Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weird texts from 0851211028

Options
  • 17-07-2012 2:11pm
    Site Banned Posts: 385 ✭✭

keep getting weird jumbled up words/letters in texts from that number,googled the number,its useds in many ads with many different names claimed,selling a house,snooker cue,ironing services,dating,maid service to name a few other dodgy ones as well.i did search on number to find out who it is.seems i not the only one looking.rang number.voicemail of woman with man in background,strange,scam of some sort ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Without a doubt a mystery of the unexplained :D

May I suggest

scully_mulder.jpg

/joke mode.

In reality, ignore the texts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

:pac:

Or maybe this guy could've helped you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTT2baWvMi--Sb_ce0g4P0D4SVoc_EQwIlvvT6GpMyTxCSnAJQ

• Site Banned Posts: 385 ✭✭pontia

have ignored,hard to figure why they put in so many ads to a number that doesent work,been going on quite a while as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

pontia wrote: »
    have ignored,hard to figure why they put in so many ads to a number that doesent work,been going on quite a while as well

Maybe ring your network provider & run it by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hardly material for this forum. Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement