Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭bb86

Hi Everyone, Hope you are all having a good wk!
    Can I just ask a question for anyone who goes to evening weigh ins... What do you usually eat that day like would you have your lunch and stuff as normal or would you eat very little for the day? As in how many points would you have used prior to weigh in? Would you drink much water? Or what's the best way to go about it? Sorry about all the questions, I know it's prob only a small difference but still interested to see what others do. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lorelei_lee

Approx 15 mins until W.I. and I am nervous. A year on and you would think I'd be used to it. Ideally I'd love to be down 2.5lbs to get my 5th stone but realistically I would love to lose the 1.5lbs to have lost xmas and post xmas gains...

*fingers crossed*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Beyond frustrating but another STS this week. Thats 3 in a row, well actually 4 because the last weigh in before xmas was a STS too. I was so good all week. Tracked every mouthful and upped my exercise even more so I just do not understand it at all.

My leader suggested I call this weight my goal but I am very apprehensive to. I really want to at least get to the 4 stone mark. Also I am just 1 pound into my healthy BMI which doesnt give me much wiggle room. Even a 1.5 gain would put me back to being overweight. I am so confused and I don't know what to do. I told her I would think about it this week. I am going to give up all chocolate this week as I think I was spending too many points in the evenings. I have also dug out my wrist and ankle weights and gonna use them to and from work and finally going to try not use any of my weeklies. If that doesnt work then maybe I have just just reached the weight I am meant to be. So heres to one more week!

Tiny keep at it. You'll get there eventually. If you're worried about money and paying for the classes while you STS, you could always go every second week. That way you still only pay €15 rather then €20 for 2 weeks. As you're so close to goal its unlikely that you are going to see a loss every week. You're more likely to see it every 2/3 weeks and if you keep seeing STS its only going to make you disheartened. Also you could always set your goal at what is it and try and lose the few lbs yourself at your own pace.
    One thing I will say is be careful cutting out anything completely unless you plan on cutting it out for maintenance. If you cut out bread completely just to get to goal and start eating it after you are more likely to put back on those few lbs. Someone mentioned eat less processed foods, that is definitely a good way to try to get the scales moving again. I would try limiting the amount of weeklies you use and see how that goes.
    bb86 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, Hope you are all having a good wk!
    Can I just ask a question for anyone who goes to evening weigh ins... What do you usually eat that day like would you have your lunch and stuff as normal or would you eat very little for the day? As in how many points would you have used prior to weigh in? Would you drink much water? Or what's the best way to go about it? Sorry about all the questions, I know it's prob only a small difference but still interested to see what others do. Thanks!

It shouldn't make a difference. If you eat the same every week then it won't effect the scales. I wouldn't think like that when planning my meals for the week. I used to but tbh its an unhealthy habit to get into and it won't do you any favours in the long run :) The best thing to do is to have a normal healthy lunch. You should still be drinking your 2L of water a day. Also your lunch shouldn't really effect you come WI as it would be dinner time by then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Hi tiny_penguin
    Are you eating all your daily pp? My leader often says that you need to ensure you eat enough.

I defo find the bread kills me. I cut it out Mon to Fri and I really feel it helps.

I am eating all my points - i dont think id get through a day without eating them TBH and more recently ive been adding one or 2 weeklies per day rather than having a big blow out at the weekend. I'm going to cut that out and seriously try use as few weeklies as possible if not none.
    Eabhabear wrote: »
    Tiny keep at it. You'll get there eventually. If you're worried about money and paying for the classes while you STS, you could always go every second week. That way you still only pay €15 rather then €20 for 2 weeks. As you're so close to goal its unlikely that you are going to see a loss every week. You're more likely to see it every 2/3 weeks and if you keep seeing STS its only going to make you disheartened. Also you could always set your goal at what is it and try and lose the few lbs yourself at your own pace.
    One thing I will say is be careful cutting out anything completely unless you plan on cutting it out for maintenance. If you cut out bread completely just to get to goal and start eating it after you are more likely to put back on those few lbs. Someone mentioned eat less processed foods, that is definitely a good way to try to get the scales moving again. I would try limiting the amount of weeklies you use and see how that goes.

