Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The goverment have made a change to the gun laws....

• 17-07-2012 5:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

where members of the public are allowed to deliver a none fatal shooting in cases other than where you fear for the safety of your self or family.

Well they haven't really, but if they had in what case would you allow such a thing. You can only suggest one.

Me, damage to property and walking away before owner finds out.

This is only for fun and in no way is to be taken seriously at any level.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Can you shoot people who annoy you

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

Talking in the cinema.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Single people parking in parent and child parking spaces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

People who post misleading thread titles:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

People who think beeping the horn on their car equates to a conversation device. I get "why didn't you wave when I drove past?" on occasion. I never even get a proper look at whoever it is, so I don't know who it is. So, horn beepers, you are just annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

people who dont make me a sammich

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I wanna shoot, the whole day down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

A quota system, but this being Ireland it'd have to be approved by com-it-eeeee, otherwise "knowing people" wouldn't be worth a fcuk and there'd be uproar. Because it'd be madness if you were allowed to shoot just anyone you pleased, that wouldn't be civilised.

So you could either kill one person, or non fatally injure two people per year. As long as you have good reason.. Again, good reason would need to be established through yet another com-it-eeeee.

Just to add some red tape and fine print you wouldn't be allowed to repeat the same action year on year, that'd keep the GAA happy, a kinda hop/kick rule meaning if you killed someone last year then you'd have to wait until next year again to repeat.

There would, I imagine, be a few test cases so that'd keep the lawyers happy as well.

(This is a joke Mr Garda man and not in any way to be taken seriously in any sense.)

Advertisement