Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night out

Options
  • 17-07-2012 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi

I am heading down on a hen to Enniscouthy.

Can anyone suggest pubs/bars for us? There will be about 18 women. We don't mind travelling its worth it.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Ms.M

There's lots of cool pubs. The Antique is tinchy, ya'll barely fit in but it's worth a gander if you go early for a drink. Crowd is old later. Even tinchier is McDonald's (I think that's the name) across from it, just a lil lady called Phyllis in a shop-front. Worth the experience! You'll get a laugh out of it! You'll be the only ones there. Ask her what she has in her fridge or you'll be drinking warm beer! Rackards is a normal pub. Usually gets a young crowd on the weekend. I think the ones around the town are grand other than that.

There's a nightclub attached to Tracey's hotel that I've been to that was ok. There's another one but I've never been. You could go on a pub crawl in Enniscorthy and head to The Stores in Wexford town after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

The chances are your probably staying in Treacey's Hotel. You wont have to go far for pubs with a bit of music and a lively atmosphere.

Wilsons (across froim Treacey's Hotel)
    DBar (beside Treacey's Hotel)
    Toss Kavanaghs (up the road from Treacey's near the train station)

Advertisement