Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

My leader mentioned in class last week about how people can attend WW for weeks and not be fully motivated. These people may lose slowly, a half lb or lb a week, or they may yoyo or simply maintain. Either way it didn't matter as by being there they were doing something right and that one day a switch would go on in our head.
    This happened to me last night. Most of you know I have been struggling since January and I have been really demotivated. Last night I was at a fundraiser ball and I had been dreading it for weeks because of my weight. When I got there I realised my fears had been so stupid. People were commenting on how beautiful I looked. I don't deal well with compliments but it felt nice. It made me realise that I can't hide from my weight, it is what it is. I can't force myself to lose it quickly for a particular event. I need to find nice clothes that look well on me now and I will still look lovely regardless of the weight. I have to stop being paranoid and thinking that people are staring at me because I'm the fat girl on the dance floor.
    I need to lose this weight in my own time slowly but surely. A lot of my struggles have been due to feeling stressed about how I look when I go out but after last night that stress isn't there anymore. I drank last night and for the first time properly recorded what I drank and had enough points for it. This morning I woke up and I had no urge for hangover food. I was quite happy eating normal, healthy food. To everyone out there that is struggling, by giving up you won't give yourself to time for that switch to go on. We all want the weight to fall off overnight. When it does not happen quick enough we give up and come back a few months later heavier and more depressed than before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Eabhabear wrote: »
    My leader mentioned in class last week about how people can attend WW for weeks and not be fully motivated. These people may lose slowly, a half lb or lb a week, or they may yoyo or simply maintain. Either way it didn't matter as by being there they were doing something right and that one day a switch would go on in our head.
    This happened to me last night. Most of you know I have been struggling since January and I have been really demotivated. Last night I was at a fundraiser ball and I had been dreading it for weeks because of my weight. When I got there I realised my fears had been so stupid. People were commenting on how beautiful I looked. I don't deal well with compliments but it felt nice. It made me realise that I can't hide from my weight, it is what it is. I can't force myself to lose it quickly for a particular event. I need to find nice clothes that look well on me now and I will still look lovely regardless of the weight. I have to stop being paranoid and thinking that people are staring at me because I'm the fat girl on the dance floor.
    I need to lose this weight in my own time slowly but surely. A lot of my struggles have been due to feeling stressed about how I look when I go out but after last night that stress isn't there anymore. I drank last night and for the first time properly recorded what I drank and had enough points for it. This morning I woke up and I had no urge for hangover food. I was quite happy eating normal, healthy food. To everyone out there that is struggling, by giving up you won't give yourself to time for that switch to go on. We all want the weight to fall off overnight. When it does not happen quick enough we give up and come back a few months later heavier and more depressed than before.

Very good advice! :)

That's what happened me last time I joined WW. I was totally unmotivated, I wanted quick results but I didn't want to put the effort in to get them.

Now 4 years and more baby weight later, I am more determined than ever even though I am only at the very start of my 4 stone to lose journey.

First night tomorrow eve. I'm kinda excited nervous now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 PrincessDee

Welcome to all the newbies. This is a great support tool and will definitely help you in your journey. PrincessDee that's a fantastic loss and is common in week one. Just a word of caution you may not lose any weight next week or even gain a lb or 2. If this happens don't be disheartened as it is normal after having such a big loss.
    Thanks for your reply eabhabear. :) I know what your saying us right,I m not expecting to lose anything this week so if I do lose a pound it would be a bonus :) I cooked a w w creamy chicken pie yesterday for dinner,it was a rest sized portion for 12pp but it was super tasty and is great to fill you up.if anyone is interested I am happy to share the recipe. Best of luck to everyone and their weigh in this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 PrincessDee

Opps Sorry for spelling mistakes :O i'm writing from my phone !!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭tryagain2012

For the first time in a really long time im tracked everything i ate at the weekend and i used all but 2 of my 49, which i was delighted with because i have no problem sticking with 26 points monday to thursday. So heres hoping for a good result at wi on Thursday. Next weekend is going to be tough, my plan to get through it is only let myself pig out on Sunday and try to be really good the other days if I can manage that I would be really happy. Best of luck to everyone this week at wi Onwards and downwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Natmus

Thanks Eabhabear. That has been me since mid February, I had weekends away, then paddys and now easter & thought if I could just maintain until all these occassions are over I'd be grand.