I'm not worried about the money tbh - i do the prepay so I am paid up until valentines day anyway. I need to be weighed every week otherwise i lose the run of myself. Am worried about too many STS - but trying to stay upbeat.

I may just cut back on bread to only at the weekend with my brunch. I'll see how this weeks goes after the daily bagels. I wasn't eating much bread before xmas but since ive been back to work a bagel with cream cheese and a big salad is my easiest option. I cook 98% of my meals at home from scratch and I would have the occasional M&S fuller for longer meal if i am really unorganised, but i have home made food frozen in portions so its not even that big a deal. So processed foods arent really something I have an issue with, apart from my treats - the curly wurlys and ww bars and that.

I think the key to this is my weeklies. I am too dependent on them so thats my real focus this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭maggimay

Hi tiny_penguin
    Are you eating all your daily pp? My leader often says that you need to ensure you eat enough.

I defo find the bread kills me. I cut it out Mon to Fri and I really feel it helps.

I am eating all my points - i dont think id get through a day without eating them TBH and more recently ive been adding one or 2 weeklies per day rather than having a big blow out at the weekend. I'm going to cut that out and seriously try use as few weeklies as possible if not none.

I'm not worried about the money tbh - i do the prepay so I am paid up until valentines day anyway. I need to be weighed every week otherwise i lose the run of myself. Am worried about too many STS - but trying to stay upbeat.

I may just cut back on bread to only at the weekend with my brunch. I'll see how this weeks goes after the daily bagels. I wasn't eating much bread before xmas but since ive been back to work a bagel with cream cheese and a big salad is my easiest option. I cook 98% of my meals at home from scratch and I would have the occasional M&S fuller for longer meal if i am really unorganised, but i have home made food frozen in portions so its not even that big a deal. So processed foods arent really something I have an issue with, apart from my treats - the curly wurlys and ww bars and that.

I think the key to this is my weeklies. I am too dependent on them so thats my real focus this week.

Hi Tiny, it's great that you got this far and i know how you feel i was stuck for ages before i got back to my goal. What i found was i was starting to get obsessed about it so try not to let it rule your days cos trust me you will get there. What i did find helped was upping my water intake and varying the meals i was eating because i'm really a creature of habit and would quite happily eat same meals all the time so i wrote out lists of breakfasts, lunches and dinners and tried not to have the same ones more than once or twice a week especially breakfasts. what about the filling and healthy i did that mostly over the last few weeks before i got to goal and all of a sudden things started to move i actually lost the last couple of lbs on the last week so maybe try a few days of that.

hope some of this helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

Wowzers, just made the HD Chicken Jalfrezi, sooooo tasty! And a nice neat filling portion :)

maggimay wrote: »
    Hi tiny_penguin

Hi Tiny, it's great that you got this far and i know how you feel i was stuck for ages before i got back to my goal. What i found was i was starting to get obsessed about it so try not to let it rule your days cos trust me you will get there. What i did find helped was upping my water intake and varying the meals i was eating because i'm really a creature of habit and would quite happily eat same meals all the time so i wrote out lists of breakfasts, lunches and dinners and tried not to have the same ones more than once or twice a week especially breakfasts. what about the filling and healthy i did that mostly over the last few weeks before i got to goal and all of a sudden things started to move i actually lost the last couple of lbs on the last week so maybe try a few days of that.

hope some of this helps

Thanks for the advice - maybe i do need to mix it up more for breakfast and lunch - im good with dinners, rarely have the same thing twice in 2-3 week period. But lunches and breakfast I buy in bulk so have the same thing every day for a week. Gonna try looking into alternatives now! The filling and healthy always scares me cos I would be too worried of over eating. I like the structure of weighing everything. I might try counting points but eating only things that would be allowed on the filling and healthy list - see if that works.

