Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mobile beauty training- eyelash extensions

• 17-07-2012 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey guys!
    Just getting a feelers as to who trained with which company and if u felt they were good.
    I'm basically starting from scratch with no previous experience and im
    Paying for everything myself, and with the huge variation in prices I'm looking for advice. I want to train in eyelashes- has anyone had experience training in "bronwyn Conway beauty school"? They train to do bottom lashes too which seems a good extra to offer. Another option is novolash company, but the dates they offer don't suit me.

Where would ppl reccomend training? I don't want to waste money training and getting a "cert" that's worth nothing, or a mediocre training where I'm unprepared when I come out of there. But at the same time I can't afford the 700-800e that some of the top notch companies offer.

Any advice as to how people got into it would be great, I know it'll be hard work and I'm willing to practice hard but don't want to compromise on cheap materials just to get a start. Any advice is gratefully appreciated!

Thanks a million!

Advertisement