Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Hey everyone, I just had my weigh in and I am another pound down, its going the right way anyway:)

Hope you all have a good week..

Onwards and Downwards:)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Joolsie

Zanablue wrote:
    Hey everyone, I just had my weigh in and I am another pound down, its going the right way anyway

Zanablue wrote:
    Hope you all have a good week..[/quote

Zanablue wrote:
    Onwards and Downwards

Well done Zanablue, I had a breakout earlier so back to the start again for me, thankfully I've nothing on this weekend so please God I'll be able to behave until Tuesday. I'm just finding it so hard to control the cravings. Any tips on how you're pulling yourself back on track?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

Finally decided to point my weekend... I'm 112 points over... I was out on saturday, Chinese on the way home, 12" subway for the hangover, pizza then more Chinese... I know I'm MEANT to stay on track for the rest of the week but really....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

Is there a WW app for android or do we have to use the website? :confused:

Vahevala wrote: »
    Is there a WW app for android or do we have to use the website? :confused:

Just the website im afraid

• Advertisement

I went to my meeting yesterday and I was only another half pound down, very slow but at least it's going the right way.

Onwards and Downwards everyone!

I'm thinking of trying smart points this week. My meeting is later but looks like I'm up another 2. So it's 12lbs to get back to goal...

How have you found the switch to sp vs pp? Are the results better or the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

keesa wrote: »
    I'm thinking of trying smart points this week. My meeting is later but looks like I'm up another 2. So it's 12lbs to get back to goal...

How have you found the switch to sp vs pp? Are the results better or the same?

Keesa, Loved the propoints, was doing very well on this until smartpoints came in. I cleared out all old literature to make way for the new, and boy, am I sorry!:(! was up last week, but had a reasonably good week, and very disciplined weekend, so hope to be down something next WI. Managed to stay off the vino. Not easy for me.
    Walked a lot, fabulous weather should be helping us all!
    Keep going, everyone!

:)

So yesterday and today I've pointed in both pp and sp. Yesterday we went out to the beach and I had fish and chips, icecream and 1 drink(can you blame me for the day that was in it?!) but otherwise I've been good. So, that put me into the weeklies by 30/49 in pp and 28/35 in sp. Today I'm at 24pp and 31 sp, 2 under and 1 over my dailies respectively.

So I think I need to work out what to eat again first and it will work out, EXCEPT for weeklies. Can't see how you can have a Chinese or pizza with sp and that makes it less sustainable in my opinion. Right now I've leeway to have 19 weeklies on pp or 6 on sp. I'll see how it goes

I've decided to go back and do simple start for the week to kick start my body again , day 2 and I'm doing good FINALLY. The warmer weather helps because I'm not inclined to have a cup of tea in the evenings which over the winter months lead to biscuits which in turn lead to regret and more biscuits. Plus it's lovely to get out in the evenings for a walk again. Hope everyone had a good week ww wise and enjoy the weekend regardless of the rain. #Feelingpositive

• Advertisement

I fell off both plans by about day 4.... went well over im sure but lost 1.5lbs so I'm happy. Trying again this week. Another 1.5 and I'll be back in the right stone at least! So fingers crossed

Down 5.5lbs.... finally on winning ways again, it was a long winter. Hope everyone has good weigh-ins 😊😊😊

Joolsie wrote: »
    Down 5.5lbs.... finally on winning ways again, it was a long winter. Hope everyone has good weigh-ins 😊😊😊

How did you do it? After inhaling a large dairy milk....

keesa wrote:
    How did you do it? After inhaling a large dairy milk....

Just a little bit more control Keesa. I bought more healthier snacks.. (fruit with meringue nests, alpen light bars, ww bars), I'm out walking every evening and trying to stay clear of tea as I only end up eating biscuits if I drink it. I have a cup on a Friday evening as a treat, late enough so that I don't end up going for another cup ha ha

Joolsie wrote: »

Well done! 5lb in one week is a great achievement keep going:) I have to get my ass in gear because I'm at a standstill again. Anyway good luck to all of us for the next week.

Zanablue wrote:
    Well done! 5lb in one week is a great achievement keep going I have to get my ass in gear because I'm at a standstill again. Anyway good luck to all of us for the next week.

Thanks Zanablue, on antibiotics since today so awarded myself a day off and tore into my alpen chocolate and coconut bars and then realised that they're 5sp... oh oh!!! Got an hour and twenty walk in though this evening even though I moaned and complained for the majority of it. What are we like!!!! Have a great weekend everyone, step out of the kitchen and in to the sunshine while it's there 😊😊😊

Up a pound this week. Totally 100% deserved. Now to get over it and keep going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

Zanablue wrote: »
    Well done! 5lb in one week is a great achievement keep going:) I have to get my ass in gear because I'm at a standstill again. Anyway good luck to all of us for the next week.

Joolsie.. That is phenomenal!! Delighted for you!
    Please share your tracker with us. Could you even give me a typical days eating? I would be very grateful, as I have gone to the dogs altogether and need to follow your plan..

Joolsie.. That is phenomenal!! Delighted for you! Please share your tracker with us. Could you even give me a typical days eating? I would be very grateful, as I have gone to the dogs altogether and need to follow your plan..

Picturehangup, that high didn't last long, was up five this week after two weeks. I walked a lot the week I lost the 5 pounds, 1 hour ten plus every evening which put me in good form so wouldn't reach for the crap food in the evening. Had a christening last week and a wedding this week so no doubt will be up again. Normally have a boiled egg for breakfast every morning as I find I'm hungry otherwise by 11 if I don't have an egg. Mid morning snack of a banana/kiwi/orange and green tea or normal tea . Lunch is always a salad (tuna/chicken/turkey) or a pitta with green tea . Dinner is meat and veg nearly every evening (I love veg) and then when I'm good some piece of fruit with a meringue nest or crumpet and yogurt and when I'm bad, I eat anything I can find, I'm like a hoover. But seriously it's the walking that does it for me. Have to get off my ass, no walking done this week so far, making excuses every evening.

Struggling tonight. I have weeklies there but I really want a Chinese because I'm upset not because I actually want once. I probably won't even notice it. So it's a waste. But Im so tempted to pick up the phone

• Advertisement

How's everyone doing? I stayed the same after missing last week's weigh in. Need to get my ass in gear though, have a few family weddings coming up later on in the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

me too after missing last week.miracke really cos I didn't count all week.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Missed a good few weeks so 2 up, absolutely deserved, back to tracking everything now and copping right on! I've 2 months until I'm bridesmaid again so enough time to get back on track.

Can someone please

Can someone please sew my month shut. I'll pay them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi everyone. I haven't been around in a while. Life got very busy. I moved to England and got a job. I really hadn't been careful with my food at all so I ended up putting back up some weight.

Anyway, I joined WW last week over here and weighed in at 10st 11.5lbs. This week I lost 5.5lbs! I was chuffed.

I need 1.5lbs for my first silver 7 and another 0.5lb after that for my 5% so I'm aiming for a 2lb lost this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

Back on track today...been in a rut for a good while..not put on much weight but slipping slowly..back to basics now..track track track

Down 2.5 tonight, not sure how but I'll take it and plough on. Hope everyone else's weighins went (or will go) well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Hello all! I did WW back in 2014/2015, I reached my goal weight in January 2015. But I had a baby 3.5 months ago so I'm back on the wagon again. This time I can't go to meetings so I'll be doing it online, I'll see how that goes.
    I have a goal weight of 54kg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Down 3lbs yesterday, like Joolsie I'm not sure how so I'll have to be very careful today.

Advertisement