Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand payment methods

Options
  • 17-07-2012 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi folks,

In the past I've always sourced my components from Komplett.ie, but I'm interested in using Hardwareversand.de for my latest PC Build. Anybody know if there are any restrictions on a new account making a purchase using a Credit Card?

I read this from their T&Cs
    The methods of payment include cash-in-advance, cash-on-delivery, credit card (in the case of a first-time purchase, payment by credit card is limited to a goods value by Amazon (cba), PayPal, financing or, for business customers, by invoice. We reserve the right to refuse certain methods of payment.

Deliveries abroad can be paid for solely by cash-in-advance, PayPal or credit card

BTW, cost of the current build(incl delivery) is coming in at just under €1000.

P.S. anyone know if the different VAT rates between Germany (19%) and Ireland (21%) have an effect on the final price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

The price you see is the price you get, the different VAT rates don't mean anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Nuno

Sweet..thanks Eboggles

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

they don't take visa card, you have to do a bank transfer

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Blue_Seas

I think it was one of the mods who posted this. I kept losing the link but I finally found it again the other day and bookmarked it, it's how to pay HWVS using online banking

http://imgur.com/a/BlC7k#0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

Beaver1 wrote: »
    they don't take visa card, you have to do a bank transfer

They do PayPal.

EDIT: The photo has over 5.5k views? Wow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Nuno

Thanks....I did transfer order last night. Waiting now on the bank to process.

Advertisement