Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-op interviews

Options
  • 17-07-2012 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how co-op interviews go, what to expect, type of questions etc.?

Have one tomorrow and it's hard not to be very anxious, especially as it's my first ever interview.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Do some research on the company, so if they've a website look it up and see what they do. If any info on the role you're being interviewed for is available have a good look at it.

Read over your CV so you know it yourself.

Think back through the subjects you've done and think which ones you liked and why.

Edit: It's pretty normal to be anxious before an interview. I've done a fair few at this stage, both successful and unsuccessful, and I'd still get a bit worked up.

The interviewers will know that you're a college student so won't be expecting you to know everything about everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭PinkBottle

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Just wondering how co-op interviews go, what to expect, type of questions etc.?

Have one tomorrow and it's hard not to be very anxious, especially as it's my first ever interview.

What course are you doing that has you doing a Coop Interview in the Summer?! I'm not ready for mine at all yet! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Business. I know people :cool:

And thanks Cat some sound advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭PinkBottle

Oh right, cool ! good luck, what major are you ??

Advertisement