Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Song Mastering

• 17-07-2012 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi, my band are about to record our first original track, but the studio does not include the mastering of the track so I was wondering does anyone know of somewhere we could get that done, at a fairly reasonable price!
    Any information would be helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭saffron22

Westland Studios off pearce street do it for 20. Otherwise wav mastering limerick though i think they were 50 euro a pop last time i got it done there.

Give Alwyn in Westland a call and he'll help ya out
    sixshot87 wrote: »
    Hi, my band are about to record our first original track, but the studio does not include the mastering of the track so I was wondering does anyone know of somewhere we could get that done, at a fairly reasonable price!
    Any information would be helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭mooliki

stephen quinn/analog heart

Dublin-based, reasonable prices, a lovely man. Client list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭goblin59

We got our stuff done by richard up in WAV masterings.
    He's well worth the price as he also gives you ISRC codes that means your song is now registered.
    He also does a fantastic job in general and has a great clientele list because of this.
    Heres a link to the tracks he mastered for us.
    www.jemsongreen.com/sound

Advertisement