Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian Visa Irish Passport Requirement

Options
  • 17-07-2012 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi All,

was just wondering if someone could help me. I am looking to apply for a visa to go to Australia, I was wondering how long in advance my irish passport needs to be in date.

I can't apply for a new one at the moment as have a few trips booked prior to my planned departure to Oz. My passport expires in 2013, so was bascially wondering if it is ok to apply for a 12 month visa, but not have my passport valid for all that time?

Any help would be apprecaited.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

lisa39 wrote: »
    Hi All,

was just wondering if someone could help me. I am looking to apply for a visa to go to Australia, I was wondering how long in advance my irish passport needs to be in date.

I can't apply for a new one at the moment as have a few trips booked prior to my planned departure to Oz. My passport expires in 2013, so was bascially wondering if it is ok to apply for a 12 month visa, but not have my passport valid for all that time?

Any help would be apprecaited.

No you need a new passport

Advertisement