Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HD channel in one room but not the other?

• 17-07-2012 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong part of Cable&Digital I've never posted here before!

Our family got UPC last month, I don't know much about it just that we pay roughly 70 per month for internet,phone and tv. We've got our main box in one room which we can record on but we have no HD channels, however in the other room we cannot record yet we have HD channels. Is this normal?:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭califano

This is abby normal. Give them a ring and they should be able to fix this from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

This is abby normal. Give them a ring and they should be able to fix this from there.

ahh okay thank you! I wasn't sure if it was normal or not as the box which records is quite big compared to the one that doesn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭califano

ahh okay thank you! I wasn't sure if it was normal or not as the box which records is quite big compared to the one that doesn't.

yeah the hd box is better in many ways but still not perfect. There has been a few glitches with broadband and tv recently. You must get accustomed to screen freezes on programme reminder switch attempts and the remote is very buggy but other than that a much better all round package than sky & eircom.

Advertisement