Monife wrote: »
    Does anyone know the PP in chicken wings? The purple book has every part of the chicken pointed but the wings :( I got chicken wings in this hot sauce at a restaurant for lunch, but as I am not a huge fan of fat or slimey skin (I like crispy skin), I didn't eat much skin at all so wondering how to PP them. Thanks in advance :)

Its probably too late now but I had meant to reply and then completely forgot about it. None of my usual places had the nutritional value for them. Does Skinnys blog have the eddie rockets one pointed? You could also base them on that. Also its dark meat so you could go on chicken drumsticks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

:D WOO HOO!!! Down 5.5lb at my first (re-join) weigh in :D

Absolutely delighted, because I too am a scales hopper, and my own scales was only giving me a loss of 2lb so I was getting disheartened. I was expecting a big loss because I am back on the water now, no more diet fizzy drinks and I had a good week foodwise (1 or 2 slip ups/binges on low PP things) and before I rejoined I was eating very badly.

So delighted with that. Has me totally spurred on and ready to tackle the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭cailleach an airgid

Well, back to weight in tonight and I'm down 3lbs!!!! I have honestly never been more relieved ever. After being so happy with a sts over Christmas, and then the utter disappointment of the same last week (after a very virtuous week), I am just so chuffed that the weight name off and I'm back on track for my New Years goals! And I owe each of ye a very big thank you - last week when there was no change, my leader warned me not to get despondent and not to give up because I'd no weight loss, and it was only by coming in here for support and inspiration I kept it up for the week. And I've had a really positive result. Delighted- thanks for all your help!

• Advertisement

Monife wrote: »
    :D WOO HOO!!! Down 5.5lb at my first (re-join) weigh in :D

Absolutely delighted, because I too am a scales hopper, and my own scales was only giving me a loss of 2lb so I was getting disheartened. I was expecting a big loss because I am back on the water now, no more diet fizzy drinks and I had a good week foodwise (1 or 2 slip ups/binges on low PP things) and before I rejoined I was eating very badly.

So delighted with that. Has me totally spurred on and ready to tackle the next week.

Monife that is a fantastic loss. Well done I know how much it means to you. I'm going to try and stay off my scales this week!
    Well, back to weight in tonight and I'm down 3lbs!!!!

Well done. Delighted you've finally broke the plateau.

Here's to next week and more great losses :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Doodledootoo

Its probably too late now but I had meant to reply and then completely forgot about it. None of my usual places had the nutritional value for them. Does Skinnys blog have the eddie rockets one pointed? You could also base them on that. Also its dark meat so you could go on chicken drumsticks?

Not sure if this helps. Found on WW uk forum "on the tracker that
    Nandos chicken wings are 15pp for 10"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭doctorwhogirl

Finally got my Hairy Bikers meal adventure pics!

Here is the Korma, it looks v murky looking but was delicious! Picture doesn't do it justice!

1358375364724_zps496186b1.jpg

And tonight's Quick Cod and Prawn Gratin....Delicious! I altered it slightly but yum yum yum!!!

1358375352691_zps74bc62e7.jpg

They're HUGE! Sorry!!

Not sure if this helps. Found on WW uk forum "on the tracker that
    Nandos chicken wings are 15pp for 10"

Thanks. That was for me. I ended up pointing them at 16PP. Had about 8 chicken wings so reckoned it was about 2PP each from my googling, especially seeing as I didn't eat much skin at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 muat21

Hi Guys, New to this thread. Joined WW just over a week ago. Have around 2stone to lose-within healthy BMI at moment-5ft.4inch 10st5lbs. Finding it tough.....only lost 1/2 a pound in the first week and was very put off as others had lost an awful lot more and i was under the impression you lost the most in your first week? I stayed within my points range but i was sick with chest infection so was taking anti biotics and not eating very much(still used my points) but did not use any weeklies.
    I am afraid to use the weekleys now and feel like i cant each much staying in my 26pts so I am confused?
    It may sound stupid but i was under the impression i could use points on whatever i want but obv this isnt the case. I am just wondering if I dont use weeklys and lose 2lbs this week when I do use weeklys will i put the weight back on? and for those who have been losing weight and using weekleys have you been using your weekleys on treats or on healthy extras?
    Has anybody any advice because i feel right now like im on a typical diet and I know thats not how its suppose to be!!
    I have put on a stone in the last 6months I thought from eating take aways, bread, cheese toasties etc but I havent eaten these and still onlu half a pound?? I have never been into crisps /choc cazrbs were my weakness!