I've noticed that I'm tracking less and eating more - so enough...today is a new day & a new week and I'm going to get back on track and not put it off until after easter. I'll go back for my WI tomorrow night and get a half stone down before my holidays in May.

I've also signed up the the women's mini marathon in June so that is going to give me the motivation to get off my ass and do excercise!!

Have a good week everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭kg703

My WI is on Wednesday and the scales havent budged :( I've been so good all week the worst thing I had was 4 beers and a bit of chocolate but all within my points and I spent all weekend in the gym and running.... had such a bad week the week before and managed a loss I guess this might be my bodys way of a payback.

On a happy note I made my first batch of BNS chips with jamie olivers smoky rub and lots of chilli flakes and I am in LOVE. Even my fussy OH ended up stealing half of them on me! Nom! Anyone got any sweet/spicy recipes to share? This is my favourite combination :)

Good luck everyone with your WI's this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭cailleach an airgid

kg703 - What is the Jamie Oliver rub like points wise? It sounds absolutely delicious and BNS chips are my current food favourite!

tryagain - I did the same (I have been so naughty with tracking the last few months. I'm weighing in on Wed and have about 2 pp weeklies left for the next two days) - I'm expecting a fairly decent result on Wednesday (fairly decent being the last lb and goal...fingers crossed).

Eabhabear - Sounds like you have hit some positivity in your journey - you deserve it. I totally agree - this journey is a marathon not a sprint - and we all know about those fad diets where the weight flies off and flies back on as fast. 1lb a week is almost four freakin' stone a year - slow and steady is way more sustainable.

Sitting Pretty - best of luck with starting! It has been the best thing I've ever done - this is my fourth time trying to lose weight, and I think my positive attitude this time has kept me at it. I've lost 28lbs and I have honestly never felt better!

PrincessDee - Wowee what a great loss! Whilst you might not get that every week, as long as it's a minus be very happy and proud of yourself! I'm at a stage where I'm happy to lose .5-1lb per week - I've never been this thin as an adult, so as long as the numbers are going down, I'm happy.

I have a question for everyone. I am 5'7.5" tall and currently weigh 145.5lbs. My BMI is currently 22.4 and my weight watchers goal is 144.5lbs (BMI 22.3). This is my third 'goal' set by the computer (previously my goal was 11st3lbs and 10st11lbs). Should I keep going? I feel like I'm still squishy around the middle and that maybe another half stone or stone would be ideal? If I went for nine and a half stone, my BMI would be 20.5 - still healthy and much more trim.

I can't decide what to do! I'm thinner than I've ever been and I think I'm a bit terrified of maintenance and hoping for the scale to stay static every week, rather than go down. I keep changing my mind! What do you guys think?

Sitting Pretty - best of luck with starting! It has been the best thing I've ever done - this is my fourth time trying to lose weight, and I think my positive attitude this time has kept me at it. I've lost 28lbs and I have honestly never

Thanks SO much! My meeting is this eve. I'm v nervous but in a good way I think! :)

What are BNS chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭flowerpower12

I'd a blonde moment last night, but need to ask anyway cause I'm still confused!
    (Quanities are off the top of my head so apologies if wrong..)

Ok so 40g of uncooked pasta is 4 pps.
    140g of cooked pasta is 4 pps.

But when I cook 40g of uncooked, it doesn't equate to 140gs of cooked?
    So I'm frazzled at this stage.

HELP!

Also, superquinn just launched a new range of fresh pasta sauces called "Real Italian Foodies", Apparently the 3 tomato sauces (creamy, tom & basil, tom & chilli) are 2pps and the bolognese is 4 pps for the tub. Will get over the week and let you know.

Thanks,

• Advertisement

Thanks SO much! My meeting is this eve. I'm v nervous but in a good way I think! :)

What are BNS chips?

