Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiring call centre?

Options
  • 17-07-2012 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi
    I was wondering what's involved in hiring time/resources of a call centre? If I had a phone number directing to a call centre where they were handling/processing incoming calls, rather than me or someone else doing it.

What's involved in that and does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

One which i will tell you steer well clear of is intercall in cork

The idea behind what your requesting is that it's basically how long is a piece of string -
    So what i mean by that is, how many calls per day, per week do you expect -
    How much interaction is needed, so are you selling a product or are you just taking calls on behalf of a customer complaint etc that will need a callback. Some call centres detail the information into a CMS that emails and also texts you the jist of the phone call, and so you can get this on the go as and when the calls come in.
    So if your only getting 30-40 calls per week you could probably get a basic package which may not cost u €30 a week or €100 per month but it really depends on 1. how many calls received - There are payg options and 2. What level of interaction from the operator ..

Best of luck either way !!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Overthrow

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah it'd be hard for me to forecast the amount of calls coming in and it'd be a case of the operator taking a call, then forwarding the lead to a serviceman, so a bit of work expected of the operator.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Advertisement