Any advice people may have to help me would be much much appreciated!! I really am stuck and dont feel like I can ask my leader!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

muat21 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, New to this thread. Joined WW just over a week ago. Have around 2stone to lose-within healthy BMI at moment-5ft.4inch 10st5lbs. Finding it tough.....only lost 1/2 a pound in the first week and was very put off as others had lost an awful lot more and i was under the impression you lost the most in your first week? I stayed within my points range but i was sick with chest infection so was taking anti biotics and not eating very much(still used my points) but did not use any weeklies.
    I am afraid to use the weekleys now and feel like i cant each much staying in my 26pts so I am confused?
    It may sound stupid but i was under the impression i could use points on whatever i want but obv this isnt the case. I am just wondering if I dont use weeklys and lose 2lbs this week when I do use weeklys will i put the weight back on? and for those who have been losing weight and using weekleys have you been using your weekleys on treats or on healthy extras?
    Has anybody any advice because i feel right now like im on a typical diet and I know thats not how its suppose to be!!
    I have put on a stone in the last 6months I thought from eating take aways, bread, cheese toasties etc but I havent eaten these and still onlu half a pound?? I have never been into crisps /choc cazrbs were my weakness!

Any advice people may have to help me would be much much appreciated!! I really am stuck and dont feel like I can ask my leader!

Heya, welcome! Firstly, congratulations on a loss, because any loss is a good thing. Secondly, you said it yourself, it took you six months to put on a stone. It's not going to vanish in the first week, or probably not even the first month.

Weeklies are a grey area for everyone - I'd say, use them if you feel you need them. That's what they're there for - the Wednesday night when you've no daily PP left and you'd love a bowl of cereal. The Saturday night when you'd like a glass of wine or a muffin. You're not going to pile on weight by using weeklies - but if you feel you don't need them, don't use them. If you need them, track them.

With regards to carbs, apart from white bread which I find really stodgy, you can still have your carbs. Just weigh, point, and track them properly and control your portions.

You're just getting over a bad dose, so give yourself a break this week. Stick to your plan over the next week, use your weeklies if necessary - they wouldn't be allowed if they were going to make you gain weight automatically so don't be worrying about that.

Everything takes time, and our bodies take a little time to readjust to good habits after months of bad ones. Go easy on yourself and see how it goes this week.

You should really talk to your leader if there are any aspects of the plan you don't grasp - that's why they are there, because they understand & they've done it too. You're paying for the class, use the resources :)

Best of luck x

muat21 wrote: »

Correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying you are currently 10st 5lb and you are 5ft 4"? If so, then you really do not need to lose 2 stone. I am 5ft 3" and WW set my goal at 9st 9lb but I could even be 10 stone if I wanted and still be in the healthy range.

Because you are already in the healthy range, you are going to experience REALLY slow weight loss, and as Shanna said, it took 6 months to gain a stone so be prepared for it to take up to 6 months to lose a stone. I am not saying it will take that long, but it could take a good chunk of that time.

You WILL NOT lose the same big amounts as others in their first or subsequent weeks as you have less to lose than other people. You could be retaining water as well with being sick as people often get dehydrated when they are sick so you may lose more when you are back to full health. Focus on your health first and weight loss after.

Technically, you can use points on what you want. BUT, and it's a very big but, it will only do more harm than good in the long run if you don't use your points on healthy and filling food. If you spend all 26PP on junk, you will be constantly hungry and you will end up overeating, it's a vicious cycle. The whole point of WW is that it is a lifestyle change, so you need to make sure you are getting 3 healthy balanced meals a day plus 2 healthy snacks (fruit etc) and if any PP left, a low PP treat in the evening.

