Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Zanablue wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I used to post here all the time especially on my weigh in day and I always got great help and support. I am back at my heaviest and have to start again:o

Anyway I am going to start posting here again as it helped me so much to be accountable online as well as at my meetings which are non existent now. I am going to my first virtual meeting on Wednesday and hopefully it goes well.

Onwards and Downwards:)

Hi Zana,

Well done on starting back again. I do virtual classes too and the leader is very good. She's doing a challenge where you have to walk at least 1km each day for 50 days. It has really motivated me.

I'm having trouble tracking though and I'm really not making any progress.

Maybe if we both post here regularly we can help each other out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

happyday wrote: »
    Hi Zana,

Well done on starting back again. I do virtual classes too and the leader is very good. She's doing a challenge where you have to walk at least 1km each day for 50 days. It has really motivated me.

I'm having trouble tracking though and I'm really not making any progress.

Maybe if we both post here regularly we can help each other out.

Hi Happyday,

Thanks a million that would be great if we could keep posting and motivate each other. You never know maybe a few more might join us.

As for the tracking look just keep trying and you will get back into it, or should I say we will get back into it:). I have lost the plot totally and put on a stone and a half over lockdown. I woke up yesterday and said enough is enough I'm not doing this to myself anymore. I text my leader and gave her my weight and told her I will be at the virtual class on Wednesday.

Anyway I am really looking forward to the class and starting again.

Onwards and Downwards to both of us:)

My usual leader isn't online or in touch at all which is a pity but I am following another leader on Facebook and she is very good. What day is the virtual class for you?

My leader was brilliant, she set up a Whatsapp group with all the members when everything closed. She sent messages every Saturday morning and encouraged us to send our weights to her privately. I just lost the plot and stopped sending my weight to her, it was the worst thing I could have done:o

Anyway I have started sending it again and my virtual meeting is at 6 on Wednesday. What day do you attend your virtual meeting?

My leader was brilliant, she set up a Whatsapp group with all the members when everything closed. She sent messages every Saturday morning and encouraged us to send our weights to her privately. I just lost the plot and stopped sending my weight to her, it was the worst thing I could have done:o

Anyway I have started sending it again and my virtual meeting is at 6 on Wednesday. What day do you attend your virtual meeting?

I sent her an email this evening and she says classes are back on. I'd never have known otherwise. So I'll be there on Tuesday. I'll let you all know how it goes.

How is everyone else doing?

• Advertisement

Hey everyone,

I attended my zoom meeting this evening, it was different to what I thought it would be. I thought there would be lots of people at it and opted to keep my camera off, so I had a bit of an Ahhh moment when I realised there was only a few people and my leader wanted me to show my face:o. I looked a wreck, jesus the make up will be on next week:p

My actual weigh day is Saturday so I'm being almost angel like at the moment:D

Happyday how did your meeting go?

I hope everyone else is doing ok too. Onwards and downwards everyone:)

I had my weigh in this morning and I'm shocked:eek: I am down 7lb so absolutely delighted with myself as I have never had that much of a loss before. I will probably stay the same next week but it has really spurred me on to try hard again this week.

That's brilliant Zana! Go you!

I had my first real class since February and I was 3.5lbs up since then. I was glad to be back and it has helped me to focus. I've been going to that class for over 20 years on and off and I've seen a lot of changes. It's different again now but we will keep going.

My leader never contacted me to let me know that classes were back. I'd never have known only that I emailed her.

Anyway I'm tracking and hope I'll see a good result on Tuesday. Have a great weekend.

God I would love to be back to class but realistically I cant see our classes getting back till after Christmas as I live in Dublin. I had about 16 pounds to lose and I was staying the same but since August I just lost track and put on another stone, so at least 7lb of that is gone now.

We were told that when the meetings do start back that only some of us will be able to attend the meeting after weigh in and the rest will do it virtually.

Happyday Keep tracking and you will have that 3.5lb gone this week hopefully. Enjoy your meeting on Tuesday. x

I'm in Cork and who knows if we will be on lockdown again soon as well. I'm over my points this weekend but will keep tracking. Hard to be perfect all the time!

• Advertisement

Hey everyone,

I'm another 2lb down this morning so happy with that:). I think I am going to continue my virtual meetings on the Wednesday and sending my weight to the leader on the Saturday as it seems to be working and also makes me think about ww at least two times a week:p Posting up here makes it seem more real too, just wish there was more of us.

Happyday I hope your meeting went well this week.

Onwards and Downwards and good luck everyone:)

I had a great result at my weigh in. 4lbs down. I am delighted. That was on Tuesday and I'm trying very hard to stay on track this week. I had dinner out last night. (Literally outside!) Hopefully that won't put me up too much.

We had the weigh in but no class. I don't know what way it will be next week.

We'll keep at it!

Are there any others out there to join us?

I had a great result at my weigh in. 4lbs down. I am delighted. That was on Tuesday and I'm trying very hard to stay on track this week. I had dinner out last night. (Literally outside!) Hopefully that won't put me up too much.

We had the weigh in but no class. I don't know what way it will be next week.

We'll keep at it!

Are there any others out there to join us?

Ah Happyday that's a brilliant result, go you.

I heard that about the meetings that you would get your weigh in but sometimes a virtual class and sometimes an in person class.

Anyway good luck to both of us for the coming week and hopefully more join us. x

I wasn't very good this weekend, I fell off the wagon big time:( and am really trying to pull it back today. If I don't do something soon I'll have all the weight that I lost over the last couple of weeks back on.