Butternut squash chips - basically butternut squash chopped up into chips and roasted in the oven. I coat mine in one egg white, some spices (whatever you like - I'm currently very into cayenne pepper and garlic salt) and a wee mist of low cal spray. I find preparing the BNS with a big heavy knife is best (it's a challenge but you burn a few calories doing it lol) - I also feck it into the microwave for two minutes before peeling so that it doesn't take all day.

They are delicious and filling and zero pp. Like the best food ever. I also LOVE roast cauliflower I went through a phase of that a few weeks ago and it is really great too.

Butternut squash chips - basically butternut squash chopped up into chips and roasted in the oven. I coat mine in one egg white, some spices (whatever you like - I'm currently very into cayenne pepper and garlic salt) and a wee mist of low cal spray. I find preparing the BNS with a big heavy knife is best (it's a challenge but you burn a few calories doing it lol) - I also feck it into the microwave for two minutes before peeling so that it doesn't take all day.

They are delicious and filling and zero pp. Like the best food ever. I also LOVE roast cauliflower I went through a phase of that a few weeks ago and it is really great too.

Mmmmmm sounds YUM, thanks!

I suppose that's one advantage I have joining WW. I'm not a picky eater, I love ALL food equally! ;)

I'm loving the atmosphere on here today. Everyone is very upbeat which is great. I spoke a day too early! While the switch is still on, I have been put on antibiotics which increase your appetite so I have been picking all day. I know the switch is still on because I'm not letting it get me down. I'm going to forget about my bad morning and make some vegetable soup for dinner. I also got the slimbos today so going to give them a go tomorrow.

Not sure if I'm going to WI this week because the antibiotics could make the scales tip either way and I'm only two weeks into rejoining with only a 2lb loss. I might just go to my meeting but not WI.

Being a WW vetran I have heard so much about BNS. I'm a picky eater though so have so far avoided it. What does it taste like and is it zero points?

Very good advice! :)

That's what happened me last time I joined WW. I was totally unmotivated, I wanted quick results but I didn't want to put the effort in to get them.

Now 4 years and more baby weight later, I am more determined than ever even though I am only at the very start of my 4 stone to lose journey.

First night tomorrow eve. I'm kinda excited nervous now :)

4 stone may seem daunting but as cailleach an airgid said a lb a week and you'll have the four stone nearly gone in a year. Most leaders don't set initial goals as they don't want you to think about the four stone but rather the stone. My initial goal is 21lbs by summer. Good luck with your WI!
    Natmus wrote: »
    Thanks Eabhabear. That has been me since mid February, I had weekends away, then paddys and now easter & thought if I could just maintain until all these occassions are over I'd be grand.

I've noticed that I'm tracking less and eating more - so enough...today is a new day & a new week and I'm going to get back on track and not put it off until after easter. I'll go back for my WI tomorrow night and get a half stone down before my holidays in May.

I've also signed up the the women's mini marathon in June so that is going to give me the motivation to get off my ass and do excercise!!

Have a good week everyone

There sure does seem to be a lot on recently! I have had something on nearly every weekend. I remember seeing somewhere that you have to give up the life you have now to get the life you want. I know technically WW is supposed to fit into your life but I think you do have to make some sacrifices. It's six weeks until the start of May (inc this week) so I'm going to join you in setting a goal. I'm aiming high for 10lbs but I'll take half a stone!

I'd a blonde moment last night, but need to ask anyway cause I'm still confused!
    (Quanities are off the top of my head so apologies if wrong..)

Ok so 40g of uncooked pasta is 4 pps.
    140g of cooked pasta is 4 pps.

But when I cook 40g of uncooked, it doesn't equate to 140gs of cooked?
    So I'm frazzled at this stage.

People have brought this up before. The best thing to do is just go by raw weight. 40g is 4pps. Your cooked weight can vary depending on water used etc. Also just to let you know wholewheat pasta is only 3pps for 40g. Not trying to convert you but just handy to know!

Being a WW vetran I have heard so much about BNS. I'm a picky eater though so have so far avoided it. What does it taste like and is it zero points?

