Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile deal

Options
  • 17-07-2012 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi,

My Aunt has agreed to let me use her account/voucher for the Eircom / emobile Unlimited deal. However, when I go online and enter the details it lists her address as the billing address and delivery address.

When I enter payment details then the card details and address won't match, plus my id proof of a utility bill will be my address and not my Aunts.

Will this be accepted or is the offer only relevant for family members only resident at the same address?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

blueband wrote: »
    Hi,

My Aunt has agreed to let me use her account/voucher for the Eircom / emobile Unlimited deal. However, when I go online and enter the details it lists her address as the billing address and delivery address.

When I enter payment details then the card details and address won't match, plus my id proof of a utility bill will be my address and not my Aunts.

Will this be accepted or is the offer only relevant for family members only resident at the same address?

Thanks

Hi blueband,

If you go to an eMobile store you can sign up your contract with your own home address. Alternatively you can call our sales team on 1800 283 091

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

Thanks for the fast answerTony,

So, in store I can use my Aunt's details without any problem and get the same discounts, even on the handset (Samsung GS3) ?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

blueband wrote: »
    Thanks for the fast answerTony,

So, in store I can use my Aunt's details without any problem and get the same discounts, even on the handset (Samsung GS3) ?

Thanks

Hi blueband,

all you need to do is provide your aunts eircom account number when signing up but you will need to bring your own documentation in order to sign up.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

That's great, thanks Tony.

Advertisement