Thinking of getting my mouth stapled:p

I wasn't very good this weekend, I fell off the wagon big time:( and am really trying to pull it back today. If I don't do something soon I'll have all the weight that I lost over the last couple of weeks back on.

Thinking of getting my mouth stapled:p

Just saw this now Zana. I hope you did alright this week. Let's stay on track this weekend. We can do it.

I had my weigh in today and I stayed the same and I am so happy with that because I lost the run of myself for a few days. Anyway I got back on track by Wednesday thankfully and hopefully I can keep it that way:)

Happyday Thanks for the motivation! I think we can do it:P Im gonna really try this weekend.

Onwards and Downwards everyone. x

Well done. You are still on track. Keep going now! I'm doing a Christmas challenge that I saw on The Skinny Doll Facebook page. You colour in a decoration on a Christmas tree for every half pound you loose. It's a visual reminder of how well we are doing. A bit of fun.

Well done. You are still on track. Keep going now! I'm doing a Christmas challenge that I saw on The Skinny Doll Facebook page. You colour in a decoration on a Christmas tree for every half pound you loose. It's a visual reminder of how well we are doing. A bit of fun.

Thanks Happyday that sounds good, I think I might give that a try too. ill try anything to keep the motivation going:p

I had another weigh in on Tuesday. The last for a while. Down 2lbs. I'm very happy with that.

I hope I can keep it going. Feeling very Covid weary right now.

How are you all doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I hate that Halloween and Christmas are so close, too many treats and things available in such a short space of time.

• Advertisement

_Godot_ wrote: »
    I hate that Halloween and Christmas are so close, too many treats and things available in such a short space of time.

It's very hard. For me the best plan is not too start at all. I know that if I have just one then it's very hard for me to stop.

Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I didn't post on Saturday but I was down another pound.

I'm not doing too well this week as I am on mid term break. I think I need to go to work to keep me focused and to keep me away from the fridge:p

Zana

Hi Zana and everyone else,

I just logged out of my Zoom WW meeting. I found it very good. I picked up a few new tips and the leader is great. She's not the person I go to my real life classes with as she doesn't do virtual classes unfortunately.

I hear what you are saying about the midterm Zana. I'm off this week as well. Just a suggestion about the fridge. Could you put a sticker on the door saying 'Do you really need this?' or whatever works for you.

I'm delighted with the week off and I have gone for a few runs already. I find I'm too tired to do that when I'm working.

I'm sending the virtual leader my weights to keep me accountable and I'm tracking on the app. Do you use that? What about you Godot?

Keep on going everyone!

_Godot_ wrote: »

I totally agree with you on that, every time I go to the shops there seems to be so many lovely treats nearly in your face and always on a special offer.

I think there are always going to be bumps in the road along the way, but once we are able to get back on that wagon every time we fall off we should be ok.

I just keep telling myself that its going to be a long journey and once I'm not putting too much weight on I'm winning.

Hi Zana and everyone else,

I just logged out of my Zoom WW meeting. I found it very good. I picked up a few new tips and the leader is great. She's not the person I go to my real life classes with as she doesn't do virtual classes unfortunately.

I hear what you are saying about the midterm Zana. I'm off this week as well. Just a suggestion about the fridge. Could you put a sticker on the door saying 'Do you really need this?' or whatever works for you.

I'm delighted with the week off and I have gone for a few runs already. I find I'm too tired to do that when I'm working.

I'm sending the virtual leader my weights to keep me accountable and I'm tracking on the app. Do you use that? What about you Godot?

Keep on going everyone!

Hi Happyday, Thanks for the motivation. I already have a pic of myself at my heaviest stuck to the door. I was good on Friday and Saturday but wasn't great Sunday and after a good start lost the run of myself yesterday.

I have been out for a few long walks but I think for me the day is just too long. I would be grand if everything was normal and I could get out with friends.

I am also finding the virtual meetings very good and my leader gets us to send our weights in every week too. Its great to be accountable in some way.

I've done the shopping this morning so I have everything I need to pull things back

Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing ok:) I was down another pound this week, I am happy with that as the mid term was a bit of a struggle.

I have my virtual class on Wednesday and its really good but I can't wait to get back to in person classes.

Good luck everyone:)

Onwards and Downwards,

Zana

Well done Zana. It's great to get a loss on a week where you are out of your routine. My weigh in day is tomorrow. I'll be weighing myself at home in the morning so fingers crossed. I'll do a virtual class tomorrow evening and send my weight to that leader by Whatsapp.

Hey Happyday, I hope your weigh in went well. I am just finished my class and it was grand, tho there were a few at it that like to hear their own voices, I was hoping the leader to mute them;)

I have stuck to the plan since Saturday and my halo is high :) So I am hoping for some kind of loss on Saturday.

Good luck everyone

Well done Zana.

My weigh in went well. Down 1.5 lbs. I'm keeping well motivated at the moment. I'm doing the WW challenge 30 minutes exercise every day. That is helping. I'm also drinking at least 1 litre of water every day.

That Christmas 🎄 picture is getting lots of decorations on it. Remember the one from Skinny Doll's page?

• Advertisement

How are you getting on everybody?

I am keeping up my 30 minutes exercise a day challenge. I'm half way through today. It's helping me to focus and keep on track. Two more weeks and we will be able to go back to in person weigh ins. I'm hoping to have a good weigh in then.

In the meantime I am doing virtual classes to keep me going.

I had a nice surprise on my own scales this morning. I broke into the next lower stone bracket. I am delighted with that.

Advertisement