It is zero points but it's starchier than a lot of other zero pp veg, so it's more filling. I find it delicious - the texture is a bit like courgette but less watery and it's sort of sweet. It goes really well with Indian spices and I use it in veggie curries a lot. I've also roasted it up and blended with roast garlic, a drop of almond milk and goats cheese for a low pp, very rich pasta sauce. At Christmas I did roast BNS, spinach, pine nut and goats cheese filo parcels for a vegetarian Christmas dinner (not exactly the lowest PPs ever but it was worth it for Christmas dinner). Or I've used left over roast squash in a risotto. Or just feck into your WW soup and blend - it's GORGEOUS in soup.

I believe it can also be pureed and used in those pumpkin cake recipes you see on American websites all the time. I'm a bit suspicious of sweet potato and pumpkin and the like in desserts though, so I haven't tried any of it ;-)

BTW I would agree on the pasta weight debate - just weigh while dry and there's less chance of confusion.

I just ate the leftovers of my dinner that were meant for tomorrow and have thus went over my daily PP by 7. Doh! It was so NICE though (I dropped a box of eggs this morning and had to use them - had a fritatta with loads of leeks, baby potatoes and Dubliner light cheese...14pp all in, but was only meant to have 7 pp worth). (7 is not the end of the world though, I can't beat myself up over it).

Really positive 1st meeting tonight even though it turns out I've about 5 stone to lose :eek:

It was all good though, lovely leader and lovely people :)

Thanks cailleach an airgid. I'm definitely going to give it a try in soup first. I have started eating Goats cheese as a snack with carrots and OJ or with roasted veg and balsamic vinegar. I love it! It's hard to get nutritional value for though. I have it at 4pps for 50g?
    Really positive 1st meeting tonight even though it turns out I've about 5 stone to lose :eek:

It was all good though, lovely leader and lovely people :)

That's great you had a positive meeting. It definitely helps. I wouldn't focus on the five stone. Focus on one stone initially. If you keep thinking five stone you're going to get demotivated especially if it doesn't fall off as quickly as you would like. 1lb a week is nearly 4 stone within one year which is really doable :)

I'd say 4pp for 50g is right - I use 40g for 3pp - it's a good amount of strong cheese for low pps (cheese is my absolute worst habit - I find eating stronger cheese satiates me more and keeps me off eating an entire block in one go!).

Sittingpretty - well done on getting started! When I started I wrote out about a million tiny goals for myself (I started at 173.5lbs, so I wanted to get to 170 first, then 12stone (168lbs), then not overweight anymore (165lbs), then 160lbs, then 11stone (154lbs) etc etc. Plus I set goals to reach by my birthday, Christmas, Paddy's Day, Easter. Because all the short term goals were only 4-5lbs apart (less in some cases!), I was ticking them off my list on my bedroom mirror every few weeks. It really helped with the motivation - as the 'ticks' built up I could see I was getting somewhere. It really helped me to take it one step at a time rather than get completely bogged down by the overall journey

Thanks guys, I think ye are right. This time I'm not really focused on the end goal. I'll take my losses piece by piece, I don't care if it takes me 2 years to get there, but I *will* get there :)

• Advertisement

I always feel like I clog up this thread with my life story and my constant moaning about falling off track :D I decided to start a blog in the hope it might keep me motivated. It's more like a diary of my weight loss and more for myself than anything else. Here's the link in case anyone might be interested in reading. I have put up a couple of entries to begin with but hopefully over time I'll put up photos, recipes etc. It is kind of plain at the moment!

http://eabhabear.blogspot.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

AMAZING EabhaBear, really touched home with me..

Thanks for the post Eabhba - congrats on being so brave. Incidentally I didn't realise that you could attend the meeting and not weigh in without paying - that's good to know for weeks where one might be sick and not able to be up and about.

You are totally going to make it this time - you're starting from way better point than the last time and as such you have less to go! And keeping a reflective diary or blog is really helpful. xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭kg703

kg703 - What is the Jamie Oliver rub like points wise? It sounds absolutely delicious and BNS chips are my current food favourite! QUOTE]

Good Morning! The whole pack was one or 2 points - I'm not sure which I left the packet with my OH, but the amount I used was 0 but I used real oil instead of the spray because I knew they'd be crispier :) Only 2 capfulls though. They were amazing!