If you think that you will use weeklies when you are maintaining, well then continue to use them now. There is no point in not using them for a few weeks/months to lose the weight and then start using them again, because it is quite probable that you will gain. As Shanna said, weeklies are a grey area for everyone. It is trial and error whether the weeklies will suit your lifestyle or not. Try by eating half of them and see what your weightloss is, if you gain, then reduce them again.

Most of all, try and fill up on protein, veg, low sugar fruits and choose foods from the filling and healthy list. Best of luck :)

So first day treat free and only eating my 26pp went really well. I had 2pp left after my dinner and I usually would use that on a chocolate treat after tag rugby - but this week I came home and I had a 1/4 pint of warm skimmed milk with a tsp of honey and it was really lovely. I didn't miss the choclate either.

Wore my weights into work and really pushed myself at tag - running as much as possible. Also drank an extra bottle of water.

Day 2 and I'm all geared up for it! Hope everyone is having a good week.

Delighted, was down 3.5lbs at my weigh in last night! (Was worried because I had moved to an evening weigh in since xmas, use go to a morning weigh in but still ate my lunch and stuff as normal yesterday!)
    I do am a sucker for jumping on my own scales at home and I know I'm going to have to throw it out because it's not showing the same as the class and it is definitely putting me off! It's like a bad addiction I hop on first thing in the morning & last thing at night, but today is the beginning of my new wk, I'm super motivated to be extra good this wk and I am staying away from the bathroom scales! :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lp85

Hi everyone - I'm new to WW and am going for my first WI since signing up last week so a bit nervous if I'll see a loss or not. Haven't checked my scales at home but have stuck to my daily points all week and been swimming and walking a lot so hopefully I will produce a loss!

I'm curious about setting a goal weight since I don't have one yet and according to the WW info my 20-25 healthy BMI range is between 9st 9lbs and 12st 1lbs which is fairly broad. My start weight is 15st 1.5lbs and ideally I'd like to go down to about 10st but the only time I've been that low before was in college when I was working loads and often skipping meals due to busyness. In my current job I sit all day and the weight has crept up and up over the last 4/5 years. I guess what I'm really asking is how do you know what is a realistic and sustainable goal weight?

Thanks for your help :)

• Advertisement

lp85 wrote: »
    Hi everyone - I'm new to WW and am going for my first WI since signing up last week so a bit nervous if I'll see a loss or not. Haven't checked my scales at home but have stuck to my daily points all week and been swimming and walking a lot so hopefully I will produce a loss!

I'm curious about setting a goal weight since I don't have one yet and according to the WW info my 20-25 healthy BMI range is between 9st 9lbs and 12st 1lbs which is fairly broad. My start weight is 15st 1.5lbs and ideally I'd like to go down to about 10st but the only time I've been that low before was in college when I was working loads and often skipping meals due to busyness. In my current job I sit all day and the weight has crept up and up over the last 4/5 years. I guess what I'm really asking is how do you know what is a realistic and sustainable goal weight?

Thanks for your help :)

Hi, Sounds like you've had a great wk and hopefully will see a loss at your weigh in! I always get nervous before my weigh ins too, I think most people do really! Your leader will have a goal weight calculated for you, she might not give it to you straight away as it can be a little daunting at the beginning. But you can definitely set your own goal, or even I set mini goals and as I achieve them then I get nearer to the main goal. What height are you? I'm 5'7 and my ww goal is 11.6. Good luck with your weigh in!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lp85

Thanks bb86. I'm 5'9 and my first goal is just getting down to the healthy BMI range which for me will require a 3st loss which is daunting enough without considering any further. I think mini goals are a great idea. My first one is to get under 15st which maybe if I'm lucky I'll achieve tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

I made the Breaded chicken last night and it was yum. I made 3 breasts as I am doing 500 today so thought my OH could have the other breast for his dinner tonight. The greedy yoke liked them so much he ate the two last night! I find he eats a lot of rubbish like pizza when I do the 500 as he has no reason to make an effort with his cooking. There is no point in me losing weight if he's going to gain it. He has no weight problems luckily. Last night he stood on the scales as he does every couple of weeks out of curiosity and he had lost 6lbs in 2 weeks without even THINKING about it. I complained to him how in WW, we all struggle to lose this much and he just forgets to eat or has a few busy days at work and it falls off him! Men, Grrr!

