Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games do you play to stimulate your babyi

Options
  • 17-07-2012 8:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

i am at home on unpaid leave with my very curious 7 mo.

What games do you play eith your baby to stimulate them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Peek-a-boo is always the favourite! Let them do the hiding behind a blanket as well.

Where's my nose, eye, ear etc

You can do songs with hand actions... like Happy and you know it. Wheels on the bus, hokey pokey. There are loads of those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Clappy clappy handies rules in our house! :D He can cry, give out, nark at me, but one round of clappy handies and he's all mine! :D

Also if you give him/her two little blocks to hold, (you know like the shapes you get with the toys that you have to put through the holes?), one in each hand and let them clack them together.

Head shoulders knees and toes is another favourite...and of course the aul belly raspberry blowing goes down a treat too.

Also, you could try hiring another kid to come in and play with something, and more likely than not the baby will want everything the other kid has! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

My little one loves when I take her out into the garden and let her smell and touch the plants....might not be possible if it's raining in Ireland at the moment.
    Peek-a-boo is always popular, she also loves when I count things

Advertisement