Eabhabear I loved your blog! I can completely relate - I gained and gained throughout college went up to a size 18, went and lost a lot of weight and started intense training went down to a size 12(some things even a 10!) then got a good ol 9 -5 on my bum all day stopped training which meant more eating and binged my way back to a 14 pushing a 16. I saw a competition for a couple to do a 12 week WW challenge and decided to enter myself and my OH(with his permission of course!) to give me that motivation I needed to have to 'start all over again'. It's crap when you know youve been there before and you cant understand how it all caught up again so fast?! I gained 2 stone in 6 months! Anyway being weighed publically is now my motivation and this is the start of the blog here if anyone wants to have a look(I'll put up before and afters in week 12!) we are currently on Week 5 with number 6 this week:

http://www.her.ie/story/weight-watchers-week-one-meet-the-winning-couple-716931

I find WW to be way better than I expected and its the little things like the class support and reading these threads that make it a lot easier - knowing other people are facing the same problems as you can be that extra bit of motivation when ya need it!

I'm doing the Mini Marathon in June and I'm planning to jog it - have to say I hate running but it's getting easier and its really helping the weight loss and it's a good goal to have if you are planning on starting any exercise!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭flowerpower12

lovely to read Eabhabear & kg703's pieces!

Eabhabear, like so many others here, I sooo relate to you...
    "I realised the reason I was struggling was because I was depressed about my weight gain. I was letting it control my life. I was stressed about going out and what I would wear that I would end up not going out. Instead I would stay at home and binge. I realised that I have to accept that I have regained the weight. I need to find clothes that fit me properly."

My weight is defo controlling my life.

And Kg703...
    "once one person caves the other does too"

My bf bought a "sharing" Moro bar in the garage on Sunday, even though I'm off chocolate for lent and had horrific tummy cramps, he gave me half. And why...OH so he woudn't feel bad. I completely caved. Lol.

Agreed there is a great atmosphere on here at the moment.

6 WI's until the May bank holiday...eek. Would love to be 6 pounds down by then.

Thank you all for your support. It is always nice to know that there are others are in a similar situation and that we are not alone. I really have felt such a difference in my frame of my mind the last few days. I am off work this week so I have a few ideas for some blog entries so I hope to get them done this week. One idea I have is to make a list of all things that require an extra point when you double or use less points when you double. If you know of any let me know and I'll add it to the list :)

In keeping with my positive attitude, I had the slimbos for breakfast this morning. I had the plain white ones as I am not a fan of seeded bread. I'm impressed. They are don't feel heavy and they are filling. I can't wait to use them as a steak sandwich. They are perfect for that type of thing. One of them are 3pps but two are 5pps which is great as 5pps is the equivalent of two slices of McCambridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

Hi all!

Hope everyones week is going well. I think I'm ok so far. I had my chocolate cookery course on Saturday and actually ate very little chocolate at it. We had plenty home with us but actually have a lot left in the fridge so that means I haven't eaten too much. I had a match Saturday evening so I didn't eat too much so I wouldn't get a cramp during the game. I ate some after and for a treat Sunday. I couldn't even begin to point them as there were so many ingredients so I just wrote off my weeklies.

My OH arrived home Sunday evening with a Lindor egg from his dad so we shared it Sunday and last night but I pointed so I am ok with that. We had lunch meeting today which meant sambos with God knows what in them and crisps so the points are very hard to count. I am just going to have my 0pp soup for tea and hope it all balances out. I had training yesterday as well but I pulled a muscle in my thigh and its still sore today. I hope it is better to tomorrow as we have no training Friday so I don't want to miss tomorrow and have to wait till Monday for the next session.

I have read all the blogs, well done Eabhabear for starting one, and I finally wrote a list of my goals. I hope no one minds if I post them here. I am going to print it out and hang it in my bedroom so I can tick each one as I reach it. I need to type up my reasons as well. I am going to hang these in the kitchen to spur me away from the cupboard.