Anyway this week has been okish. Not perfect but not too bad. WI tomorrow so we will see if I've done any damage. I find tiredness or a bad weekend throws me off for the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Boop22

I need help!! I weighed myself this moring after 11 days of being on diet and have only lost 1.5lbs. I know I will prob get people jumping down my throat for using the word "only" but I am very disheartened. I gained half pound last weeek in my first week (which I put down to TOTM) so was hoping for a big loss this week and it just hasn't happened. I have cut back so much on food (more than I have ever done in the past). I cut out carbs completely for a couple of day also!! I am counting my caloried daily on My Fitness Pal and staying under 1200 most days!! I am also exercising 5 times a week with a mixture of walking, jogging, aqua aerobics and zumba. Honestly don't know what more to do to make the scales move!!! Very frustrating and upsetting:( I am 13st 3lbs now and only 5ft 5" so I do have a lot to lose!!

Any advice??

just came back from a meeting and my work mates have bought me a delicious looking MASSIVE scone. I have not taken it out of the bag and I will not eat it. But it smells soooo good!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

Since joining WW I've cut out bread to a huge extent, but have recently been having wholegrain/mutiseed bread with my lunch to help fill me up on some of the days that I'm going to the gym. I'm trying to stop however as it is probably a bit of a contributer to 'belly' fat, right?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ck83

Boop22 wrote: »
    I need help!! I weighed myself this moring after 11 days of being on diet and have only lost 1.5lbs. I know I will prob get people jumping down my throat for using the word "only" but I am very disheartened. I gained half pound last weeek in my first week (which I put down to TOTM) so was hoping for a big loss this week and it just hasn't happened. I have cut back so much on food (more than I have ever done in the past). I cut out carbs completely for a couple of day also!! I am counting my caloried daily on My Fitness Pal and staying under 1200 most days!! I am also exercising 5 times a week with a mixture of walking, jogging, aqua aerobics and zumba. Honestly don't know what more to do to make the scales move!!! Very frustrating and upsetting:( I am 13st 3lbs now and only 5ft 5" so I do have a lot to lose!!

Any advice??
    1200 cals doesn't sound like a lot if you're doing all that exercise. Maybe you should up it a bit?? (I'm hardly an expert, given my current poor performance, but I'm sure someone else will be on to you soon too!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Lormuz

Any advice??

It seems you are only 11 days in, so not the full 2 weeks.

My advice is if you are doing it yourself at home is to pick a time - mine is monday morning when I get up before breakfast, and weigh yourself then and only then.
    So your first week wasn't great, up 1/2lb - so now you are down 2 lbs on last weeks weight, with 3 days to go - that sounds pretty good to me.

keep chin up, and keep going, it will happen eventually.
    1200 cal a day does sound like not a lot though - maybe your body is gone into starvation mode and is holding on to fat reserves!
    why don't you try pointing with weightwaters and see how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Lormuz

Taz1 wrote: »
    Since joining WW I've cut out bread to a huge extent, but have recently been having wholegrain/mutiseed bread with my lunch to help fill me up on some of the days that I'm going to the gym. I'm trying to stop however as it is probably a bit of a contributer to 'belly' fat, right?!

I'm always a bit aprehensive about using multiseed bread, coz when you look at the points for things like sesame seeds, they are quite large for a small amount, and all bread contributes to bloating they say!

so says the girl who had crumpets for breakfast!!!

• Advertisement

Any advice??

If you're eating under 1200 calories then you're in starvation mode. 1200 is the bear minimum you should be eating to last the day unless you doing 5:2. Seeing as you're doing so much exercise its surprising you even lost 1.5lbs. You need to be eating around 1500/1600 calories at least and on some of your exercise days you could even go up to 1800. This is why I'm not a fan of calorie counting as its never straight forward the amount you should be eating. You need to put in your exercise into my fitness and it will tell you the amount you should be eating :). I don't mean to sound harsh but honestly if you don't up you calories you won't lose the weight.

Advertisement