Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get powerboard

Options
  • 17-07-2012 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

hey guys
    didn't know quite where to ask this question, so i thought who else would i ask only you guys.
    anyway's my brother has a Mirai T3715C LCD tv he bought it about 6yrs ago. it recently developed a problem when he moved to australia and brought the tv with him. it started to turn it self off after about an hour. so this evening we opened it up and discovered the powerboard had some burn marks on it so we decided that we should try and find a new one and put it in. but after alot of searching on the internet i couldn't find an exact match. the serial no. on the back of the board is, gdp-002 94v-0 cem-1 li chin 94v-0. i took a picture but it is not great quality:(
    would anyone be able to source this board for me.

20120717221512.jpg

Advertisement