Here are my mini goals:

Date Goal
    March 29th -2lbs 12.2
    April 5th 12 stone
    April 12th Stone 11.13
    April 19th Break plateau – 11.10
    May 3rd 10% 11.6 ½
    May 10th 1 ½ stone 11.6
    May 31st 11 stone
    June 7th 2stone 10.13
    June 21st 15% 10.9
    June 28th 2 ½ stone 10.6
    July 5th 10.4
    July 12th 10.2
    July 19th GOAL!!!!! 10 Stone

Some of them look like a big loss but there is 2 or 3 weeks between them so I have averaged 2lbs a week. I actually got a bit emotional when I wrote my goals as it made them seem so much more doable. I am determined to do it this time. Before I wrote the list, July and goal seemed so far away, but now it seems closer but in a good way.

Kg703: So sorry for all the questions! Where did you find the Jamie rub? I was in Dunnes earlier and didn't see it (could also try the Superquinn nearby). Looking forward to hearing all about your weight loss journey with your OH - good on both of you!
    CavanGal wrote: »
    Hi all!

I have read all the blogs, well done Eabhabear for starting one, and I finally wrote a list of my goals. I hope no one minds if I post them here. I am going to print it out and hang it in my bedroom so I can tick each one as I reach it. I need to type up my reasons as well. I am going to hang these in the kitchen to spur me away from the cupboard.

Here are my mini goals:

Date Goal
    March 29th -2lbs 12.2
    April 5th 12 stone
    April 12th Stone 11.13
    April 19th Break plateau – 11.10
    May 3rd 10% 11.6 ½
    May 10th 1 ½ stone 11.6
    May 31st 11 stone
    June 7th 2stone 10.13
    June 21st 15% 10.9
    June 28th 2 ½ stone 10.6
    July 5th 10.4
    July 12th 10.2
    July 19th GOAL!!!!! 10 Stone

Some of them look like a big loss but there is 2 or 3 weeks between them so I have averaged 2lbs a week. I actually got a bit emotional when I wrote my goals as it made them seem so much more doable. I am determined to do it this time. Before I wrote the list, July and goal seemed so far away, but now it seems closer but in a good way.

I am the hugest fan of mini-goals - every time I achieved another small milestone I would run home from WW to tick off my list. It was much easier to stay motivated when it was only 3-4lbs to the next goal rather than 20 lbs to goal! I have two week goals to go now (to 10st4.5lb and my goal weight and to 10st2lb which is a small wee goal I've set for myself as it was my first ever goal weight when I went to WW ten years ago. I never got there and I'm DETERMINED this time).

Just had a Kitkat (2 fingered one) dipped in tea for a treat. I didn't realise until recently that the mini Kitkats are only 3pp - for two fingers. And I LOVES them all melty from a cup of tea. Also excited to note that they have brought back the silver paper that you can run your finger over to see the Kitkat markings on before you eat. It's the small things! Roast cauli and egg fried Amoy straight to wok noodles for dinner for 6pp later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sillysmiles

I was going away last weekend and couldn't make my normal Wednesday evening WI, so I weighed in on Thursday morning, (before breakfast). I was down 4lbs. :-)
    I know at least 2/3 lbs of that is because it was a morning weigh in not an evening weigh in.
    I spend the weekend (Thurs-Sunday) in the London at a wedding. It was a great weekend but it was so bloody cold I didn't get to walk as much as I'd hoped to counter-act all the food and booze!
    Now I'm reluctant to face the music and weigh in on Wed night as I know I'll be up because of both the wedding and the early morning weigh in last week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭donnamc5

Im having a tough week. Got a bad back, something clicked this morning that definitely shouldn't have and had to stay home. Also I've been taking painkillers and I've pretty much had no metabolism for a whole week. I hope that's normal. Anyway, haven't weighed in this week as knew I couldn't have been down even though I stuck to points and didnt need that on top of this pain. Sorry for the negative post. I promise I'll be back on top after the Easter weekend. Well I hope Im fixed by then anyway.

Advertisement