but I am hoping to lose about 8 lbs in the next two weeks. I will try to pick one up on Saturday. I have absolutely no idea what I weigh right now... but anyway!

I am glad to see everyone is still at it and doing so well!
    x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey Ladies. I paid up for 7 weeks last week but ended up missing my class this week. Do I have to pay for the missed week or what's the story?

I was so bold today. I had a load of sandwiches that a drug rep brought to us in work.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Hey Ladies. I paid up for 7 weeks last week but ended up missing my class this week. Do I have to pay for the missed week or what's the story?

I was so bold today. I had a load of sandwiches that a drug rep brought to us in work.. :(

If you have holidays you can use them. Otherwise you are better to pay for the missed week rather than use the prepay. It works out more expensive to use a prepay one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Lost a further 2 lbs at weigh in today, so got my first silver seven! Half a stone in two weeks, I'm majorly chuffed! Would kill for a bag of chipper chips tonight though, craving them!

Lost a further 2 lbs at weigh in today, so got my first silver seven! Half a stone in two weeks, I'm majorly chuffed! Would kill for a bag of chipper chips tonight though, craving them!

Well done! 7lb in two weeks is brilliant:)

• Advertisement

Brilliant! Well done!

Advertisement