Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Price (R/C Helicopter)

Options
  • 17-07-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I got this as a present for Christmas a few years ago cause I was into R/C nitro cars and thought I would try it, but never did.

I used it maybe 3 times, then stuffed it away and now its time to part with it.

I was purchased from BoyzToys when it was located in Kart City, Dublin.

There is some damage, the cover for the front actaully came broken due to poor packing, and then the side piece with the sticker shown came off due to my mallet hands.

I have no idea what price to sell it as cause Ive been out of the R/C world since then.

If anyone would have a rough "guessimation" of a price...:)

http://www.adverts.ie/radio-control/r-c-helicopter/1869591

7564743562_4991f20843_c.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

I'd say 50 quid would be good if you could get it. It's a standard (non brushless motor) and is only 35 Mhz, most stuff is 2.4Ghz these so that'll be noticeable for any potential buyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Adz247

techguy wrote: »
    I'd say 50 quid would be good if you could get it. It's a standard (non brushless motor) and is only 35 Mhz, most stuff is 2.4Ghz these so that'll be noticeable for any potential buyer.

Cheers thanks for the advice dude, where would the best to sell it be...? adverts.ie..?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

Yea your ad in adverts.ie is fine. possibly drop the price a bit though.

Also, maybe you could stick it on DoneDeal also.

Advertisement